Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

30.09.2019 12:51
rm) is scheduled to have another CT scan Monday in C Antworten

HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans certainly arent dwelling on their 30-0 wild-card playoff loss to the Kansas City Chiefs as they prepare to face them again Sunday.However, its impossible to forget the embarrassing home defeat in January in their first playoff game since 2012.When that was our last loss of last season, its a tough one, Houstons J.J. Watt said. Its definitely a little bit on your mind, but I think its a new year, new season. Were really excited about this one.Though that game wasnt very long ago, a lot has changed for the Texans since. The biggest difference is an upgrade at quarterback in Brock Osweiler after Brian Hoyer had five turnovers in the playoff loss. Houston also added running back Lamar Miller and drafted receiver Will Fuller in the first round to add more weapons to an offense featuring DeAndre Hopkins.Theyre a better football team now than when we played them the last time, and they are healthier, Kansas City coach Andy Reid said. Theyve added some new additions, so I think were going up against a better football team.This will be the third time these teams have met in just more than a year after they opened the season against each other in 2015. The fact that all three games have been in Houston adds to the oddity.Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith talked about how often Houston has been on the schedule.There has been a lot of history, Smith said. Anytime you get that, it certainly carries with it a little more juice, for sure. Third time in a year, there is a lot of familiarity there and a lot of history. Im sure the intensity will be high.The Chiefs have won three in a row against the Texans and have won a franchise-record 11 straight regular-season games.Kansas City rallied from a 21-point deficit for a 33-27 overtime win against San Diego in the opener. Houston got a 23-14 victory over the Chicago Bears.Some things to know about Sundays game:WATT GETTING BACK TO FORM: Watt started the opener despite missing all of training camp and the entire preseason after surgery to repair a herniated disk in his back in July. He wasnt quite back to form against the Bears. However, hes encouraged by his progress and is looking forward to doing more on Sunday.As the game went on I started to knock the rust off, and I feel, even in practice, you can just feel it day by day it starts to come back, and (I feel) a little bit more like myself each day, Watt said.FILLING IN FOR CHARLES: Spencer Ware powered Kansas Citys running game last week with Jamaal Charles still out after last years knee surgery. Ware had 70 yards rushing and 129 yards receiving against the Chargers. Though Ware will likely get most of the carries, the Chiefs also plan to give carries to Charcandrick West and Knile Davis.Reid raved about Wares development.Hes a tough kid and put in a good offseason, so now its just a matter of doing it week in and week out, Reid said. He hasnt had to do that.FULLERS BIG DEBUT: There was no rookie learning curve for Fuller. The 21st overall draft pick became the first player in franchise history to have 100 yards receiving in a debut with 107 and a touchdown against the Bears. The former Notre Dame standout, who ran a 4.32 40-yard dash at the combine, wowed with his speed on Sunday.Hed probably match against anybody, Reid said. He can go get it, and they use him on some quick screen things, but I think the thing that jumps out when you watch him is his down the field speed. He can run.LIMITING KELCE: Kansas City tight end Travis Kelce has been a big problem for the Texans in his two career games against them. Kelce had six receptions for 106 yards and two touchdowns in last seasons opener, added eight receptions for 128 yards in the playoff win in January.Houston coach Bill OBrien said that his size (6-foot-5, 255 pounds) and strength make him tough to contain.Youre never going to have a guy on him in man-to-man coverage that is as big as him, OBrien said. You have to figure out ways to cover this guy and mix it up on him.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFLSuperstar NZ Cheap . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Originals Stan Smith NZ .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. http://www.nmdshoesnz.com/adidas-falcon-cheap-nz.html . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. NMD 2020 NZ . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Adidas NMD R2 NZ . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona.NEW YORK -- Steven Matz was sailing along with a no-hitter intact, his pitch count climbing in 96-degree heat. But as the buzz began to build at Citi Field, Terry Collins stomach was churning in the dugout.Smack in the middle of a 5-1 victory over San Diego on Sunday, the New York Mets manager couldnt help but recall that tension-filled night four years ago when he let Johan Santana -- making his 11th start since shoulder surgery -- throw a career-high 134 pitches to finish the only no-hitter in franchise history.Santana, of course, got injured later that season and hasnt made it back to the majors.I looked up there and I saw 65 or 70 and I said, `(Oh, no). Here we go again, Collins said.Concerned this time about leaving his prized rookie in too long, Collins was given something of a reprieve when Alexei Ramirez slapped an opposite-field single just inside first base with one out in the eighth inning.The ball appeared to skip right over the bag, and first base umpire Carlos Torres quickly signaled fair.Guess it was a coin flip, New York second baseman Neil Walker said. He absolutely had no-hit stuff today. You could tell that early in the game. ... Hell have another shot at it.Collins immediately went to the mound and Matz was pulled after 105 pitches. He walked off the field to a big ovation from the crowd of 26,612.It was the longest no-hit bid by a Mets pitcher since Santanas gem against St. Louis on June 1, 2012.It really wasnt on my mind. The only thing on my mind was getting outs, Matz said.Walker and Wilmer Flores homered for the defending NL champions (59-58). Struggling to stay close in the wild-card race, they took two of three in the series to win consecutive games for the first time since July 6-7 against Miami and Washington.Facing the Padres for the first time, Matz (9-8) earned just his second victory in nine decisions over his past 14 starts.The 25-year-old lefty, a hometown favorite who grew up about 50 miles from Citi Field, struck out eight and walked two. Mixing his 94-95 mph fastball with a sharp curve, he fanned All-Star slugger Wil Myers all three times.In his previous outing, Matz threw a career-high 120 pitches during a no-decision last Tuesday against Arizona.Had he got through the eighth inning, I was going to let him start the ninth -- depending on what the eighth inning looked like, Collins said. I wasnt going to visit the Johan Santana scenario again, I can telll you that.ddddddddddddFlores and Walker connected for solo shots off lefty Clayton Richard (0-2) as San Diego began its shift to a six-man rotation during a stretch of 16 games between off days.Richard allowed two runs over five innings in his first major league start since Aug. 2 last year for the Chicago Cubs.I couldnt ask for anything more, Padres manager Andy Green said. He was outstanding.The Mets added three insurance runs in the eighth, when Jose Reyes scored on a wild pitch and rookie T.J. Rivera -- another New York product playing for his hometown team -- hit a two-run double for his first career RBI.That felt really good, Rivera said. Pretty cool, man.Addison Reed and Gabriel Ynoa finished the four-hitter. Ynoa yielded Yangervis Solartes run-scoring single in the ninth.UNDER THE SUNMatz is 7-2 with a 1.46 ERA in 10 career starts during the day.ON THE LEFTA switch-hitter, Walker has connected for seven of his 21 home runs off left-handers this year. Coming into the season, he had six career homers off lefties. ... Flores is hitting .354 against southpaws, including 18 for 40 (.450) with eight homers and 16 RBI since July 1.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: CF Jon Jay (broken right forearm) is scheduled to have another CT scan Monday in California and the team hopes he will be cleared to begin swinging a bat.Mets: OF Curtis Granderson was rested. ... Collins said he thinks RHP Zack Wheeler is scheduled to see noted orthopedist Dr. James Andrews on Monday. Wheeler has been slow to recover from Tommy John surgery in March 2015. He began a rehab assignment with Class A St. Lucie this month but complained of elbow discomfort after throwing 17 pitches in one inning during a rain-shortened start.UP NEXTPadres: RHP Luis Perdomo (5-6, 6.80 ERA) starts Monday night at Tampa Bay as San Diego begins the final leg of its nine-game road trip. LHP Drew Smyly (4-11, 5.04) goes for the Rays.Mets: In the opener of a 10-game road trip, 43-year-old Bartolo Colon (10-6, 3.35 ERA) gets the ball Monday night at Arizona as New York looks to avenge a three-game sweep by the last-place Diamondbacks at Citi Field last week. Arizona is the only major league team Colon has never beaten, though he permitted just one run over seven innings and struck out eight last Wednesday vs. the Diamondbacks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz