Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

22.10.2019 14:42
e wanted to keep his hopes of a successful title defence alive in the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.McIlroy completed a se Antworten

World No. 2 Rory McIlroy got exactly what he wanted to keep his hopes of a successful title defence alive in the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.McIlroy completed a second round of 68 more than an hour before the leaders teed off and headed to the beach hoping not to be facing an insurmountable deficit over the last 36 holes.And although Sergio Garcia and Francesco Molinari both shot 67 to share the halfway lead on nine-under par, McIlroy had not given up hope of coming from eight shots behind to claim a fourth win of the season.If Im within eight or nine shots going into the weekend, I still feel like I have a decent chance, said McIlroy, whose opening 75 was his first over-par score in 29 rounds in the European Tours season finale, an event he has won twice and never finished worse than 11th in in seven appearances.Thursday was just one of those days. I was mentally very flat, still in holiday mode and not quite switched on to what I needed to do. I sort of turned it around today and hopefully can do the same over the weekend.Garcia carded six birdies and one bogey in his 67, which also featured a brilliant par save on the 12th after driving into a bush and being forced to take a penalty drop.I was fortunate a guy from the crowd found it for me and I was able to drop outside the bush, the Ryder Cup star said.I hit a really good shot from there with a seven iron and made a really nice putt. I had a good feeling on that putt. I felt like I was going to make it and it was one of those career fours.Molinari is enjoying arguably the best form of his career after winning the Italian Open in September, finishing sixth in the WGC-HSBC Champions and fourth in the Shriners Open thanks to a closing 61 in Las Vegas.And to make matters even better, the 34-year-olds older brother Edoardo finished joint second in the European Tours qualifying school on Thursday to regain his card for next season.He was actually disappointed not to win it but I told him not to be too greedy, Molinari said.Second is obviously very good for him and its nice to see him back. He did it last year as well but Im sure hell do his best next season not to show up there for a third time. It sounds like hes playing a lot better, so Im expecting good things from him next season.First-round leader Lee Westwood is a shot off the pace after a 70 marred by hitting his approach on the 18th into a water hazard, with Tyrrell Hatton, Joost Luiten, Charl Schwartzel and Bernd Wiesberger all on seven-under.Somebody clicked a camera on the right-hand side and put me off, Westwood said.It happens and you just have to regroup. The pitch shot in was poor, but it was a good two-putt.Im one off the lead and Ive got a good chance. Im happy with the way Im playing and trying to finish off the season strongly.Race to Dubai rivals Henrik Stenson and Danny Willett were both on three under after rounds of 69 and 70 respectively, although Stenson was more concerned with the well-being of a female spectator hit on the head by his tee shot on the 13th.It was a very unfortunate circumstance, said the Open champion, who leads Willett by 299,675 points.I flared my five-iron right and Im standing there thinking Is it going in the bunker or flying over the bunker? and next thing I see it go into the crowd.Unfortunately I hit the lady and she went down, but I had some reports later in the round that she was doing OK. Im just making sure that were going to get her details so I can send her something nice. Tom Brady Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Sony Michel Womens Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. https://www.patriotssportsgoods.com/Womens-Tom-Brady-Inverted-Jersey/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Rob Gronkowski Youth Jersey . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Tom Brady Womens Jersey .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Leticia Romero isnt alone at the Rio Games, just close to it.The Florida State guard, who is playing for Spain is one of two current college players in the Olympics. The other is UConn guard Kia Nurse, who has been making headlines for Canada. Neither is a stranger to international competition, but this is the first time for both to be on the grand stage. They are flourishing.The college guards have already helped their countries advance to the quarterfinals and will square off Sunday when Spain faces Canada with second place in the group on the line.While youth has dominated at the pool and gymnastics, its rare to see on the basketball court. The U.S., which is trying for a sixth consecutive gold medal, hasnt had a college player on its roster since 1988 when Vicky Bullett and Bridgette Gordon helped the Americans win gold.For me its a dream coming true, Romero told The Associated Press after Spain clinched a spot in the quarterfinals. At 21 years old, I never thought Id be here in the Olympics. Im very lucky to be here to learn from this team. Its amazing how they play and practice every day, thats going to help me next season when I come back to Florida State again and for the future.The two will meet again on the court when Florida State hosts UConn on Nov. 14 to open up the college basketball season.Playing UConn for me is a great thing, said Romero, who is Spains fourth leading scorer despite playing just 13 minutes a game. Im looking forward to that too, but Im here right now and focused on the Olympics.Romero and Nurse said they dont really know each other off the court, but definitely have a healthy respect for one another. They will be in similar situations next year in college, taking on big leadership roles for their teams. They have been soaking in the ways that the veterans on their Olympic teams have been doing it.I try and learn everything I can from them, said Nurse, who is leading Canada wiith 11.dddddddddddd.8 points a game. Incredible leaders and teammates. You get to learn and see your weaknesses exposed all the time. Im an upperclassmen already, which is extremely odd to me. I have to step into a leadership role up there and try and take away from these guys how they do it.Romero said she is trying to watch teammate Laia Palau.Im amazed by how she manages everything, Romero said. How she organizes the team, does everything for the team, makes everyone close to each other. For me coming to Florida State, I want to be that kind of player that can bring everyone together and make everyone a better player.The pair have had a great time away from the court too. They both got to participate in the opening ceremonies, an experience neither will forget.It was crazy, Romero said. I cant even describe it. To be there, just something I always watched on TV and its a dream. I was telling (Florida State coach) Sue Semrau it was like a one-minute walk, that felt like 5 seconds. Watching the people the crowd, my teammates, everybody. All the teams it was overwhelming.Semrau flew down to Rio to watch her point guard play.She is playing with the level of confidence that I havent seen before, Semrau said in a text to the AP. Im excited to see her continue her growth at Florida State and beyond.Romero also got to fulfill another lifelong dream while waiting to enter the stadium, a photo with tennis great Rafael Nadal. This coming a few days after she got a chance to meet Felipe VI the King of Spain.Its a big deal both. But I would rather take a picture with Nadal, she said laughing. Hes one of my heroes, but the King of Spain is a big deal too.Yes, its good to be an Olympian.---Online:AP Summer Games website: http://summergames.ap.org/---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz