Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

03.12.2019 14:33
xcited about (returning from injury)," Reyes said. "I missed two months of doing what I love to do and now I know Im going to be Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Toronto Blue Jays are getting a big part of their offence back at the cost of a fan favourite. With shortstop and leadoff hitter Jose Reyes set to come off the disabled list on Wednesday, the club optioned Munenori Kawasaki to triple-A Buffalo after Tuesdays 5-1 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays. The eccentric Kawasaki has endeared himself to both fans and players in Toronto since being called up from the minors after Reyes suffered a left ankle sprain in mid-April. The 32-year-old Kawasaki brought energy to a struggling team and helped the Blue Jays to a club-record tying 11-game winning streak that got them back into playoff contention after a disastrous start to the season. "Its tough," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "You feel for the kid -- he did a tremendous job for us. But hell be back." Kawasaki had a modest .225 batting average with 17 RBIs in 60 games with Toronto, but he also had a flair for the dramatic. The Japanese shortstop had a walk-off double against Baltimore last month and blasted his first major league home run on Friday in Torontos 7-6 victory over those same Orioles. Fans at Rogers Centre chanted Kawasakis name after his homer in the seventh tied the game 6-6, and he obliged them with a curtain call that included three bows. "I love the guy. Hes a great guy the way he handles his business," Blue Jays starter Mark Buehrle said. "On the other side were getting Reyes back. We know what he brings to the table and hopefully he can kind of spark this team." Kawasaki accepted his demotion to triple-A gracefully. "Im just one lucky guy to be able to play the game and play the game in this environment," Kawasaki said through an interpreter. "So I dont feel like I came up here to show anybody anything other than how much I love the game of baseball and Ill continue to do that. I feel like Im just one lucky guy." In Reyes, the Blue Jays are getting a dynamic player who joined the club in a blockbuster trade with the Miami Marlins during a busy off-season. Before getting hurt while sliding into second base at Kansas City on April 13, Reyes was one of the lone bright spots for the Blue Jays early in 2013. In 10 games, he batted .395 with five RBIs, five runs scored, five stole bases and one home run. "Im very excited about (returning from injury)," Reyes said. "I missed two months of doing what I love to do and now I know Im going to be on the field one more time around my team. The way theyre playing, I want to be part of the success theyre having right now." Gibbons says Reyes has no limitations. "Hes one of those centrepieces of our team," Gibbons said. "Before he got hurt he was great. He was playing really well. Hes been gone a while and now maybe he can put us over the top. Well see." -- With files from The Associated Press Wholesale Nike Shoes . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. https://www.wholesalenikeshoesauthentic.com/ .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Cheap Nike Shoes For Sale .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nike Shoes Sale .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Whether or not to fast-track Taskin Ahmed into the Test side has become the first public disagreement within the BCBs revamped selection structure.Head coach Chandika Hathurusingha has come down hard on the fast bowlers inclusion in the BCB XI for the second two-day practice match after chief selector Minhajul Abedin had endorsed the move with an eye to his Test potential.Hathurusingha said on Saturday that he doesnt want to destroy Taskins career by making him play a format that he is not unaccustomed.Taskin played the last of his ten first-class matches in February 2013, a year before his international debut. He took only three wickets in the three-game ODI series against England - all in Bangladeshs win in the second game in Dhaka - but he has recovered well from an examination of his action and his potential has brought some excitement.Interestingly, Hathurusingha is part of the selection committee that has selected Taskin. Apart from Minhajul and Hathurusingha, the committee also includes the selectors Habibul Bashar and Sajjad Ahmed, as well as the cricket operations committee chairman Akram Khan and team manager Khaled Mahmud.The formation of this expanded committee is controversial as it requires the coach, operations chairman and manager to oversee the squad picked by the selectors, before the BCB president Nazmul Hassan approves it.Minhajul, who was appointed chief selector three days after Faruque quit said on Friday that Taskins inclusion in the warm-up match against England is the first step towards bringing him to the longer-version. Taskin has played 20 ODIs and 13 T20s for Bangladesh since his international debut in 2014.We have decided to include Taskin in thee squad for the second practice match as we want to see how his body responds to longer-version cricket, Minhajul said.dddddddddddd We had initially planned to see him in the fourth round of the National Cricket League but as its been deferred we changed our plans.We need a bowler like Taskin for our Test team but you all know there was concern with the strength of his body and fitness was a big issue. But he bowled brilliantly after coming back from suspension and looked good. He has no complaints about his fitness, so we have decided to take the first step of bringing him into the fold of longer-version cricket.Hathurusingha wants the experiment to stop there. Has he played any four-day cricket? So you think people can do magic straight away? No. They are humans. If you havent played four-day cricket in your entire life, standing four days on the field and bowling 15 overs is entirely new for him. I dont want to destroy somebodys career.But the Bangladesh manager Mahmud, who according to the BCB chief was included in the selection committee to act as a bridge between the players and coach, also backed the return of Taskin in longer-version cricket.You saw he bowled brilliantly after coming back from suspension and he is real quick. We need such a bowler for longer-version cricket but its too early to say about his chance in the Test side, said Mahmud.We have to see how he take the load in the two-day match. I am not the right person to talk about the issue of his fitness or his body strength but what I can say is that he looks better than before. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz