Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

08.10.2019 13:49
tions, and has 18 goals in 25 appearances this season in all competitions. Aguero scored all four in Citys 4-1 home win over Spu Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Once Corey Kluber limped to the trainers room, the Kansas City Royals broke loose against the Cleveland bullpen.Jarrod Dyson hit a grand slam that capped a seven-run rally in the eighth inning and the Royals took advantage after Kluber cramped up, topping the Indians 7-3 Monday night.Kluber scattered five hits and took the mound to begin the eighth with a 2-0 lead. But manager Terry Francona and trainer James Quinlan came from the dugout and pulled Kluber before he could throw a pitch.Kluber was suffering from a right calf cramp with the temperature at 90 degrees and the heat index 99 at the start of the game.I dont think cramps are serious, but I dont know how hes going to push off the rubber, Francona said.With Kluber out, the Royals roughed up relievers Bryan Shaw and Jeff Manship. Alcides Escobar and Eric Hosmer began the eighth with singles and both scored on Christian Colons pinch-hit double.Soon as Escobar got that infield single, I turned to Wak (bench coach Don Wakamatsu) and said, `This is how it starts for us, especially at home, Royals manager Ned Yost said.Colon hit for Kendrys Morales, who had fouled a pitch off his right foot. X-rays were negative, detecting only a bruise. Colon squared around to bunt on the first two pitches, both balls. Colon then drove the next pitch to deep center tying it at 2.I was trying to bunt the first couple, Colon said. I think the situation presented itself ... I tried to get the bunt down but those guys were crashing in. Were always talking about the situations of the game. Weve got to play aggressive and have to make things happen. Thats what makes this ballclub so good. We dont play scared.With two outs, Shaw (1-4) walked Alex Gordon and Cheslor Cuthbert. Manship was summoned to face Paulo Orlando, who hit a go-ahead single. Whit Merrifield walked to load the bases before Dyson cleared them with his first career grand slam and his first home run of the season.I let the whole team down, Manship said. I let Corey down, Brian down, giving up his runs. That stinks, for sure. I definitely feel sick to my stomach for how that went.Will the Indians be playing Dyson deeper Tuesday?No, because its an accident, Dyson said. I knew it was gone. It felt great off the bat. They dont happen to me very often, so I take advantage of that.Kluber, tagged by the Royals for eight runs in five innings on June 15 at Kauffman Stadium, struck out eight and walked three in shutting them down. He has allowed two or fewer runs in four of his past five starts.Francisco Lindor, who is hitting .439 with three home runs against the Royals this season, homered off Edinson Volquez in the first inning.Luke Hochevar (2-2) worked a scoreless eighth to pick up the victory. After Chris Young gave up a run on two hits and a walk in the ninth, Wade Davis was called to get the final out, logging his 20th save in 22 chances.ROYAL CLAIM TEPESCHThe Royals claimed RHP Nick Tepesch, a Kansas City native and a Missouri alum, off waivers from Oakland and optioned him to Triple-A Omaha. The Royals are his fourth organization this year. The other two are Texas and Los Angeles, making one big league start for the Dodgers. He is 8-3 with a 3.96 in 17 minor league starts this year.TRAINERS ROOMIndians: C Yan Gomez was placed on the disabled list with a right shoulder separation and is expected to be out six to eight weeks. C Roberto Perez, who has right thumb surgery in May, came off the DL and started. . RHP Zach McAllister (right hip discomfort) made a rehab appearance Monday for Triple-A Columbus, allowing one hit and no runs in one inning against Louisville.Royals: RHP Kris Medlen (rotator cuff inflammation) was transferred to the 60-day DL. . OF Lorenzo Cain (strained left hamstring) took fly balls in right field in pregame drills. Hes much better today than he was yesterday, but still not quite there, Yost said.UP NEXTIndians: RHP Danny Salazar, who tops the American League with a 2.75 ERA, will start the middle game of the series.Royals: LHP Brian Flynn makes his first start since Aug. 7, 2014, while with the Marlins. He is 1-0 with a 2.39 ERA in 13 relief appearances. Discount Fake NBA Jerseys . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Fake NBA Jerseys China . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Wholesale Fake NBA Jerseys . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Fake NBA Jerseys Sale .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans.Tottenham must find a way to stop Sergio Aguero on Sunday - no current Premier League player has scored more times against them. Spurs successfully contained the Manchester City striker earlier this season, when they thrashed Manuel Pellegrinis side 4-1 at White Hart Lane. However, Aguero has enjoyed plenty of success against Spurs at the Etihad - the venue for one of this weekends crunch title race encounters - and is in ominous form.The Argentina international has scored seven goals in his last five outings for City in all competitions, and has 18 goals in 25 appearances this season in all competitions. Aguero scored all four in Citys 4-1 home win over Spurs in 2014 Against Spurs, Aguero has scored 10 times in eight appearances, including all four in Citys 4-1 home win in October 2014.Manchester Uniteds Wayne Rooney has also hit the net 10 times against Spurs but has taken 18 appearances to do so. PL goals v Spurs - current players Player Goals Games Sergio Aguero 10 8 Wayne Rooney 10 18 Emmanuel Adebayor 6 10 Samir Nasri 4 11 Theo Walcott 4 11 In Premier League history, only Alan Shearer (14 goals in 24 games) and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (11 goals in 16 games) have scored more goals against Spurs than Aguero. However, Aguero is averaging 1.25 goals-per-game against Spurs, a strike-rate none of the other 12 players to have hit at least seven against Tottenham can better.The 27-year-old will come up against an extremely strong Tottenham defence on Sunday, though. Best defence? Which of the Premier League title-chasers has the best defence? Spurs have conceded the fewest goals in the Premier League this season (19) and, despite an injury to regular centre-back Jan Vertonghen, have kept clean sheets in their past two Premier League fixtures. PL goals v Spurs Player Goals Games Alan Shearer 14 24 Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink 11 16 Sergio Aguero 10 8 Les Ferdinand 10 12 Wayne Rooney 10 18 Ryan Giggs 10 36 Dion Dublin 9 14 Kevin Davies 8 22 Ruud van Nistelrooy 7 9 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 7 11 Robert Pires 7 12 Frank Lampard 7 15 Watch Arsenal v Leicester from 11.dddddddddddd30am and Man City v Tottenham from 4pm on Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Or watch all day for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV Also See: Rise of Pochettino Spurs next breakthrough star? WATCH: Man City v Spurs 2010 This time last year... ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz