Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

07.10.2019 04:10
r Denver, finishing a perfect 5 of 5 from the field and 2 of 2 at the line.The Pioneers (1-1) shot 56 percent from the field, he Antworten

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Joe Rosga scored 15 points and Thomas Neff hit a pair of free throws to ice it in the final seconds and Denver eased past San Jose State 74-69 on Thursday night.Duke Douglas added 12 points for Denver, finishing a perfect 5 of 5 from the field and 2 of 2 at the line.The Pioneers (1-1) shot 56 percent from the field, held San Jose State to 40.3 percent, and won the rebound battle 36-26.Denver grabbed the lead for good on a Christian Mackey layup that made it 60-59 with 8:17 left. A Daniel Amigo dunk extended the Pioneers lead to 72-65, however the Spartans (1-2) pulled to 72-69 on a Terrell Brown layup with 1:13 remaining.But that was it for San Jose State, as the Spartans finished 0 for 2 with two turnovers in the final minute.Brandon Clarke led San Jose State with 13 points and 10 boards. White Sox Jerseys 2020 . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Wholesale White Sox Jerseys . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. White Sox Jerseys China . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Stitched White Sox Jerseys . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Neeraj Chopra comes from a traditional Indian joint family. In Panipat, the families of his father and three other brothers share what he describes as a happy house. None of his siblings or cousins play sport, but since Neeraj made his foray into Javelin as a 14-year old in 2011, he has had their wholehearted support.I wasnt really into sports till my mid-teens, Neeraj tells ESPN over a crackling telephone line from Poland. I just did some casual running before the local coach introduced me to the javelin and it went from there.Neeraj shot into the national limelight on Sunday morning when news trickled in of his historic gold at the IAAF World U-20 championships in the Polish city of Bydgoszcz.World U20 record!Watch the 86.48 throw of Neeraj Chopra pic.twitter.com/BXtCKxR0rT- IAAF (@iaaforg) July 24, 2016Not only did he become the first Indian in history to clinch a world championship gold in a field event, Neerajs throw of 86.48m created a new world record, surpassing the previous best by nearly 2 metres. His throw was in fact among the eight best of the year and ahead of the 84.58m thrown by Keshorn Walcott of Trinidad and Tobago to win gold at the 2012 Olympics in London.This was my best throw ever, it was almost four and a half meters longer that Ive ever thrown, even in practice, he says. I have no idea how it happened, everything just happened perfectly during the throw. Maybe because I was representing India, I was feeling a bit inspired from within.I started with a throw of 79.66m. When the spear left my hand for the second throw, I felt this would be something special.dddddddddddd But I thought it would be around 83 metres. When I saw the outcome, for a second I couldnt believe it and then obviously, I was ecstatic.Despite the throw being higher than the Olympic qualification standard of 83 metres, Neeraj wont be at Rio because he failed to make the grade by the cut-off date of July 11. He had nearly ensured qualification by clinching gold at the South Asian Federation games in Guwahati in February and equalling the national record with a throw of 82.23 metres.However, he was hampered by a back injury subsequently that took longer than he hoped to heal. Neeraj says the time away also led to some technical faults creeping in before he rectified them over this extended training and competition stint in Poland.Neeraj is an admirer of Czech Republics three-time Olympic gold medalist Jan Zelezny, and hopes to match his idols perfect technique. Zelezny also holds the world record of 98.48 metres, set in 1996, and Neeraj is confident that this performance in Poland will act as a springboard for him to aspire to similar heights. He says the trick is to focus on a goal-oriented training schedule over the next few years.I am not going to Rio but my ambition is to do the best I possibly can at the Tokyo Olympics in 2020, he says. I will go for gold. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz