Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

01.10.2019 03:48
finished nine seconds ahead of Holden teammate Shane van Gisbergen with Volvos Scott McLaughlin third in the second and final 30 Antworten

What a difference a fortnight makes.Holdens Jamie Whincup is the toast of Supercars after claiming Sundays Gold Coast 600 final race, keeping alive his hopes of an unprecedented seventh series title.Whincup finished nine seconds ahead of Holden teammate Shane van Gisbergen with Volvos Scott McLaughlin third in the second and final 300km race on the tourist strip.The Holden star was painted as the villain earlier this month after his team protested a time penalty that cost him a fifth Bathurst 1000 win.Whincup crossed the line first at Mount Panorama but was relegated to 11th due to the penalty.Their failed appeal rose the eyebrows of critics, including Supercars boss James Warburton who described it as un-Australian.But it seems all is forgiven for Whincup.He went from zero to hero on Sunday with his eighth Gold Coast win.Whincup dipped his hat to co-driver Paul Dumbrell.I was the co-driver today. Paul did 60 laps and I just went on with it, Whincup said.Whincup reduced van Gisbergens Supercars series lead to 148 points with two rounds - and a potential 600 points - left this year after a popular victory on the treacherous Gold Coast street circuit dubbed concrete canyon.However, van Gisbergen did enough to claim the 2016 Enduro Cup with co-driver Alex Premat.The next round will be held in Auckland from November 4. Joe DiMaggio Yankees Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Ron Guidry Yankees Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. https://www.cheapyankees.com/821g-babe-ruth-jersey-yankees.html . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Chance Adams Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Bill Dickey Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. WASHINGTON -- James Harden set aside a rough first quarter to finish with 32 points and 15 assists, leading Houston past the struggling Wizards 114-106 on Monday night.Washingtons John Wall broke the franchise record for career assists before getting ejected in the final minute.Harden shot just 1 for 4 and had five turnovers in the opening period, which ended with Washington ahead 30-23. But he got more and more involved at the offensive end and scored eight consecutive Houston points in one stretch of the fourth quarter, including half of a 12-0 run that gave the Rockets a 106-95 lead with a little more than 3 1/2 minutes left.This was his fourth consecutive game with at least 30 points and 10 assists for Harden, who entered the day leading the NBA in assists at 12.3 per game and fourth in scoring average at 31.5 points.---HORNETS 122, PACERS 100CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kemba Walker had 24 points and 10 assists to help Charlotte to their best start in franchise history.The Hornets (5-1) scored on their first 12 possessions and led by as many as 21 points in the first quarter.Charlotte tied a 23-year franchise record with 75 points in the first half on 56.5 percent shooting. The teams starters were 17 of 25 from the field as the Hornets built a 20-point halftime lead.Charlotte scored 35 points off 18 Indiana turnovers.Spencer Hawes had 13 points and 13 rebounds and Cody Zeller chipped in with 13 points.C.J. Miles led the Pacers with 23 points, while Al Jefferson had 12 points and nine rebounds in his return to Charlotte.---JAZZ 109, 76ERS 84PHILADELPHIA -- Derrick Favors had 16 points and 14 rebounds and Rodney Hood scored 18 points to lead Utah over winless Philadelphia.Gordon Hayward scored 20 points in the second game of his return since he broke his rig

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz