Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

07.10.2019 04:10
s his manager Tom Petroro says the Lions skipper wont change clubs.I wouldnt have thought so, Petroro told SEN radio on Friday w Antworten

The Adelaide Crows have dismissed reports theyre pursuing Brisbane captain Tom Rockliff as his manager says the star midfielder will remain at the Lions.The Crows reject reports theyre pitching to lure Rockliff to Adelaide as his manager Tom Petroro says the Lions skipper wont change clubs.I wouldnt have thought so, Petroro told SEN radio on Friday when asked whether Rockliff was moving.Rockliff is contracted by Brisbane for another 18 months and Petroro said talks over a contract extension would soon resume.We started those at the start of the year. We parked them until the end of footy season, he said.I assume well pick them up over the coming weeks.Asked if he had spoken to the Crows about Rockliff, Petroro said: No, not at this stage.The reports caught the Crows unaware on Friday with the club privately dismissing them as inaccurate.But Adelaide assistant coach David Teague believed the South Australian outfit was becoming an attractive destination for any player.I just heard that one, Teague said on Friday about Rockliff.That is probably not something that Im really in charge of or focused on heavily but I do understand players from other clubs may want to come to us at the moment.We are playing exciting football, we are playing a real team brand of football so if players enjoy playing amongst a team, I think Adelaide would be a destination they would be interested in.The good clubs probably dont spend big - people want to come to their organisation because of the culture they have built.Right now, Adelaide is in a good place, were a real team-first culture ... if you want to be part of that, you probably are going to come on those terms, youre not going to ask for a big pay cheque. Fake Jerseys From China .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Cheap Jerseys . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. https://www.fakejerseyswholesale.com/ . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Wholesale China Jerseys . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Apprentice Luke Tarrant has ridden his first feature winner since returning from a long suspension as Cylinder Beach continued trainer Desleigh Forsters impressive start to the Brisbane summer carnival.Cylinder Beach ($8.50) charged through the pack to beat a brave Hopfgartern ($5.50) by 1-1/2 lengths in the Listed Recognition Stakes (1400m) at Eagle Farm on Saturday.Tarrant was Brisbanes leading junior rider during his apprenticeship, winning the 2015 Magic Millions Classic and the 2014 Group Two Villiers at Randwick.His career ran off the rails when he was banned for eight months on drug offences and he didnt return until late August.It is great to be back riding in big races aboard good horses such as Cylinder Beach, Tarrant said.Forster won last weeks Keith Noud Quality with another of her four-year-olds in Too Good To Refuse but she will keep the horses apart.Cylinder Beach won the Group Three Gunsynd Classic as a three-year-old last season and Forster believes he is headed towards more stakes success.I will keep Too Good To Refuse and Cylinder Beach apart until the winter and I think we might head to the Villiers in Sydney next month, Forstter said.dddddddddddd.But it will all depend on how much weight he is likely to get in Brisbane in the coming weeks.Trainer Robert Heathcote was thrilled with the run of Hopfgarten who had to give the winner 6kg.Promising Billy the Kid ($3.10) put his name forward as a possible contender for the Magic Millions Guineas in January with his win in a support race.Trainer Chris Meagher said Billy the Kid was still learning what racing was all about.It is the exciting thing about him. It was only his second visit to Eagle Farm and only his fourth start, Meagher said.I have no doubt he is a horse who can win a good race up to 1600 metres.Trainer Kelly Schweida admitted he agonised over which race in which to start Stella Ombre ($3.50) before going with the Winning Edge Handicap (1000m).I kept studying both fields and finally decided there was more pace in the 1000-metre race which would suit him, Schweida said.It was the way it turned out with Stella Ombre charging home to win in the last stride from Lady Jettsetter ($2.40). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz