Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

22.10.2019 14:42
tart of Sundays 30-17 loss to Tennessee.I walked out the shower and slipped, he said Thursday. Things happen. Thats the only thi Antworten

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins rookie guard Laremy Tunsil said he expects to play Sunday after missing last weeks game when he hurt himself coming out of the shower.Tunsil said he sprained his right ankle hours before the start of Sundays 30-17 loss to Tennessee.I walked out the shower and slipped, he said Thursday. Things happen. Thats the only thing I can say. Things happen.With Tunsil and left tackle Branden Albert sidelined, the Dolphins (1-4) gave up six sacks against the Titans and totaled eight first downs.When asked if he apologized to his teammates, Tunsil said, They knew it was a freak accident. Things happen. You cant do much about it.Tunsil returned to practice on a limited basis Wednesday, and he and Albert both expect to play Sunday against Pittsburgh.I think itll make a big difference, Tunsil said. Its very exciting just to have all five guys back on the line.Coach Adam Gase declined to discuss the prospect of having all five starters in the offensive line playing together for the first time this season, saying he feared jinxing the situation.I dont know if were going to let them shower this week, Gase said.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Trayvon Mullen Youth Jersey . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Clelin Ferrell Womens Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Womens-Johnathan-Abram-Inverted-Jersey/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Jerry Rice Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Antonio Brown Womens Jersey . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Liam Neeson is backing Irelands bid to host the Rugby World Cup 2023.The Hollywood star narrates a short film being used to pitch the country against South Africa and France for the tournament.Launching a final push for what would be the biggest event ever put on in Ireland, rugby chiefs revealed the 12 venues that would host the matches.Derrys Celtic Park was a surprise inclusion while uncertainty hangs over Belfasts Casement Park, which has yet to be built. Flagship venues include Croke Park -- one of Europes largest stadiums and home to the Gaelic Athletic Association -- as well as rugby HQ Lansdowne Road in Dublin.Irish premier Enda Kenny said the all-Ireland bid, supported by the governments in Belfast and Dublin, showed how sport could bind up wounds and heal difficulties.Kenny said: This is not going to be easy. But we have every reason to believe we will win the right to host World Cup 2023.Mr Kenny said he was excited about the bid and urged Irelands 80 million strong diaspora to pull on the green jersey to get behind the push.The winning bid will be announced in November next year. Northern Ireland Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness said he was confident about Irelands prospects.If it does come it will be massive for our economy, it will be massive for tourism, it will be massive for our sport and massive for our people, he added.Noting the inclusion of his native Derrys Celtic Park, he added: Wouldnt it be wonderful to see a Rugby World Cup match played in that city. And wouldnt it be even more wonderful to see Casement Park built.ddddddddddddHe joked: I hope whatever judge is in charge of whatever appeal goes to the courts is a rugby fan.Philip Browne, chief executive of the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU), confirmed the Irish government has underwritten the £120m tournament fee.But he said with two million tickets to sell and a knock-on impact on the economy, the six-week competition would be worth €800m (£692m) to Ireland.Because of the close proximity to England, Scotland and Wales, Mr Browne predicted an Irish World Cup would be the best ever attended.It is probably the biggest event Ireland could ever hope to host, he added.One of Irelands biggest selling points is that the 12 long-listed venues are all central locations and fans would not need to travel far from their lodgings.World Cup bosses will ultimately choose the venues which would probably be whittled down to between eight and 10, Mr Browne said.Others include Belfasts Ravenhill, Dublins RDS, Kilkennys Nowlan Park, Corks Pairc Ui Chaoimh, Killarneys Fitzgerald Stadium, Limericks Thomond Park, Galways Pearse Stadium and Castlebars McHale Park.When you match up the big GAA stadia with the big rugby stadia we have an ideal mix of venues, said Mr Browne.Sports Minister Shane Ross admitted work is needed on some stadiums but added: We have got seven years still to do this, it is a long run-in and we will be well prepared for it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz