Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

08.10.2019 13:49
so it was hard to read, Hoffman said. I guess theyrre running in right now.ddddddddddddMartin birdied the first five holes and f Antworten

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was medically cleared Tuesday to fully practice with the team.The Sacramento Bee first reported?the development, and it was confirmed by ESPN.To get the green light to practice by the team, the 49ers medical staff must agree with the assessment of Dr. Peter Millett, who examined Kaepernick on Tuesday.Kaepernick was limited during organized team activities and minicamp after undergoing offseason surgeries on his left shoulder, left knee and right thumb. The 49ers begin training camp practices Sunday.Millett, who performed Kaepernicks shoulder surgery, gave the quarterback the OK after putting him through a series of tests, a league source told the Bee. According to the newspaper, doctors were waiting to clear Kaepernick until he got back some of the weight and strength he lost while recovering from the surgeries.Kaepernick was a regular attendee of the 49ers offseason workouts and said at the teams three-day mandatory minicamp in June that his only focus was on getting healthy and reclaiming the starting job after a tumultuous offseason that also included a trade demand, followed by a proposed trade with the Denver Broncos that fell apart.Kaepernick, who helped guide San Francisco to two consecutive NFC Championship Game appearances, went on injured reserve in late November last season, and Blaine Gabbert took over the quarterback job. Gabbert took almost all the reps with the 49ers first-team offense during offseason workouts and minicamp, while rookie sixth-round draft pick Jeff Driskel and free-agent addition Thaddeus Lewis worked with the backups.That has put Gabbert miles ahead of Kaepernick in terms of learning new coach Chip Kellys system, although Kaepernick tried to stay up to speed by going through the physical motions of his dropbacks and reads while standing behind the rest of the offense.Kaepernick said in June that he expects an open competition when the 49ers open training camp.They havent said anything about pecking order or anything like that, he said. All Ive heard is Chip has told me its going to be a competition ... and to come in and be ready to compete. Thats going to be my mindset, and Im excited to do that.Im ready to give this team everything I have. It was a great feeling to be out there this week. The fan support that Ive gotten through everything and especially seeing people out, the support that Ive gotten was amazing. Its made me really excited to be out here and play. Authentic College Football Jerseys . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Discount NCAA Jerseys . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. http://www.cheapcollegejerseys.net/ . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Stitched NCAA Jerseys . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap Jerseys From China ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. SILVIS, Ill. -- Ryan Moore made sure he could sleep in Sunday at the John Deere Classic.Racing to finish Saturday night so he wouldnt have to get up early again to complete the third round, Moore wrapped up his third straight 6-under 65 -- and second of the day -- 22 minutes after sunset at 8:25 p.m..It was a long day, Moore said. It was a lot of golf holes I played today, so to play that solid all day long, Im very encouraged about it. I think that was 34 holes I played today. It will be nice to get to sleep a little bit tomorrow and be well-rested and just ready to get after it again tomorrow.By racing to finish, the players finally put the event back on schedule. Play was delayed 3 1/2 hours Thursday when an inch of rain fell, then the start was delayed five hours Friday after an overnight storm dumped another 2.4 inches on the soaked course.Morgan Hoffman and Ben Martin each shot 62 to pull within a stroke at 17 under.The 33-year-old Moore has four PGA Tour victories, winning the CIMB Classic in 2013 and 2014. He was third in March in the Valspar Championship and has five top-10 finishes this season.In the third round, Moore birdied the par-4 14th, hitting a 60-yard approach to a foot, and made a 6-foot birdie putt on par-3 16th. He parred the final two holes, lipping out a 26-foot birdie try on the par-4 18th with two large scoreboards and the moon providing enough light to see.It was dead center with about a foot to go, Moore said. The greens were getting a little bumpy with the amount of play on them today. We could see just fine around the green.:Hoffman had six straight birdies on Nos. 11-16 and parred the last two. Hes winless on the PGA Tour.It is really dark, and the last few greens are getting really soft and bumpy, too, so it was hard to read, Hoffman said. I guess theyrre running in right now.ddddddddddddMartin birdied the first five holes and four of the last five, chipping in for birdie on the par-4 18th. He won the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in October 2014.It was one of those days where all the putts were going in, Martin said. It would have been nice to get the first five and the last five, but strong start, strong finish.Johnson Wagner was fourth at 14 under after a 67.Wesley Bryan, the leader Friday when play was suspended, was tied for fifth at 13 under after a 70. He earned a PGA Tour card last week with his third Web.com Tour victory of the year.South Koreas Whee Kim also was 13 under after a 64.NCAA champion Aaron Wise was 11 under after a 63. Making his PGA Tour debut as a pro, the former Oregon player won a PGA Tour Canada event two weeks ago in Edmonton, Alberta.Steve Stricker shot 68-68 to reach 7 under. The 49-year-old Stricker, a former University of Illinois player from Wisconsin, won the event in 2009, 2010 and 2011.This is pretty hard today. Stricker said. Its wet. Its tough to control your ball out of the fairway. If you hit it in the rough, its thick and lush. So you have to be in the fairway. But even out on the fairway, its hard to control it because the fairways are wet. Were lucky to be playing. The course took a lot of rain. Its still in great shape, but its tough.Zach Johnson shot 71-71 to remain at 6 under. The 2012 tournament winner and two-time major champion is from nearby Cedar Rapids, Iowa.Frustrating. Long. Stale. Very stale, Johnson said.Jordan Spieth chose not to defend his title because he didnt think it would be appropriate in light of his decision to skip the Rio Olympics. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz