Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

01.10.2019 02:45
s and walked one while improving to 10-0 with Antworten

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has described the epic Brazilian GP as the Verstappen show after the Dutchmans scintillating driving in the rain-hit race.Verstappen, already renowned for his overtaking prowess, pulled off several moves early in the stop-start race to run as high as second behind Lewis Hamilton. He then staged an incredible recovery in the closing laps on fresh tyres after losing ground when Red Bull mistakenly switched to intermediates.After dropping towards the back, Verstappen passed 11 drivers in the final 16 laps to make it back to the podium to cap a drive hailed as one of F1s best-ever performances by his team boss Christian Horner. Max drive one of the best ever in F1And Wolff, who caused controversy with Red Bull after the Mexican GP by ringing Verstappens father Jos to talk about the teenagers driving, joined the widespread acclaim.It was the Verstappen show! said Wolff, whose drivers Hamilton and Nico Rosberg finished one-two. Really unbelievable driving, great entertainment. Physics are being redefined. Verstappen was voted driver of the day, and after this display in the Brazilian GP, you can see why Jos Verstappen revealed Wolff had told him the same thing in the paddock after the race.I didnt call him - but I met him! Verstappen Snr told reporters. He said we are racing for the championship, but today it was the Verstappen show. I think he was right, it was really good.Verstappen described his sons performance as incredible and says the way the 19-year-old was weaving behind cars, especially Rosberg, during Safety Car phases was all part of his preparation for his overtakes.What Max has shown here today was very special, said Verstappen.When you analyse this and you look at the Safety Cars, Max was always left, right, you were thinking ah, hes pushing the guy in front of him. No, he was feeling the situation and feeling the circuit where you need to race. Verstappen aquaplaned on the start-finish straight in treacherous conditions, but managed to save it to maintain second place in the Brazilian GP And the last 16 laps I think he showed why he was doing that.Asked if there was a particular overtake that impressed him, the former F1 driver said: Of course, the outside of Rosberg for the second time this year, or maybe how he overtook (Sergio) Perez on the outside, or the way he prepared himself with (Sebastian) Vettel.So its not one particular move that stands out, every move was special in its way.Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pmAlso See:Verstappens drive one of the bestBrazilian GP race reportLatest championship standingsThe F1 Gossip ColumnJeff Bagwell Astros Jersey . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Luis Gonzalez Astros Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. https://www.cheapastros.com/2323o-robinson-chirinos-jersey-astros.html . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Roger Clemens Astros Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Jose Cruz Jr. Astros Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend.CHICAGO -- David Ross got fired up when Cubs manager Joe Maddon walked to the mound with two out in the seventh inning, ready to argue for Jon Lester to stay in the game.Maddon and Lester had a different plan.Joe looked at him and said `Have you ever been a part of where the catcher gets taken out of the game before the pitcher? Lester said, describing the scene with a big grin. You can just see him, its like the kid at the candy store when you tell him he can pick out whatever he wants.It was just like the disbelief in his face and slams his mask back over his face and all he can say is `I love you guys. I love you guys. I love you guys.Ross then walked off to another standing ovation from a raucous crowd of 40,859 at Wrigley Field, part of a heartwarming Sunday night for the backup catcher in his last season. He also hit his 10th homer and teamed with Lester for another scoreless performance, helping the Cubs to a 3-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals.It was an amazing night, Ross said.Ben Zobrist had three hits and scored two runs as Chicago finished with a major league-best 57-24 home record. Its the most home wins for the Cubs since they went 58-19 at the West Side Grounds in 1910.The Cardinals lost for the third time in four games, wasting a chance to improve their playoff positioning. They remain a half-game back of San Francisco for the second NL wild card after the Giants lost 4-3 at San Diego earlier in the day.I think were in a good position right now, pitcher Carlos Martinez said through a translator. I also think we have a great shot at winning the World Series.Ross, Lesters regular catcher, was greeted with a long standing ovation when he came to the plate in the second inning. St. Louis catcher Yadier Molina walked halfway to the mound, forcing the unassuming Ross to take in the moment, and he took off his batting helmet to acknowledge the cheering crowd.Ross then struck out, but he got another chance in the fifth and drove Martinezs second pitch over the wall in left for 1-0 lead. Ross clapped his hands as he rounded first on his 10th homer and the cheers continued after he reached the dugout, prompting a curtain call.It was just fitting that David would hit a home run, isnt it? Maddon said. I mean it had to have happened tonight.Lester (19-4), one oof the top candidates for the NL Cy Young Award, struck out seven in 6 2/3 innings.ddddddddddddThe left-hander allowed three hits and walked one while improving to 10-0 with 1.34 ERA in his last 13 starts.It was Lesters idea to pull Ross in the middle of an inning.Hes like a brother to me and for him to give me that was pretty cool, Ross said.The Cardinals pulled within one on Jhonny Peraltas two-out RBI single in the eighth, but Brandon Moss flied to center with runners on the corners. Willson Contreras responded with an RBI single in the bottom half and Aroldis Chapman worked the ninth for his 16th save with the NL Central champions and No. 36 on the year.Martinez (15-9), pitching with a heavy heart after the death of Miami pitcher Jose Fernandez in a boating accident, allowed two runs and six hits in six innings. He struck out six and walked four.He had lots of juice, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. Its probably the hardest sinker Ive ever seen him throw. A couple of those were 97 (mph). He was locked in. He wanted it bad today, and he was good enough for us to win.RESTING AND MOURNINGSt. Louis shortstop Aledmys Diaz, who is dealing with some arm fatigue, got the day off. Diaz also was a childhood friend of Fernandez.Matheny said he would have scratched Diaz had he been in the lineup. Diaz declined an interview request through a team spokeswoman.Hes pretty stoic. You see how he goes about his business, Matheny said. Thats kind of how hes handling this right now. He was a close, close friend, so hes trying to figure out how to mourn for his friend right now and take all the information in. None of that is easy.UP NEXTCardinals: LHP Jaime Garcia (10-12, 4.59 ERA) faces Cincinnati RHP Tim Adleman (2-4, 4.06 ERA) on Monday night in the opener of a seven-game homestand. After four against the last-place Reds, the Cardinals finish the regular season with a three-game series against Pittsburgh.Cubs: RHP Kyle Hendricks (15-8, 2.06 ERA) pitches for Chicago in the opener of a four-game series at Pittsburgh. RHP Chad Kuhl (5-3, 3.73 ERA) gets the ball for the Pirates on Monday night.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz