Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

24.10.2019 09:38
pick, he came off and knew tha Antworten

The Bears offense earned low marks in the first two weeks of the season http://www.lionscheapstore.com/austin-bryant-jersey-cheap , but things went better against Washington on Monday night.Their 31 points were more than they’d managed in the first two games and quarterback Mitchell Trubisky was 25-of-31 for 275 and his first three touchdowns of the season. Trubisky stopped short of calling it a breakthrough performance after the game, but head coach Matt Nagy’s comments about the quarterback on Tuesday set it up as a jumping off point for the rest of the season.“So that confidence word is so big,” Nagy said, via the . “And Mitch knew where we are as an offense and he wants it more than anybody. But that’s sometimes where I think when you want it more than anybody and you care, it can almost get into that paralysis-by-analysis. Because you’re trying it. I really like the fact that how he went into this week and he handled this week of practice http://www.packerscheapstore.com/rashan-gary-jersey-cheap , it transferred over to the game. In the game he was just Steady Eddie the whole way. I mean, he was very smooth. He never got rattled, even after the red-zone pick, he came off and knew that he can’t do that. But he didn’t let it affect his game. And that’s where I think he’s growing. And now here we go — all these games are big and now we got to prepare for this next big one.”Trubisky had games similar to Monday’s on multiple occasions during the 2018 season, but struggled to string together good outings on a consistent basis. An ability to do that would mark a real and welcome breakthrough for the third-year quarterback. Free agent wide receiver Dez Bryant expects to stay a free agent for a while.Bryant Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey , who hasn’t played in an NFL game since the end of the 2017 season, said in response to the story of an alleged coverup of a car accident involving Ezekiel Elliott that stories like that make him not want to play in the NFL.“This exactly why I don’t have no interest in playing football right now,” Bryant wrote on Twitter. “I have not reached out to no organization trying to play. People forget real quick we are still human. My anxiety and depression came from this type of stuff. What I realized nobody care but me.”In a later tweet, however, Bryant said he’s “not retiring” and “in good spirits with the project that I’m working on for all athletes and influencers.”Whether Bryant views himself as retired or not http://www.packerscheapstore.com/elgton-jenkins-jersey-cheap , he may not have a choice in the matter. He hasn’t played in a year and a half, he suffered a serious injury in his first practice when he tried to play last year, and he was already looking like he’d lost a step when he played in 2017. NFL teams may have decided Bryant is done, whether he thinks he is or not.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz