Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

08.10.2019 13:49
oaches and trainers, and even got in a brief workout during his first day back in nearly a week.But hes a long shot to practice Antworten

CINCINNATI -- Hayden Moore threw for 260 yards and two touchdowns, Mike Boone ran for a score and Cincinnati beat UT Martin 28-7 on Thursday night.Cincinnati scored on a 3-yard pass from Moore to Nate Cole with 19 seconds left in the first half to pull to 7-6. Josh Pasley, who missed a 24-yard field goal earlier, missed the extra point.Kahlil Lewis added a 3-yard TD catch late in the third and a successful two-point conversion made it 14-7. Boones TD capped an 11-play drive and Tyrell Gilbert intercepted Gunnar Holcombe and returned it 58 yards to cap the scoring.Tion Green ran for 97 yards for Cincinnati (1-0).Jaimiee Bowe rushed for 102 yards for UT Martin (0-1). Holcombe threw for 146 yards but was intercepted twice.Holcombe, a transfer from Marshall, led UT Martin on a 14-play, 75-yard season-opening drive. It ended in a 7-yard TD catch by Caylon Weathers for a 7-0 lead.The Skyhawks are 1-21 all-time against FBS teams. The lone win was a 20-17 victory over Memphis on September 1, 2012. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.jerseyscheapcustom.com/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Cheap Jerseys From China . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Wholesale Custom Jerseys .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Chris Ivory returned to the facility Thursday, two days after being released from the hospital.His return to the field likely will happen next week.Ivory met with coaches and trainers, and even got in a brief workout during his first day back in nearly a week.But hes a long shot to practice Friday or make the trip to San Diego, where the Jaguars (0-1) play Sunday.It feels good to be back, Ivory said. Im just ready to get back going. ... Theres no more issues. Im ready to go. Did a little cardio today and now its just day by day.Ivory was hospitalized Sunday with a general medical issue and missed the season opener against Green Bay. He was released Tuesday.He declined to reveal specifics about the issue, saying it was something that needed attention and I went in in pain and I got the problem fixed.The Jaguars welcomed him back to the facility.Its great, coach Gus Bradley said. I had a chance to visit with him. I think at this stage right now, he just wants to move forward. Hes like, `Hey, Im back with the team and meeting with the trainers and stuff. Hes allways had that mindset to focus on today and what do I need to do and just wants to move on.dddddddddddd Just thankful that it all worked out.The Jaguars plan to ease Ivory back into practice, making it unlikely that he will play against the Chargers (0-1).I think itd be really challenging for him, Bradley said. Well see, but I just think that the arrow will be down.Without Ivory, a 1,000-yard rusher with the New York Jets last season, the Jaguars averaged 1.8 yards a carry against the Packers. Second-year pro T.J. Yeldon is expected to get the majority of the work in the run game.I would have loved to been out there, to contribute and help the team win, Ivory said.I thought we played really strong, but all we can do now is move forward and get ready for the next game and just carry over from what we did this past game. ... Im not going to put a time on it, but when the time comes, Ill be ready to go.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz