Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

19.11.2018 07:59
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The opportunistic New York Mets pounced when the Cincinnati Reds made a couple of costly mistakes. [url=http Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The opportunistic New York Mets pounced when the Cincinnati Reds made a couple of costly mistakes. Authentic Mike Hoffman Jersey . Anthony Recker and Curtis Granderson homered, and New York scored four unearned runs in a 4-3 victory over the Reds on Sunday. The four unearned runs were the most allowed by Cincinnati since June 27, 2012, according to the Reds. Nobody appreciated the gifts more than Mets manager Terry Collins. "You dont get many," he said. "Youve got to capitalize on that." Zach Wheeler (10-9) pitched six solid innings, improving to 7-1 with a 2.21 ERA over his last 13 starts. The right-hander allowed one run and five hits, struck out six and hit two batters. "I felt fine," he said. "I knew in the bullpen that I had good stuff today." The Reds began the day with a major league-low 62 errors. But centre fielder Billy Hamilton dropped a fly ball in New Yorks three-run sixth, and first baseman Jack Hannahan flubbed Grandersons foul popup in the eighth. Granderson then hit a solo shot for his 18th homer. "They make those plays 99.9 per cent of the time," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "We pretty much handed them all of their runs. Its a rarity, but it stinks when it happens." New York carried a 4-1 lead into the ninth, but Jay Bruce hit his 16th homer and Ryan Ludwick added an RBI single to get Cincinnati within one. The Reds had the bases loaded with two out when Jenrry Mejia struck out Devin Mesoraco for his 24th save, closing out a 4-2 road trip for the Mets. "We got the win," Collins said. "Thats what counts." Mat Latos struck out five in six innings for Cincinnati. He allowed three runs and seven hits. The Mets jumped on Latos (5-5) after Hamilton dropped Wilmer Flores fly ball on the warning track for a two-base error with one out in the sixth. Granderson followed with a tying RBI single. "It was one of those that was hit softer than I thought," Hamilton said. "I took one little peek at the wall. Thats what did it." After Dilson Herrera fouled out, Recker hit a drive off the facade of the second deck in left field for his sixth homer. Of Reckers 13 career home runs, 10 either have tied the game or given his team the lead, including five this season. Latos helped himself with a two-out single in the fifth. He came around to score on Skip Schumakers base hit. ROTATION CHANGE Collins announced that RHP Rafael Montero will start Wednesday against Colorado. Montero was recalled Friday from Triple-A Las Vegas. TRAVELING MAN Wheeler improved to 5-1 with a 2.08 ERA over his last 12 road starts. He has allowed one earned run or less in eight of those starts. TARNISHED GOLD Mets CF Juan Lagares committed just his third error of the season in 107 games. Hamilton committed just his second in 137 games. TRAINERS ROOM Mets: Rookie C Travis dArnaud got the day off. Reds: Todd Fraziers start on Sunday was his 19th straight since missing three games Aug. 15-17 with lower back problems. An All-Star third baseman, he had started eight of those games at first base. Authentic Mike Matheson Jersey . Pillar is batting .305 with 17 extra-base hits, 19 RBI and five stolen bases in 34 games for Buffalo this season. The right-handed hitter had an International League high, 18-game hitting streak this season and currently owns an IL high 26-game on base streak. Cheap Florida Panthers Gear . Tottenham claimed top spot in Group K by winning 2-0 at Tromso after defender Adnan Causevic scored an own goal before Mousa Dembele put the result beyond doubt. Valencia made sure it will finish first in Group A with a 1-0 win at Swansea thanks to an early goal from Dani Parejo. http://www.cheapnhlpanthersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jared-mccann-jersey . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Norways Suzann Pettersen birdied her last three holes in a 6-under 66 on Thursday to lead the womens Australian Open by a shot after the first round at the Victoria Golf Club. Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Shes in position to take the No. 1 spot in the world from Inbee Park with a victory or a solo second-place finish. "In the first round of the year youre always anxious to get started," Pettersen said. "It took me a while to get really comfortable, to trust what Ive been working on. "In the end the trust was stronger than the rest. I hit a lot of great shots but I also have to say I left a lot of shots out there. I three-putted a lot of greens, stupid three-putts really, but I also felt like I played good and gave myself a lot of birdie channces. Authentic Aleksander Barkov Jersey. quot; Ricordeau, who had eight birdies, a bogey and a double bogey, briefly drew level with Pettersen before finishing among a group of four players with rounds of 67. Tied in second place were Park Hee-young of South Korea and Americans Jaclyn Sweeney and Jessica Korda, daughter of former tennis star Petr Korda and already a tournament winner this year. World No. 4 Lydia Ko of New Zealand was among a larger group at 4-under after a mixed opening round. The 16-year-old was one-under after her opening nine but came home with five birdies and two bogeys, including birdies at her last two holes. Australias Karrie Webb, a record four-time winner of the event, opened with a 71. The Hall of Famer had another brush with rules officials after being disqualified last week at Royal Pines for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. Webb started her round on the 10th tee Thursday and was told she had teed up fractionally in front of the tee marker. She was allowed to replace her ball without incurring a two-shot penalty. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz