Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

24.10.2019 14:31
g Australia immediately after 14-man England had crushed Argentina in an exceptional 27-14 victory at Twickenham.The Grand Slam Antworten

Eddie Jones turned his attention to taunting Australia immediately after 14-man England had crushed Argentina in an exceptional 27-14 victory at Twickenham.The Grand Slam champions were forced to play 75 minutes of the match without Elliot Daly after the left wing clattered into Leonardo Senatore while the number eight was catching a high ball, resulting in a red card.Remarkably, England finished the stronger team with Jonny Mays 68th-minute try sealing the victory and setting up the prospect of amassing a national record-equalling 14th successive Test win when the Wallabies visit Twickenham on Saturday.And Jones has already landed the first verbal blows by highlighting the weak scrummaging of a team thrashed 3-0 during last summers tour Down Under.We are looking forward to Australia next week. It is going to be a bit of fun because the Australian media last June was very disrespectful to us, Jones said. I am sure that they are going to be at that again, so we have got to be prepared for that and I am very keen to have a chat to the referee about the Australian scrummaging.They have got some issues with the way that they scrum so we need to have a meeting with the referee and we will invite the Australian coaching staff to come along. We will submit an agenda and make sure that everything is above board.They were penalised four times in a row against France so they have got some technical issues. I am not going to sort them out for them. The best win is to come, Australia will be the best win.Senatore landed head first and the concussed back rows afternoon was over, as was Dalys, after French referee Pascal Gauzere reached for the red card. Jones had no complaint with the decision.Elliot made a judgement error. We all make them. These things happen and you have to get on with it. I make an error of judgement every time I go outside, we all do it, Jones said.He has to bounce back, he has no choice mate. What is he going to do, sit in the corner and feel sorry for himself and never play rugby again? No one holds any recrimination against him and I dont understand the questioning on this. I have probably had five words with him saying just get on with it, theres nothing else to say.Billy Vunipolas serious-looking knee injury cast a cloud over an otherwise remarkable victory, but Jones was unable to offer an update on the number eights fitness. Terrance Ferguson Thunder Jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Detlef Schrempf Thunder Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. https://www.thunderrookiesshop.com/Dj-Augustin-City-Edition-Jersey/ . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. D.J. Augustin Jersey . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Nerlens Noel Thunder Jersey . JOHNS, N. Maria Sharapova may be suspended from tennis, but that doesnt mean shes staying completely away?from the sports world. Over the weekend, the five-time Grand Slam champion attended the Evian Championship in France.Clearly missing the camaraderie of the WTA tour, Sharapova started photobombing the golfers. Just ask Brittany Lang.She also hung out with top-ranked golfer -- and fellow Evian brand ambassador -- Lydia Ko.Clearly shee made such a good impression while there, the tournament issued her a challenge of sorts.ddddddddddddMaria Sharapova, professional golfer? Stranger things have happened, right?See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz