Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

19.10.2019 11:04
opping to 0-2 with a 6.61 ERA with the Marlins since being acquired in a trade with San Diego on July 29.I just need to get my f Antworten

SEOUL, South Korea -- South Koreas Moon Dae-sung has been suspended as a member of the International Olympic Committee over allegations that he plagiarized his doctoral thesis.The IOC said that Moons membership will be suspended until South Koreas Supreme Court reaches a verdict over his dispute with a Seoul university, which stripped him of his degree in 2014 after concluding that he stole from the works of another researcher.The IOC said the decision was recommended by its Ethics Commission, citing damage to the reputation of the Olympic Movement.Moons eight-year term as an IOC member is due to end after this years Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.After winning the mens heavyweight gold in taekwondo in the 2004 Athens Games, Moon pursued a career in international sports administration and also served in South Koreas Parliament as a lawmaker from 2012 to 2016.He received a doctorate in sports psychology from Kookmin University in 2007, but, following a two-year investigation, the school stripped Moon of the degree in 2014 after ruling that he had copied large parts of his work from the studies of another researcher.Moon responded with a lawsuit against Kookmin, but lower courts ruled in favor of the university before he appealed to the countrys highest court. Tony Pollard Womens Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Charles Haley Cowboys Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. https://www.cowboyssportsgoods.com/Womens-Michael-Irvin-Inverted-Jersey/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Randall Cobb Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Tony Dorsett Womens Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. MIAMI -- Andrew Cashner is still looking for his first win as a Marlin.Cashner allowed four runs in five innings in Miamis 4-2 loss to the Chicago White Sox on Friday night.Cashner (4-9) gave up nine hits and five walks dropping to 0-2 with a 6.61 ERA with the Marlins since being acquired in a trade with San Diego on July 29.I just need to get my fastball down, Cashner said. I thought I made some pitches. They put some good swings on some baseballs, but overall Ive got to be better.Chicago starter Carlos Rodon (3-8) pitched six innings to record his first victory since beating Kansas City on May 22 -- a span of nine starts.I tried not to think about it, Rodon said. Sometimes its out of your control but its nice to have one tonight.Rodon, who spent his early childhood in Miami, allowed one run and three hits while striking out four and walking three. He threw a career-high 122 pitches.I knew he was going to get an extra day, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. We kind of let him go a little bit. I wouldnt say it was one of the sharpest. He labored through a little bit but guys swung the bat early and at least got him to a point we get it to the bullpen and those guys did a nice job.Adam Eaton tied a career-high with four hits for the White Sox, who had four players drive in a run in their first game in Miami since 2004.Its kind of nice to come to the ball park and not have `BP and just play baseball, Eaton said.David Robertson pitched the ninth for his 28th save in 34 chances.Melky Cabrera and Jose Abreu had RBI singles in the first inning and Tyler Saladino had one in the second for a 3-0 lead as the White Sox loaded the bases in both innings.Were lucky those first couple of innings that Andrew was able to get some big outs to kind of limit it, but it could have very easily have been very bad, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said.J.T. Realmutos hit cut the Marlins deficit to 3-1.ddddddddddddTim Andersons sacrifice fly pushed the Chicago lead to 4-1 in the fifth.I think in the fifth Ive really got to come out after we score a run and shut them down, Cashner said.The Marlins got a run back in the seventh on a sacrifice fly by Dee Gordon to pull within 4-2.Abreu went 2 for 5 with an RBI and is hitting .417 (15 for 36) with three home runs and six RBI over his last eight games.The Marlins had four hits and have scored four runs in their last three games.Offensively weve just got to be collectively better, Mattingly said. ... We dont see that collective battle. Too many easy outs.SUZUKI CLOSING IN ON KALINEMarlins OF Ichiro Suzuki doubled in the seventh giving him 3,003 hits -- four shy of tying Al Kaline for 28th on the all-time list.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: RHP Miguel Gonzalez (groin) was placed on the 15-day DL before the game.Marlins: 1B Justin Bour (ankle) has suffered a setback in the rehab process and might not join the big league club until September after the team looked to have him back last week. I dont know whats happened, but its not going anywhere, Mattingly said. Its not getting better and it seems one thing has led to another and has not been able to progress. I feel like weve gone backwards. ... RHP Bryan Morris (back) is looking to begin a rehab stint by the end of the month.UP NEXTWhite Sox: RHP James Shields (5-14, 5.43 ERA) starts the second game of the series on Saturday night. Shields has allowed 14 runs and 15 hits in 6 1/3 innings over his last two starts, losing both games.Marlins: LHP Adam Conley (8-6, 3.70) takes the mound Saturday looking to continue his recent success at home where he is 3-0 with a 1.37 ERA over his past four starts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz