Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

17.12.2019 04:33
self with "the husba Antworten

The rain falls in the autumn and night, and the lights are red. After reading the Six Chapters of a Floating Life three times, I was moved for a long time and moved a period of love, sorrow and joy. I am touched by the love between Shen Fu and Chen Yun, I envy their poetic and artistic life, I am devoted to their sincere affection, and I will never die, I look forward to the ordinary and heart-thin in their lives, detached from the world. Shen Fu, who was a well-off in the beginning, was a vicissitudes in his family. Although he was a common people and did not have a name, he was a versatile intellectual Newport Cigarettes. Although he and his wife Chen Yun survived the days of hunger and cold, they shared similar interests and loved each other. But in the end, the husband and wife were separated forever. When Chen Yun's death made Shen Fu find another person, Shen Fu said: "Qing Guoguo sacrifice the truth, there is no reason to repeat it, and�� the sea once was difficult for the water, except that Wushan is not a cloud ��ear��. Love tales of rare literati can move me. For example, Li Longji and Yang Yuhuan ��s tragedy Huacai only made me regretful, Li Qingzhao Zhao Mingcheng ��s exuberance and displacement only made me pitiful, Jiang Lutan and Huang Wanjun ��s divine appearance only distressed me, and taking the nine-year grace of Dong Xiaowan only made me sad to read through. Unconsciously, another idea came to mind, Shen Fu, as a scholar. Although he married a smart and interesting Yun as his wife, he did not know how to deal with the relationship with his loved ones at home. Bag, not even his wife can protect. In the end, they were all pushed out of the door Cigarettes Online, wandering around with Yun, relying on nothing, borrowing money, and almost died halfway. Fortunately, they were saved by others Marlboro Red. The tastes of Volume One and Volume Two can only be used as embellishments in life, but they cannot become mainstream. Those boudoirs that make people look enviable seem vulnerable to the reality of lack of clothing and food. In "Sorrowful Memories," it was written that Shen Fu and the two went to Xia's house. Although the honest Xia family married a peasant, they were well-fed and lived in a stable life. Compared to Yun, clever Yun married the talent of Shen Fu, but was pushed out by his family, wandering out of town, seriously ill, and endured hardships. Yun eventually died, and Shen Fu comforted himself with "the husband and wife cannot love each other", but the real reason for Chen Yun's death has not been found in himself. Zhu Qizhi commented: "Yu Zhichen's early death, who caused it? There are many righteous people in the big family. One of them is also the one. The aunt is credulous and ruthless, and the other is the second. The three whites are broad and poor, and the other is the third. San Bai's ridiculous theory, I do not know whether it is confused or perfunctory? Shen Fukong has a body of knowledge, but his own knowledge is ultimately defeated by reality. Do not understand the changes, unreasonable, even if the whole body is full of romantic cells, what is the use? Yu Shen Fu was really desolate. In the end, Yun's life only turned into Shen Fu's sentence, "Couple love is not in the head", it only became an inextricable dream in the reader's heart.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz