Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

06.11.2019 05:15
n and told him, you should have listened to me. That was basically it.Donaldson, the designated hitter Wednesday with Darwin Bar Antworten

NEW YORK -- Blue Jays slugger Josh Donaldson and manager John Gibbons brushed off their brief but heated exchange in the dugout Wednesday at Yankee Stadium.The fiery Donaldson, last years AL MVP, slammed his bat against the railing in frustration as he returned to the bench after striking out for the second time against New York pitcher CC Sabathia.Gibbons, perched nearby, took exception to the outburst and approached Donaldson by the bat rack. The two men -- both wearing sunglasses -- were nose-to-nose for a bit before Toronto teammates Troy Tulowitzki and Josh Thole intervened.Definitely dont hit me! Gibbons said with a smile after the game. We were just discussing the game.Weve got a great relationship. Theres a lot of back and forth, the manager added. He wears it on his sleeve; hes an emotional guy. Thats part of what makes him good.After the game, Donaldson joked that the dustup developed because Gibbons wanted a whiff of his cologne.I was just coming back to the dugout and I hit my bat against the thing, Donaldson said. Gibby asked me what kind of cologne I was wearing. I said, `Its a new cologne called Tom Ford. I just got it. He was like, `Really? So he kind of got pretty close to me and I guess got a good whiff of it. I was like, `Hey man, back up. So, Ill give you some after the game.Gibbons also said he had suggested to Donaldson that he try a different bat.Actually, I told him after the first at-bat, get a new bat, that one aint working, the manager said. He took the same one up the second time. That didnt work. He chose to break it. So I went down and told him, you should have listened to me. That was basically it.Donaldson, the designated hitter Wednesday with Darwin Barney subbing for him at third base, was removed after six innings of a 7-4 victory. The team said he jammed his right thumb during his final at-bat in the sixth, a groundout to second.He couldnt hold the bat, Gibbons said.X-rays were negative and the slugger is day to day, according to Gibbons, who said Donaldson had a similar injury earlier this season and it didnt last long.Donaldson said he hopes to play Friday in Cleveland.Its obviously not the first time its happened this year, but it got me pretty good and I didnt want to do any further damage, he said. Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Clearance NBA Jerseys . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. ST. LOUIS -- Lorenzo Cains hamstring injury led to a big lineup shift for the Kansas City Royals, with Kendrys Morales starting in right field for the first time since 2008 against the St. Louis Cardinals.Morales, the Royals principal designated hitter, batted third and played right field Wednesday night. Jarrod Dyson started in center in place of Cain, placed on the 15-day disabled list with a left hamstring strain.When you lose Cains bat, when you lose Morales bat coming into a National League park, thats two big bats, manager Ned Yost said. You cant do that. That made it a lot easier for me to put Mo in here.Yost said Morales gets plenty of work in the outfield shagging fly balls during batting practice, and also takes some grounders at first base. He has made 66 starts at DH and two at first base.If I wasnt comfortable with him, I wouldnt put him out there, Yost said. And he does shag like its a game in BP.The Royals considered playing Morales in the outfield last year and the manager recalls, Guys were like scoffing at it, right?But I knew he played outfield coming up in Cuba andd he played center field, so hes athletic enough.ddddddddddddHe runs good routes and hell be fine out there.The team made the DL move Wednesday after an MRI revealed the damage to Cains hamstring. Yost said it was a grade 1-plus strain, meaning minor.The team anticipates Cain will be ready after the All-Star break. The Royals had 12 games remaining before then.Hopefully by then we all feel hell be really close if not ready to come back, Yost said. Its better than missing 15 games, so it does give us a little bit of a helping hand.Dyson made his fifth start in center field. He has made 21 starts in right and 12 in left.Rookie outfielder Brett Eibner was recalled from Triple-A Omaha for his third stint with the Royals this season. The 27-year-old Eibner was batting .297 in 11 games with five doubles, a home run and seven RBI for Kansas City.Cain, third in AL MVP voting last season and the 2014 ALCS MVP, was batting .290 with eight homers and 39 RBI this year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz