Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

08.10.2019 13:50
ainst Slovakias Kristina Kucova, a 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 winner over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard in the late match.Bouchard was penalized a Antworten

Indias Palpreet Singh Brar has taken one step closer to the NBA after being drafted by the Long Island Nets of NBAs D-League or Development League. He becomes the second Indian after Satnam Singh to feature in the D-league.The NBA Development League is the NBAs official minor league, preparing players, coaches, officials, trainers, and front-office staff for the NBA while acting as the leagues research and development laboratory. The Long Island Nets are an affiliate of the NBA team Brooklyn Nets.I called my father first after I got the news. This achievement is for India and the whole of Punjab, Palpreet said. I am happy with the efforts I have put in and I will continue to work hard with Long Island Nets as this is just the beginning. I cant say I will reach somewhere in the next few years, but I will give my 100%.?Two other Indians Amjyot Singh and Amrinder Singh were also a part of the drafting process, but 21 year-old Palpreet- the youngest of the lot - was the only one who was picked at the draft.With the 80th pick of the 2016 #DLeagueDraft, the @LongIslandNets select Palpreet Singh out of India! pic.twitter.com/JyicqhM5nJ- NBA D-League (@nbadleague) 30 October 2016The 6 feet 9 inches tall power forward didnt play for India at the recently concluded FIBA Asia Challenge Championship as he was training at the New York Athletic Club in Manhattan to get in shape for the draft. Amjyot Singh and Amrinder Singh represented India at the FIBA Asia Challenge as India impressed by beating a higher ranked China side en route to reaching the quarterfinals.?I think the training in New York helped a lot, but I want to play for my country as well. I thought training here would eventually make me a better player which will help me making the national team in the future.When asked if he followed any players in the NBA, he said, I dont follow any player in the NBA. I just want to play my natural game. I just want to be Palpreet.Palpreet thanked his coach, Dr. Sankaran Subramanian - who has ?spent 43 years as a basketball coach in India - for having a huge impact on his career.I am very lucky to be coached by Subramanian sir. He has developed so many players. India is privileged to have had someone like him. Subramanian was the coach of the Punjab state team, the director and chief of the Ludhiana Basketball Academy (LBA) in Punjab.Palpreet will now aim to make it to the 10 player roster that will represent the Long Island Nets before the start of the season. The NBA D-Leagues 16th season starts on November 11 with a record 22 teams. The teams will hold training camps beginning on Oct. 31, and will trim their rosters to 10 players on November 10. Vapormax Flyknit Dámské . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Nike Vapormax Levne . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.vapormaxlevne.cz/ . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Vapormax Off White Fake . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Vapormax Plus Pánská . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. MONTREAL -- Sixth-seeded Venus Williams tumbled out of the Rogers Cup in the third round Thursday night, falling 6-1, 6-7 (2), 6-3 to 10th-seeded Madison Keys in an all-American match.Playing her last tournament match before the Rio Olympics, the 36-year-old Williams lost seven straight games before holding serve in the third game of the second set. After Williams rallied to tie the match, Keys found her serve in the third set, ending the match with her 12th ace.The 21-year-old Keys won the Wimbledon tuneup event in Birmingham, England, this year for her second WTA Tour title, then reached the fourth round at Wimbledon. Shell face 16th-seeded Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in the quarterfinals.Williams beat Barbora Strycova -- the Czech player whom Keys topped in the Birmingham final -- on Wednesday in her first match since losing to Britains Johanna Konta on Sunday in the Bank of the West Classic final. Against Keys, Williams struggled with her serve.Her first serve was definitely slower than normal, Keys said. But it was funny, her second serve was a lot slower, but because of the court, it was bouncing a lot higher than normal. So while her first serve was a little easier to return, her second serve was really tough.Pavlyuchenkova beat fourth-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland.Its going to be a tough match, Keys said about Pavlyuchenkova. Shes always tricky because she definitely fights till the end, and shes going to hit a lot of winners.Pavlyuchenkova let two match points slip away while leading 5-4 in the second set and then lost the game on a double fault. She rebounded in the third set to extend her longest run at the hardcourt event.I think Im still recovering from the second set, Pavlyuchenkova said. Basically, I thought I had the match in my pocket and lost it, so Im happy with the mental side.Radwanska won in 2014 in Montreal.dddddddddddd.The 15th-seeded Konta beat American Varvara Lepchenko 6-3, 6-2 to set up a quarterfinal against Slovakias Kristina Kucova, a 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 winner over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard in the late match.Bouchard was penalized a point for racket abuse in the third set, when she struggled to hit the lines to the disappointment of what had been a festive center-court crowd at Uniprix Stadium.I played some high-quality tennis this week -- I cant forget those two matches -- but two matches is not a whole tournament, Bouchard said. I need to learn how to keep it going and deal with the pressure. I just felt I maybe panicked a little bit, tried to finish the points too soon.Second-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany beat Ukraines Elina Svitolina 1-6, 7-6 (2), 6-4.Im still improving to playing better tennis, being more aggressive and just going for it, Kerber said. I think today I was a little bit too excited to going for it. This is sometimes, I think, the problem.Kerber will face Russias Daria Kasatkina, a 7-5, 6-3 winner over seventh-seeded Roberta Vinci of Italy.Fifth-seeded Simona Halep of Romania, a finalist last year in Toronto, beat 14th-seeded Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 6-3. Pliskova, the WTA Tour ace leader, had only five in the match.I knew that its going to be tough because I dont get rhythm from her, Halep said. You never know what to expect for the next point, so theres a bit of tension. I just had to stay patient for every ball and to keep fighting because I knew that if I stay there for every ball, she can miss more than me.Halep will face ninth-seeded Svetlana Kuznetsova, a 7-6 (2), 6-3 winner over 12th-seeded Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz