Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

21.11.2019 14:24
nt think there are many coaches who spend the time to theorycraft strategies and move the pieces on the map like a chess board, Antworten

Team rankings and fan perceptions have changed, and of the four spring split finalists in the European League of Legends Championship Series, only three have managed to keep their hopes for Worlds alive: G2 Esports, H2k-Gaming and Fnatic.For H2k-Gaming, staying at the top of the charts has been a process. The teams place in the standings, fourth, is a simplified figure that masks the struggles it has faced, including issues that coach Neil PR0LLY Hammad has worked through or is working through with the team. When I asked him about the squads performance throughout the split, he expressed dissatisfaction.Im mostly just disappointed with how we transitioned scrims into LCS, because we have had weeks of improvement in scrims and it doesnt show up on stage, so it becomes a really big issue where you have to find out whats going wrong, PR0LLY says.Although there are proven veterans in its ranks, H2k has suffered from stage jitters, or what the coach terms panic calls. Sometimes, the team has missed obvious plays -- chasing risky options instead -- or there was a lack of follow-up action on map reads. Weve been trying to work towards a more consistent flow of communication, and hopefully that will get our performance back to where it needs to be, PR0LLY says. Thats the only thing thats been holding us back, in my opinion.Some of H2ks problems stemmed from Konstantinos FORG1VEN Tzortzious departure from the starting lineup. On the one hand, the move seemed to offer the squad flexibility as the importance of winning the bot lane match-up and of pooling massive resources into the AD carry lessened. On paper, the team became less predictable and less reliant on the ADC position with the talents of team-oriented Ale? Freeze Kně?ínek in the role, much as Fnatic changed upon Mateusz Kikis Szkudlareks arrival.As it turns out, trying to play a wider variety of styles is difficult. Add in stage fright, and seemingly innocuous issues made the squad stumble.Without hesitation, PR0LLY admitted that he was partly at fault for the teams struggles, and he goes on to explain why. The transition was so hard from spring to summer because I really did want to try new things, and I was tired of only playing a certain style, he notes. I kind of wanted to breathe some recklessness into the players and get them to play a more unpredictable style. That threw us really hard off our game, and we lost a lot of weeks of practice doing that, just because we werent able to transition that to the stage at all.It is not all doom and gloom for H2k-Gaming, and PR0LLY points at the squads decisive 2-0 victory against Vitality as a potential landmark moment this split. A correct lane-swap prediction in the second game allowed it to develop map control and take the drivers seat, much to Vitalitys dismay. The H2k players recognized Vitalitys playing patterns and capitalized on them, their coach adds.In addition, Freeze has begun to overcome his mid-split jitters, for which PR0LLY credits the player himself. This is completely on Freeze to have turned his performance around. Hes been playing a lot better onstage, and hes been doing a lot better in scrims as well, PR0LLY states. I would say I put effort into it, and I really did everything on my end that I thought I could, and he executed it all himself. He really put the effort in it. Im really happy that he started to get back his confidence that he had previously in the split as well.The split has afforded the head coach an opportunity for growth as a coach strategically, and he is not finished. He could not hide his excitement over the upcoming balance changes involving turret resistance, turret damage upon switching targets, and cannon minion spawn times. Its an opportunity to outpace opposing teams by pioneering new tactics.I dont think there are many coaches who spend the time to theorycraft strategies and move the pieces on the map like a chess board, PR0LLY explains. Theres just a lot of new stuff to learn. I think a lot of the players, if theyre not motivated enough to figure it all out -- which is kind of hard for them because you need the curious personality to unravel these puzzles -- [they need coaches who are that way, and] mostly I havent seen many coaches that are. [A team like that] is going to be really far behind the meta if theres a way to figure out this puzzle.He concludes our interview with the following declaration: Youll see the good teams get better and the lazy teams get crushed. Ken Landreaux Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Chase Utley Dodgers Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/3205h-orel-hershiser-jersey-dodgers.html . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Roy Campanella Jersey . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Burt Hooton Dodgers Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. The Pro Football Hall of Fame announced Monday afternoon that the only refund that fans who bought tickets to Sundays canceled game will receive is for the ticket itself.In a statement on its website, the Hall of Fame said that credit card purchases will be put back on the card, that checks will be cut to people who paid by check and that fans who paid cash can request a refund in person or by mail.The Hall of Fame said it is not responsible for any tickets sold on resale sites, but the big sites, including StubHub, refunded those who purchased tickets, including all fees, on Sunday night.Pro Football Hall of Fame president David Baker told ESPNs Adam Schefter on Sunday night that the organization would refund all the tickets at a cost of about $4 million to the Canton, Ohio, nonprofit organization.But some fans had believed that they might get more, including reimbursement of hotel or travel expenses. After all, the game was canceled as a result of human error -- bad field conditionns brought about by the way logo paint dried -- not an act of God.ddddddddddddThe issue stemmed from the paint used on the midfield logo and in the end zones. Both the Green Bay Packers and the?Indianapolis Colts were worried about player safety as crews worked feverishly to spray solvent on the area around the midfield logo.On Sunday, Baker called the decision to cancel the game difficult, but he added that it was an easy, ethical decision.In a joint statement, the NFL and NFL Players Association said that while they were disappointed for our fans, player safety is our primary concern.Multiple attempts to reach a Pro Football Hall of Fame spokesperson were unsuccessful.An executive with QuintEvents, the official travel provider of Hall of Fame weekend, told ESPN that its response on compensation would be identical to that of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz