Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

16.10.2019 16:21
oints in Long Beach States return home from a nine-game road swing and the 49ers beat Pepperdine 75-66 on Wednesday night.Long B Antworten

LONG BEACH, Calif. -- Evan Payne scored 17 points in Long Beach States return home from a nine-game road swing and the 49ers beat Pepperdine 75-66 on Wednesday night.Long Beach State (2-9) had lost all nine games of its challenging road trip that included four Top 25 teamsThe 49ers opened a 24-10 lead, but Pepperdine (4-4) had 11 straight points to close the gap late in the first half and had leads early in the second half at 41-40 and 44-43. The Waves stayed close until the 49ers used an 18-4 run to lead 70-53 on Gabe Levins tip-in with 4:15 left.Levin added 14 points, Temidayo Yussuf scored 11 and Roschon Prince had eight points and nine boards for Long Beach.Lamond Murray Jr. led the Waves with 16 points, Chris Reyes had 15 and Nolan Taylor 12.Orioles Jerseys 2019 . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Fake Orioles Jerseys . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. https://www.cheaporioles.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Baltimore Orioles Gear . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Custom Baltimore Orioles Jerseys . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it.Swimmer Siobhan-Marie OConnor was one of four Sky Academy Sports Scholars grabbing the headlines in a weekend of sporting action.The 20-year-old Bath star picked up three victories at the Edinburgh International Swim and looks in stunning form ahead of the Olympic trials in April.OConnor secured the top FINA points prize with a winning time of 2 minutes 10.12 seconds in Saturdays 200m individual medley final to take her above world champion Katinka Hosszu at the top of the rankings. She finished four seconds clear of the field, but had more of a fight in Sundays 100m fly final to win by a fingertip ahead of Rachel Kelly and Bath team-mate Jemma Lowe.OConnor, who capped off a magnificent show by making it a hat-trick with victory in the 200m breaststroke, said: Im really happy with my first outing of the season.This was the first real long course competition of the year and I was happy to swim some encouraging times during a hard training block, having just come back from Australia.I dont often swim the 200 breaststroke so it was nice to finish the meet with a win and a personal best. Im now really looking forward to tapering ahead of the trials and travelling there with the team.It was also a very rewarding two days of action for BMX star Quillan Isidore, 800m runner Jessica Judd and speed skater Elise Christie.After a four-month winter break, the 19-year-old Isidore from south London started his season with the first two rounds at Manchesters National Cycling Centre. Quillan Issidore happy with his season opener in Manchester On Saturday evening, Isidore struggled after a poor start in the Supercross Open, but hit back on Sunday in the Superclass to go unbeaten over 10 tough laps in his two races.dddddddddddd Isidore said: Overall it was a very positive weekend for me. To bounce back after a bad practice and first two motos on Saturday to a few really solid laps for me, Ill take that.The results may have not been the best, but Im very happy with my performance. Sunday was a tough one - racing both classes, having a total of 10 laps, but its a great platform for me.Judd has been building up for the outdoor season with a series of cross country races and ahead of a training trip to the US, she secured an excellent fifth spot at the Inter-Counties Cross Country Championships.After her gruelling efforts at Cofton Park in Birmingham, Judd said: Im over the moon at the championships. Im so happy to finish the cross country season like that.And if that wasnt enough for a weekend, Judd opted to stretch her legs on Sunday in the Trafford 10K.Elise Christie continued her fine form on the ice with a silver and bronze at the World Championships in Seoul. Read more details on Elise and her medal efforts.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS...MARCH 19: Sam Oldham, English Championships, LoughboroughMARCH 28 - APRIL 3: Jessica Judd, pre-season training in USAAPRIL 9/10: Sam Oldham, British Championships, LiverpoolAlso See:About the ScholarshipMeet the athletesBlogsVideosGalleries ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz