Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

29.10.2019 05:55
lable to them. At least Weiss absence from the lineup last season helped the Panthers make some adjustments at the position, so Antworten

The Detroit Red Wings went looking for a new second-line centre, and found one that has played as a number one quite a bit in recent seasons. Numbers Game breaks down the Red Wings adding Stephen Weiss. The Red Wings Get: C Stephen Weiss. Weiss, 30, is a reliable two-way centre who is coming off a disastrous season in which he was minus-13 in 17 games, scoring only four points, but his season was shortened by wrist surgery. Considering Weiss production in previous seasons -- between 49 and 61 points in each of the previous four seasons -- there is a temptation to write off 2013 as an anomalous lost season due to injury. In Detroit, Weiss fits into the second-line centre spot, a role that seems more natural to his skill set. While he had some productive seasons (back-to-back seasons with at least 60 points in 2008-2009 and 2009-2010) as the number one centre in Florida, Weiss shouldnt be expected to be a top scorer on a playoff team. Initial indications are that the Red Wings will be putting Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk on the Wings number one line, perhaps with newly-signed Daniel Alfredsson (if not Justin Abdelkader, who finished there last season), which would still leave some quality wing options for Weiss, including Johan Franzen, Gustav Nyquist or Todd Bertuzzi. Even if he has strong linemates, its going to be difficult for Weiss to produce like he did in his peak with Florida because there arent a lot of second-line centres getting 20 minutes of ice time per game. A reasonable expectation might be somwhere around 45 points, lower than his best years in Florida, but Weiss is in his 30s, coming off injury and likely to play fewer minutes. Florida could have really used Weiss, because they dont have much proven talent down the middle. 2013 first-round pick Aleksander Barkov, Shawn Matthias and Marcel Goc are at the top of the Panthers centre depth chart, so Weiss departure will mean more quality ice time available to them. At least Weiss absence from the lineup last season helped the Panthers make some adjustments at the position, so this change isnt going to be abrupt. Signed for five years and $24.5-million, Weiss will be well-compensated and its possible that, by the end of it, he may not be providing ideal value, but so long as there arent lingering effects from last years wrist injury, Weiss should be a fine addition for the Red Wings. Hes a year older than Valtteri Filppula, whom he effectively replaces in the Red Wings lineup, but Weiss should be more consistently productive. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Fake Nike Air Max 90 . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Nike Air Max 90 From China . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. https://www.cheapnikeairmax90china.us/ . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Nike Air Max 90 Outlet . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Nike Air Max 90 Sale .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.Henrik Stenson believes he’s still in the mix for Arnold Palmer Invitational victory after an impressive finish to his third round at Bay Hill. The 39-year-old looked set to fall three shots off the pace when his approach to the 18th plugged in a greenside bunker, but he produced a superb recovery and holed from eight feet to save par and match leader Jason Days 70.Stenson sits on 13 under alongside Americans Troy Merritt and Kevin Chappell and feels hes in a strong position to win the title for the first time. Speaking about saving par on the 18th, Stenson added: Thats going to make the dinner taste a little bit better and keeps us in contention obviously a bit more for tomorrow. Stenson saved par at the last to stay in a tie for second It was pretty deeply plugged and I had to be very gentle and try to pop it out of the bunker and then I knew it was going to feed down to the hole and it came out just perfect.You cant be more aggressive because youve got water on the other side so, if anything, youve got to almost leave it in the bunker if it doesnt come out right.Stenson has finished second, fifth and eighth in the last three years at Bay Hill and felt he had one hand on the trophy 12 months ago before failing to convert a two-shot lead after 54 holes. Stenson has finished inside the top-10 in his last three visits to Bay Hill I dont think I did too many bad things (in the final round) last year, Stenson said. We got put on the clock on 15 and I felt like I rushed myself on the routine and three-putted that one and that kind of threw me off my rhythm a little bit.Other than that, when youre in contention youve got to go out and play a solid round of golf. I played all right last year but I didnt get itt finished.ddddddddddddopefully were in a different position now. We need to come from behind and play a really good round tomorrow if we want to have a shot at it. Day takes a two-shot lead in to the final round Day recovered from a slow start to hold on to his overnight advantage, keeping the world No 3 on course to become the tournaments fourth wire-to-wire winner. The PGA Champion, searching for an eighth PGA Tour title, bounced back from an early blemish at the second to card two birdies on the front nine and also from finding the water on the 11th to pick up a shot at the 16th. Im very pleased, the US PGA champion told Sky Sports. It was a tough old day. We had a lot of rain out there and at times it was pretty heavy.The wind was swirling around, it was everywhere today and the temperature changed which cost me some strokes here and there but for the most part Im really pleased. Day is looking for a first win of 2016 On a course like this, especially today, it was very hard to make birdies. It was very easy to shoot yourself back to the field and I felt like I did a good job of staying out in front, being as patient as possible and trying to take the birdies when I could.Im not sure what the weather is going to bring us tomorrow. I think its very similar but if it is I have another day of just trying to grind it out being as patient as possible.Watch the Arnold Palmer Invitational live on Sunday on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Day holds on to top spot Bay Hill leaderboard Second round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz