Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

30.11.2019 08:36
cored 28 points with 5 of 6 3-pointers and his 17 first-half points helped the Aggies break away early to beat Bethune-Cookman 8 Antworten

LAS CRUCES, N.M. -- Braxton Huggins scored 28 points with 5 of 6 3-pointers and his 17 first-half points helped the Aggies break away early to beat Bethune-Cookman 89-73 on Sunday in a San Diego Classic tournament game.The Wildcats led 23-20 on Diamante Lewis layup but scored only six more points in the remaining 9:20 while the Aggies finished on a 19-2 run to lead 50-29 at halftime.Huggins was 3 for 3 from 3-point range in the half and the Aggies shot 58 percent from the floor while holding the Wildcats to 30 percent.Joe Garzas 3-pointer at 11:38 in the second half gave the Aggies a 26-point lead (70-44) and New Mexico State cruised.Sidy NDir scored 26 points and had four assists for the Aggies (3-2), who finished shooting 58 percent from the floor (26 of 45).Brandon Tabb scored 26 points with 4 of 8 3-pointers and Lewis added 19 points for Bethune-Cookman (2-2). Fake Jerseys For Sale . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Discount Jerseys For Sale . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. https://www.jerseysforsalechina.com/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Authentic Jerseys For Sale .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Dodgers pitching rotation took another hit Saturday before they defeated the Boston Red Sox.Newly acquired starter Rich Hill was bumped from his scheduled start Sunday when remnants of another blister were found on his middle pitching finger after the left-hander played catch Friday, manager Dave Roberts said.I think with his recent history we want to be cautious and push his start date back, said Roberts, adding that Hill is listed as day to day and a future start date hasnt been determined.Hill was already on the 15-day disabled list with a blister on his finger when the Dodgers obtained him in a trade with the Oakland As on Monday. Brandon McCarthy (2-2, 2.16 ERA) will replace Hill as the Dodgers starter in Sundays rubber match of the series finale with the Red Sox. David Price (9-7, 4.26) will oppose McCarthy.Hill is one of 12 Dodger pitchers on the disabled list. Ace Clayton Kershaw (herniated disk) went on the 60-day disabled list earlier this week and isnt expected back until September. Bud Norris, who was recently acquired from the Atlanta Braves in a trade, was put on the 15-day disabled list on Saturday with a mild back strain.However, the Dodgers got a much-needed boost from rookie starter Ross Stripling on Saturday in a 3-0 decision against the Red Sox.Stripling (3-3) didnt overwhelm the Red Sox but struck out four and walked one while allowing four hits in five innings by the major leagues top offense. Stripling threw 755 pitches (49 strikes) before Roberts lifted him in the bottom of the fifth for pinch-hitter Chris Taylor.ddddddddddddIts a really good lineup and I think your mentality is to get the first guy out, but I really wanted to do that today, said Stripling, who threw 25 pitches in the first inning and escaped a bases-loaded jam. You dont want to give them any opportunities.Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said, Obviously, I cant say enough about Ross and the effort he gave us today. Weve put him in some tough spots that weve talked, but hes always risen to the occasion. He gave us a huge lift we needed.Relievers Grant Dayton and Joe Blanton combined for three scoreless innings before closer Kenley Jansen worked a perfect ninth for his 33rd save of the season.Red Sox manager John Farrell said the Red Sox missed opportunities against Stripling, particularly the first inning.First time that weve faced Stripling, Farrell said. He had a good overhand curveball, stayed out of the middle of the plate, (but) we had him on the ropes out of the get-go.The Red Sox would like to cap their 11-game road trip on a high note Sunday, which would allow them to win the series against the Dodgers and finish 6-5.Were in the last couple of months of the season, so whoever plays best the last couple of months are going to be the ones in the playoffs, David Ortiz said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz