Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

19.10.2019 11:05
their first playoff berth since 2003 despite a shaky rotation. Aside from ace Jose Fernandez, their starters are 23-24 with an E Antworten

MIAMI -- Buyers at the trade deadline for a change, the Miami Marlins believe they now have enough starting pitching to make a playoff push.The Marlins acquired the rotation reinforcements they sought in a trade Friday that cost them four players. Right-handers Andrew Cashner and Colin Rea were sent to Miami by the San Diego Padres in the seven-player deal.Miami also will receive pitching prospect Tayron Guerrero and cash for right-handers Jarred Cosart and Carter Capps and two minor leaguers, pitching prospect Luis Castillo and first baseman Josh Naylor.The one message it does send is that were trying to win, Miami manager Don Mattingly said. Were not trying to go backward. We have an opportunity here.The Marlins are in contention for their first playoff berth since 2003 despite a shaky rotation. Aside from ace Jose Fernandez, their starters are 23-24 with an ERA of 4.40.Rea will start Saturday against the St. Louis Cardinals, and Cashner will start the series finale Sunday.Cashner is 4-7 with a 4.76 ERA in 16 starts, including a 2.55 ERA in his past three outings while being showcased for a trade.We wanted to get someone that was hot and could bring an immediate impact, Marlins president of baseball operations Michael Hill said.Cashner has a career record of 30-49 with a 3.73 ERA in seven seasons. Mattingly, former manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers, faced the 6-foot-6 right-hander often in the NL West.Ive seen him really good, Mattingly said. Hes got power stuff. I saw him when he was their No. 1, and he has that kind of stuff.Rea, who is in his second major league season, is 5-5 with a 4.98 ERA in 19 games this year.Cashner has a $7.15 million contract and becomes a free agent after this season. Rea, 26, has a salary of $510,200 and is under team control through 2018.The Padres are fourth in the NL West and looking to future seasons, and for them the prize in the deal might be Naylor, 19, a left-handed power hitter taken by the Marlins in the first round of the 2015 draft. He is batting .269 with nine home runs this year for Single-A Greensboro.Cosart went 13-11 in 2014 with Houston and Miami but has struggled since. This year he is 0-1 with a 5.95 ERA in four starts with the Marlins, and 3-4 with a 4.09 ERA in 10 starts for Triple-A New Orleans.Capps, a reliever with a 100 mph fastball, underwent Tommy John surgery in March and is expected to be ready for opening day 2017.We traded away good players, Hill said. To get quality, you have to give quality.Miamis already thin rotation was further depleted last week when left-hander Wei-Yin Chen went on the disabled list because of a sprained elbow. Cashner and Rea will join Fernandez, Tom Koehler and Adam Conley.Marlins players applauded the trade.Cashner has very good stuff, Fernandez said. Ive actually faced him hitting, and I dont like to hit against him. I think hes going to help us get to where we need to go.Miami designated outfielder Cole Gillespie and infielder Cole Figueroa for assignment.The trade is the second between the Marlins and Padres this summer. In June, Miami acquired All-Star reliever Fernando Rodney for a minor league pitcher.---AP Freelancer Christopher Stock in Miami contributed to this report. Marcus Allen Youth Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Dave Casper Womens Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Womens-Foster-Moreau-Inverted-Jersey/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Hunter Renfrow Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Dave Casper Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. If youre like me and and are heading into Week 4 down 30 points thanks to 10 receptions for 173 and a touchdown for A.J. Green, then you know we have a hill to climb. Here we go!Injuries heading into Week 4:QB Russell Wilson (knee) -- claims he will play SundayQB Jay Cutler (thumb) -- did not practice ThursdayRB Rashad Jennings (thumb)RB Jonathan Stewart (hammy) -- out 4 weeksWR Dez Bryant (knee) -- not expected to playWR Sammy Watkins (foot) -- not expected to playTE Julius Thomas (elbow) -- game-time decisionTE Antonio Gates (hammy) -- not expected to playHouston defense loses J.J. Watt (back)Three side notes:1. WR Josh Gordon entered into a rehab facility Thursday and is not expected to play for the Browns this season.2. The Eagles and Packers are on a bye week.3. The Colts and Jaguars are playing in London Sunday morning; be sure to get your rosters set by 9:30 a.m. ET.LOCKSQB Matthew Stafford vs. ChicagoStafford has been chucking the rock this season! He has seven touchdowns in 3 weeks. Way to go Jim Bob! You also have to love the chemistry Matt has established with wide receiver, Marvin Jones, who has easily become his favorite target. This pass heavy offense has a fun match up against the Bears in week 4.(Others: Philip Rivers @ New Orleans, Joe Flacco vs. Oakland)WR Marvin Jones vs. ChicagoFrom Stafford to Jones...stack this duo heading into week 4! Jones was 6 for 205 yards and two touchdowns last week against the Packers. He has 29 targets in three games and has leapfrogged Golden Tate as the number one option for Stafford on this Lions offense.(Others: Travis Benjamin vs. New Orleans, Emmanuel Sanders @ Tampa Bay)RB Melvin Gordon vs. New OrleansGordon has scored a TD all three weeks of the fantasy season. No wonder his mom wears his jersey now...the dude is delivering! Due to injuries, Gordon has become a large part of the Chargers offense, getting 77% of the teams backfield work. Sunday he gets a juicy match up against a Saints defense that was humiliated by the Falcons last week.(Others: LeGarrette Blount vs. Bills, C.J. Anderson @ Tampa Bay)TE Coby Fleener @ San DiegoFleener was targeted 11 times in week 3, and finished the day 7 for 109 yards and a touchdown. The fact wide receiver Willie Snead was inactive helped his stat line. This week he has another favorable match up against the Chargers defense that has allowed tight ends to wrack up 87 receiving yards in 3 weeks. Keep it going Coby!(Others: Dennis Pitta vs. Oakland, Zach Miller vs. Detroit)FLOPSQB Eli Manning @ MinnesotaThe Viking defense sacked Cam Newton EIIGHT times in Week 3.dddddddddddd. This week, Eli heads to Minnesota to face this Zimmers defense with a sub par offensive line. Over / under 8 sacks? Not a prop bet I want to entertain with Eli on my fantasy starting roster.WR Alshon Jeffery?vs. DetroitJeffery is dealing with a knee and hammy issue. The Bears have a favorable matchup against the Lions, but Jeffery will draw a tough assignment against CB Darius Slay. Have realistic expectations from Alshon in Week 4.RB Matt Forte vs. SeattleThe Jets utilize Forte a ton on offense, but a date with the Seahawks does not sit well with me.TE Jimmy Graham @ New York JetsGraham went 6-for-100 yards and a touchdown last week -- fantasy owners rejoice! But can that type of productivity continue? I need to see it before I believe it. Side note: Jimmy G did not practice Thursday due to knee and back issues.SLEEPERSQB Kirk Cousins?vs. ClevelandCousins finally got it together last week against the G-Men. This week he has a favorable match up against the Browns in DC. Cleveland has allowed gunslingers to throw for over 270 yards and 2 touchdowns each game. I also like how Cousins has added wide receiver Jamison Crowder to the mix in his passing attack.(Honorable mention: Sam Bradford vs. New York Giants, Dak Prescott @ San Francisco)WR Jamison Crowder vs. ClevelandFrom Cousins to Crowder! Crowder is averaging 7 targets a game, and more importantly, many of those come in the red zone. Hes had 2 touchdowns the last two weeks and my gut is telling me that total will elevate to three against the Browns come Sunday.(Honorable mentions: Terrelle Pryor @ Washington, Tyrell Williams vs. New Orleans, Cole Beasley @ San Francisco)RB Jordan Howard?vs. DetroitBears running back Jeremy Langford is out 4-to-6 weeks with an ankle injury, which has opened the door for Howard to run right through it! And I cant wait to see him do it. Howard is the best back on the Bears roster and hes ready to prove it this week against the Lions.(Honorable mentions: Isaiah Crowell vs. Washington)TE Kyle Rudolph vs. New York GiantsI love the way Rudolph is being used in the Vikings offense. The dude has 26 targets so far this season and has developed a nice chemistry with Sam Bradford. Kyle has found the end zone the last two games and he should continue that trend on Monday night against a Giants secondary that is injury riddled.(Honorable mention: Hunter Henry vs. New Orleans)Good luck in Week 4! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz