Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

30.09.2019 14:32
iversity spokeswoman Tonya Lewis told the Waco (Texas) Tribune on Tuesday that Crawfords demand for $1 million was surprising an Antworten

New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees escaped the doldrums of training camp on Tuesday to show off his skills in another field: fishing.Brees reeled in two fish at once, which is difficult for anyone, much less a Pro Bowl quarterback during his time off. Maybe Brees is lining up a second career after football. Vapormax Großhandel Air Max 97 Günstig Kaufen . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.vapormaxkaufenschweiz.com/air-max-97-schweiz.html . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Vapormax Plus Schweiz . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Air Max 97 Outlet . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. The former Baylor Title IX coordinator who resigned earlier this week told CBS This Morning on Wednesday that the universitys senior leadership wouldnt allow her to fulfill her responsibilities and that the school continues to violate Title IX.Patty Crawford, who was hired as Baylors first full-time Title IX coordinator in 2014, abruptly resigned Monday after a failed mediation with Baylor officials. Her attorney told Outside the Lines that Crawford filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Educations Office for Civil Rights last week about the way Baylor is handling Title IX complaints.I continued to work hard, and the harder I worked, the more resistance I received from senior leadership, Crawford told CBS. That became clear that that was not something the university wanted, and in July, I made it clear and ready that I had concerns and that the university was violating Title IX, and my environment got worse.Specifically, Crawford alleged that a group of Baylor administrators made sure that they were protecting the brand ... instead of our students. She declined to identify the Baylor officials during the interview.Her attorney, Rogge Dunn of Dallas, told Outside the Lines that Crawford increased reporting of sexual assaults and sexual violence by 700 percent, and although Dunn did not have specific numbers, he said Crawford handled hundreds of cases. In 2014, as part of Baylors requirement to report crimes to the federal government, the school reported it had a total of four rapes involving students.Dunn said the universitys upper management gave her the conflicted message of telling her to do her job, but then indicated that, If you werent here, we wouldnt have all these problems.Baylor is more concerned about its image of a wholesome Baptist environment, Dunn said. [It] didnt want the negative media fallout that these types of cases naturally generate when they come to light.On Monday, Baylor said it had filled Crawfords post by promoting senior deputy coordinator Kristan Tucker, whom interim president David Garland called a capable and experienced Title IX professional.I have full confidence in her ability to lead our Title IX Office, Garland said in a statement. Kristan has been an integral part of our efforts to build a strong and responsive Title IX Office, and she serves, alongside her staff members, on implementation teams focused on the recommendations from Pepper Hamilton.We have made rapid progress on these recommendations, which have improved the Universitys processes and systems to ensure we respond effectively and compassionately when students report incidents of sexual violence and seek our help, Garland said in the statement. We are resolutely committed to continuing our support for Kristan and her team in serving and caring for our students.Baylor officials on Monday night released a statement announcing Crawfords resignation, and university spokeswoman Tonya Lewis told the Waco (Texas) Tribune on Tuesday that Crawfords demand for $1 million was surprising and her request to retain book and movie rights was troubling, and we cant explain her motivation.Dunn wouldnt confirm details of the mediation because it would be a violation of the law, but he told Outside the Lines that Crawford never had any plans to pursue a book or movie deal.Thats nonsense, he said. Its a desperate move by Baylor to try to smear her, and here they violated the law once again.ESPN has confirmed that Baylor Title IX investigator Sonya Splane has also left the university. Splane was one of two investigators working in Baylors Title IX office, and her bio is no longer included on the departments website. She decliined comment when reached by ESPN on Tuesday.ddddddddddddor months, Baylor has been at the center of nationwide attention over the handling of sexual assault allegations and investigations, including several that involved athletes.In May, law firm Pepper Hamilton released a scathing report about Baylors handling of sexual assault allegations. That report led to the demotion and then resignation of former university president and chancellor Kenneth Starr; the firing of football coach Art Briles; the suspension and then resignation of athletic director Ian McCaw; and the firings of multiple athletic department employees.Dunn said that Crawford believed Pepper Hamilton vindicated some of the things that shed been saying and trying to do, but that the universitys actions to implement the law firms recommendations fell short.The view was that football was made to be a convenient scapegoat, and if football was thrown under the bus, they wouldnt have to deal with it anymore, Dunn said. Shes certainly not suggesting that there wasnt a problem with football or that it wasnt heinous that what was happening. But the thought that we could just fire a couple football people and clean up the football program and the problem was solved -- thats not right.When asked whether the demotion of Starr addressed that campus-wide nature of the problem, Dunn said, Thats addressing one person at the top.Her position was that there was a systemic problem, involving multiple people, Dunn said.Three federal Title IX lawsuits have been filed against Baylor. On Monday, two women who say they were sexually assaulted while attending the school joined six other women in a Title IX lawsuit against Baylor.Despite being a private school, Baylor is required by the federal Title IX statute to investigate allegations of sexual assault and violence thoroughly and to provide security, counseling services and academic help to those who report assaults. Part of the laws goal is to help keep victims in school.In the interview with CBS, Crawford alleged that Baylors senior leadership was preventing her from adequately investigating Title IX claims. Dunn told Outside the Lines that Crawford thought that there was definitely some intervention by senior leadership in the work that she was doing in regards to particular cases. And Dunn said the university recently hired an outside attorney to oversee Crawfords work with Title IX, depriving her of the independence needed to fairly and adequately investigate sexual assault claims.Dunn said Crawford complained -- orally and in writing -- to Baylor officials in July and was met with retaliation, and she then filed her complaint with the U.S. Department of Education on Sept. 26. Dunn said his client also filed a complaint with the universitys human resources department the next day.Dunn told Outside the Lines that Crawfords move is unprecedented. Outside the Lines reached out to the U.S. Department of Education about Crawfords complaint but has not heard back.I dont know of any other time I can think of where a Title IX coordinator has filed a Title IX complaint against the institution, resigned in protest, [has] been retaliated against and spoken out, Dunn said.Crawford said during her interview with CBS, Was I going to remain part of the problem or be part of the problem or was I going to resign?I never had the authority, the resources, or the independence to do the job appropriately, which the Department of Education writes in its guidance for Title IX coordinators in universities. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz