Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

30.09.2019 12:50
aving the pits. It was not like he was on his lap. Antworten

Hawaiian John John Florence has confirmed his status as one of the spearheads of surfings generation next after breaking through for his maiden world title.The 24-year-old had his 2016 tour win confirmed when he took out the Portugal Pro at Peniche, downing American Conner Coffin 16.67 to 9.93 in the final.I dont even know (how I feel) right now, its so much to take in, he said.Im just stoked. I cant believe Im the world champ. Its craziness, theres a lot of emotions.He became the first Hawaiian to win the crown in 12 years when South African Jordy Smith was eliminated in the semi-finals.Going into Tuesday, Smith was the only competitor who could beat Florence on the points tally.After eliminating American Kolohe Andino 13.84 to 8.47 in the semis, Florence faced a nervous wait to see if Smith could meet him in the final to keep the title race alive.But when Coffin eliminated Smith, Florence was confirmed as the first Hawaiian to win the championship since Andy Irons in 2004.Its been a dream of mine ever since I was a little kid watching Andy and Kelly (Slater) and those guys battle for world titles, he said.To win it here and not have the stress of taking it to Pipe, its pretty good. I get to relax and surf my favourite wave in the world.Along with the likes of 2014 tour winner Gabriel Medina, from Brazil, Florence represents the exciting young crop of surfers coming through the ranks.Florences previous best season was his third placing in 2014.Victory in Portugal followed on from his win in Brazil in May as well as second placings in South Africa and Tahiti and third in France.He will now head to his home event, the Pipe Masters in Oahu, with the world title safely in tow.Athletics Jerseys China . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Athletics Jerseys 2020 . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/ . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Chris Bassitt Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Wholesale Athletics Jerseys . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament.WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Carl Edwards, who won the pole at Watkins Glen International, has become somewhat of a master at qualifying on NASCARs two Sprint Cup road courses.Edwards turned a fast lap of 126.562 mph on Saturday to edge Kyle Larson for the top spot for Sundays Cheez-It 355. It was the fourth pole of the season for Edwards in his No. 19 Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing and gave him a road course season sweep. He also won the pole in June at NASCARs other road course in Sonoma.Not bad for a driver who backed into a fence on the first lap he took at Watkins Glen and ignited a brush fire at Virginia International Raceway while practicing there.Im really proud of doing well just because it really has been a long learning process, Edwards said. Now weve just got to get a win here.Hes in the right spot. The last five winners at Watkins Glen came from the top six in qualifying.Five-time Watkins Glen winner Tony Stewart, whos retiring after the season, qualified third in the final road race of his career, followed by Matt Kenseth and Kyle Busch.Denny Hamlin, Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, AJ Allmendinger, Jamie McMurray, Michael McDowell and Brad Keselowski completed the top 12.Martin Truex Jr., who had topped the speed charts in Fridays first practice and was second to Allmendinger in final practice, wound up 14th after problems with Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Jeff Gordon, subbing again for the injured Dale Earnhardt Jr., qualified 21st.Truex and Stenhouse took turns impeding one anothers progress on the track during the first round of qualifying, and that ended up taking two of the fastest cars in practice out of the running for the pole.Stenhouse made the initial mistake and Truex simply exacted revenge.I dont know what the right thiing is to do, Truex said.dddddddddddd When you get to this level, you should be able to know whats going on around you. Its a little frustrating. He was just leaving the pits. It was not like he was on his lap. He should have seen me and just checked up.Edwards said that can be a problem on both road courses.We work hard to try not to mess up other people, Edwards said. Here its really easy to mess somebody up. Its even easier to act like you didnt mean to.Also failing to make the top 12 were Jimmie Johnson (13th), Kevin Harvick (15th), rookie Chase Elliott (16th) and Kurt Busch (17th).Rookie Chris Buescher, the surprise winner on Monday at Pocono, will start 25th as he seeks to qualify for the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. He needs to be in the top 30 in points and sits 31st, six points behind David Ragan, who will start alongside Buescher in the 13th row.Teams used different strategies, with Truex among several drivers waiting for the track to gain grip on the newly paved Watkins Glen surface after an overnight rain. The first round was briefly red-flagged for debris after Paul Menard went off course in the inner loop, or bus stop, at the top of the esses with just over 15 minutes remaining in the first session.Larson was fastest in the final round until Edwards knocked him down a rung. He couldnt gain any speed on one final try around the 2.45-mile course.I messed up about every corner, Larson said. I finally got some grip late in practice. The new repave is pretty slick for me. I tried the last time. Probably should have bailed.---Follow Kekis on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Greek1947 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz