Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

19.10.2019 11:05
ure a tight 81-76 victory over NBL titleholders Perth on Friday at WIN Entertainment Centre.After winning in round one against A Antworten

The Illawarra Hawks have held their nerve to secure a tight 81-76 victory over NBL titleholders Perth on Friday at WIN Entertainment Centre.After winning in round one against Adelaide, the Hawks lost four straight before grinding out the much-needed win over the Wildcats.Illawarra import Marvelle Harris was the best player on the court with a game-high 27 points, while Perth were led by American forward Casey Prathers 20 points.The score was locked at 24-all at quarter-time before the Hawks clawed their way to a 47-45 halftime lead with American centre Mike Holyfields dunk in the final moments of the second period.Illawarra were up by five at three-quarter time and were up by as many as 10 before the Cats fought back in the final period.The Hawks made it hard on themselves by missing important free throws but did enough to seal victory.Illawarra play their fourth game in nine days when they host the Cairns Taipans on Sunday night.Perth are back on deck with next Fridays round five home game against the Adelaide 36ers.Tonight really showed that were evolving as a group, that we can grind out those kinds of wins, so theres good progression for us there, Illawarra coach Rob Beveridge said.There was enormous amount of external pressure put on the guys and we addressed certain things this week with a few home truths. The guys were great. They all stood up and showed their character.I just came out being aggressive and got back to the way I play, Hawks import Marvelle Harris said.The guys told me to play my game and had confidence in me, and that always helps.You can make all the excuses about injuries and whatever else but we had our opportunities and didnt make some open looks in the fourth quarter, Perth coach Trevor Gleeson said.We had our chances and we didnt execute in the fourth quarter,Wildcats forward Shawn Redhage said.Well learn from this and the adversity we faced this week will help us down the line. Chris Silva Heat Jersey . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Meyers Leonard Heat Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. https://www.heatlockerroom.com/Jimmy-Butler-City-Edition-Jersey/ .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Duncan Robinson Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Kyle Alexander Heat Jersey .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Adelaide key forward Josh Jenkins has overcome an ankle injury and will play against Sydney in Saturday nights AFL semi-final, Crows coach Don Pyke says.Jenkins, who hurt an ankle in Adelaides elimination final win last weekend, convinced Pyke of his fitness at Wednesdays training.He trained today and he did what he needed to do so hell be fine, Pyke told reporters.Jenkins was Adelaides sole injury concern entering the away final against the Swans at the SCG.Pyke said he had noted a mature response by his players to Saturdays elimination final triumph against North Melbourne.The Crows also won an elimination final last season before falling to a heavy semi-final defeat to eventual premiers Hawthorn.Its fair to say last year after the first final win, the feeling I got talking to some of the coaches and players, was there was this euphoric state about a great win, said Pyke, who joined the Crows this season as head coach.And that probably didnt help them get ready for the second week of the finals.But I think this year, we have been far more measured in terms of we mmoved on pretty quickly.dddddddddddd I thought their response post-game was pretty mature, to be honest.They recognised it was a good win, but its a win that gets you to week two of the finals. And that was the sort of response I was expecting of them.It wasnt one of euphoria ... its like we have won it, we move on and now were getting ready clearly for Sydney.Pyke expected to confront a charged-up Swans, who lost their qualifying final against Greater Western Sydney, but said he would be disappointed if Adelaide couldnt match Sydneys ferocity.I spoke to our players this morning about that, he said.I would be really disappointed if we werent able to match their intensity and effort based on them coming off a loss and us coming off a win.We have got as much to play for as Sydney do. We played some good footy last week and have played good footy all year so our responsibility is to bring the same attitude and effort as we brought last week. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz