Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

18.11.2018 14:28
his confidence level is sitting.I think coming up against Johnathan Antworten

Interested to see the best finals preparations - week off or regular footy?I am keen to see what works better between having a week off and recovering or playing intense, regular football. I am interested to see if either has an outcome in the game -- the Cowboys came off a hard game in Melbourne in Week 1 and then an Origin-style game of football at home against Brisbane and now they travel to Sydney.It will be fascinating to see what is the best style of approaching a finals campaign -- having the week off or continuing to play regardless of how hard it is.These days is the best our game has ever had it with professionalism so it will be interesting to see if we get a cracking game of football or does a week off make one team rusty or whether the travel and playing continuously puts the other team under pressure.?The Cowboys won the premiership last year after losing the first game but they went the hard road and we now know there was nothing wrong with the path they took.Hope to see a strong Chad Townsend response after being hooked last gameI am looking forward to seeing what Chad Townsend presents this weekend because he unfortunately didnt play a great deal of time two weeks ago in Canberra.It was a masterstroke from Shane Flanagan to replace him and put Jack Bird to the halves but I dont know what effect it will have on Chad Townsend -- how hes feeling and how his confidence level is sitting.I think coming up against Johnathan Thurston is a great game for him. If anyone feels

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz