Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

15.11.2019 03:21
der total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Shane Jurgensen will continue as Antworten

Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow were content with European Championships silver after Germany stole gold in the final round at the London Aquatics Centre on Thursday. Jack Laugher won silver in the mens three-metres springboard final before Daley and Goodfellow competed in the 10m synchro event.Daley, who won 3m mixed synchro gold with Grace Reid on Wednesday, and Goodfellow led after five of the six dives. But the pair did not execute their final dive, the back three-and-a-half somersaults with pike, as they would have liked, allowing Sascha Klein and Patrick Hausding to triumph by less than one point, with 445.26 to the Britons 444.30.Daley, who is 22 on May 21, said: Its not the result we wanted, but I cant say its necessarily a bad thing. Theres a lot of positives to take from it.We were only two points off our personal best. I said to Dan dont worry, let the Germans have this one and well be coming to get them at the Olympics.Theyve been doing synchro for over 10 years and weve only been doing it for 10 months. It was less than a point in the end. Half a point from any judge throughout the whole competition couldve changed it.Were still a new pair and thats whats exciting about this. Theres another few months yet until the Olympic Games.Goodfellow, 19, from Cambridge, added: I am a bit gutted. We wanted that gold medal, especially in front of a home crowd. It just gives you that fuel to do better in the Olympics. Mixed emotions, but Im happy.Daley won bronze at the London 2012 Olympics and returns in the 10m individual event on Sunday.He said: Im really excited about Sunday. Im feeling good and I cant wait to dive. Laugher won silver in the three-metres springboard final despite cramp World Championships bronze medallist Laugher led after the opening two rounds of his final, but debilitating cramp in his calf muscles contributed to a poor third dive.Laugher scored 45.90 for his inward three-and-a-half somersaults with tuck, but responded with three strong dives to take silver behind Russias Evgenii Kuznetsov.The 21-year-old City of Leeds diver said: Its my first ever European medal, so Im really happy, especially to do it at home.My first two rounds were brilliant. I even got a 10 on the reverse. Unfortunately on that second dive, both my calves cramped up really badly.It put me off a little bit and meant my third dive was really hard to complete. Im not going to blame it entirely on that, but to stand on the back of a board with cramped calves is extremely painful. It did affect me.The way I bounced back with my back three dives was really good. To get a silver medal, Im very proud. Also See: Daley takes silver in Kazan Daley & Goodfellow of to Rio Soccer Jerseys Outlet .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Shane Jurgensen will continue as New Zealands bowling coach until the end of 2019, New Zealand Cricket has announced. Jurgensen had worked in an interim capacity since February this year, but has now been awarded a full-time contract.We got to know Shane and got to know how he worked with the group, New Zealand head coach Mike Hesson said. Hes very hard-working. He put in a lot of work behind the scenes with scouting and providing the guys with information. Thats certainly something you cant underestimate. Hes also technically very good. Its about providing him some security and us with some consistency.Jurgensen had overseen New Zealands attack during the World T20, where they impressed, but has since also been part of a less successful tour of India. This is his second stint as New Zealands bowling coach, having also held the role between 2008 to 2010.Jurgensens most high-profile work to date had been as head coach of Bangladesh, from 2012 to 2014. During that time, Bangladesh whitewashed New Zealand in a home ODI series, and drew their first Test against Sri Lanka, in Galle.dddddddddddd Hesson suggested Jurgensens range of experience was a factor in his appointment, while family circumstances played a role as well.His knowledge of all conditions and his overall experience has been evident during his time with us, Hesson said. Shane was on a trial, I guess, really - to see how he fitted into the group and also to see how he enjoyed it. But his wifes a Kiwi and hes keen to move over here. We wanted someone who was based in New Zealand as well.The New Zealand coaching staffs immediate focus will be on the long home summer, which begins with a Test against Pakistan on Thursday. Bangladesh and South Africa are also due to visit in the coming months.New Zealand has a hugely talented group of bowlers who arent afraid to put the hard work in, Jurgensen said. They want to be the best in the world and itll be my mission to help them achieve that goal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz