Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

28.09.2019 07:44
ard and emotional, said OReilly, 31, in a news release. But quite simply, after 230 caps, thousands of practices, many trips aro Antworten

Heather OReilly has decided to retire from the United States Womens National Team after a 15-year run.I have spent nearly half my life in a U.S. Soccer uniform, so making the decision to retire from international play was incredibly hard and emotional, said OReilly, 31, in a news release. But quite simply, after 230 caps, thousands of practices, many trips around the world, and having played in three World Cups, and three Olympics, it just feels like the right time.Ive had an incredibly complete career playing for my country and it has been an absolute honor to represent the USWNT for the last 15 years. Im leaving this team with a lot happiness in my heart and pride for what weve accomplished. I truly love this game and it will be in my life forever. Now, Im looking forward to being a USWNT fan. American Outlaws, where do I sign up?OReillys last game will ?be Sept. 15, when the U.S. takes on Thailand in Columbus, Ohio, (8 p.m. ET, ESPN2).?She has 230 caps for the USWNT, which is good for seventh all time, 46 goals (12th place) and 54 assists (sixth).OReilly was a 17-year-old high school student when she made her debut for the national team against Sweden on March 1, 2002. She finishes as a three-time winner of Olympic gold and a 2015 World Cup champion.OReilly will continue to play professionally. She suited up for FC Kansas City in 2015. But it all started on the national team.And to my past and current USWNT teammates, I dont think I will ever be able to sufficiently put into words what being a member of this team has meant to me, she said. I grew up on this team. We have experienced joy and heartbreak together, and every emotion in between. We have grinded it out together so many days when no one was watching, and we have carried the heart of the nation when everyone was. Thank you, gals, for the amazing ride.Wholesale Nike Air Vapormax . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Nike Air Vapormax China . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. https://www.fakevapormaxwholesale.com/ . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Nike Air Vapormax Sale . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Clearance Nike Air Vapormax . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race.VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Even without two of their top forwards, the high-scoring New York Rangers rolled past the Vancouver Canucks.Kevin Hayes and J.T. Miller scored two goals each, Henrik Lundqvist made 36 saves, and the Rangers beat the Canucks 7-2 on Tuesday night.Mats Zuccarello had a goal and two assists, Nick Holden had a goal and an assist and Brandon Pirri also scored for New York, which was without Chris Kreider and Pavel Buchnevich.The Rangers lead the NHL with 72 goals through 17 games -- 15 more than the next-closest club. Their plus-34 scoring differential is also 16 better than Montreal in second place.We have a good team and were playing the right way, Miller said. Its surprising scoring at the rate were scoring at right now, but weve got every line chipping in and thats one of the hardest things to stop.Mika Zibanejad, Jesper Fast and Kevin Klein each added two assists for New York, which has won three straight and eight of its last nine -- with the lone loss in that stretch coming at home against the Canucks last Tuesday.We just know sooner or later good things are going to happen, Lundqvist said. Someone is going to make a big play.Brandon Sutter and Markus Granlund scored for Vancouver and Lucas Sbisa had two assists. Jacob Markstrom finished with 18 saves.Our guys were focused, Canucks coach Willie Desjardins said. It wasnt like we gave up.The Rangers led 3-0 before Sutter got Vancouver on the scoreboard with 40 seconds left in the second period. Hayes and Miller then scored in the first 2 1/2 minutes of the third to help New York pull away.The Canucks came in having won two of three after a stretch in which they lost nine straight (0-8-1). Vancouver beat the Rangers 5-3 at New York to end the long skid and get the only points on a six-game road trip.After picking up wins at Calgary and Edmonton during the weekend, the Rangers led 1-0 after the first period. Miller, who had two great chances early, opened the scoring with 1:18 left on a slick deflection between his own legs, off Sbisa annd through Markstroms five-hole.ddddddddddddHayes doubled the lead at 9:08 of the second on a slap shot that beat Markstrom short-side for his seventh. Pirri banged home his fifth off Zibanejads rebound on the power play with 5:22 left in the middle period to make it 3-0.The big thing is when guys are getting an opportunity, they are seeing net, they are not seeing a goalie, Lundqvist said. Thats huge to be able to score when you are under pressure for a while and you get an opportunity and you make them pay. That gives you a lot of confidence.Sutter threw a puck on net from the sideboards that found its way past Lundqvist with Henrik Sedin right in front for his third in the final minute.Hayes scored his second of the game on a breakaway for his eighth at 1:49 of the third, and Miller popped his second of the night and seventh of the year off a pass from Zuccarello just 42 seconds later.Its happened a few times where were a goal or two down going into the third and we give up a goal right away and the games over, said Henrik Sedin, who along with brother Daniel are the only two Vancouver players in double digits for points. We took some chances early on (in the third) and it cost us.Granlund batted his fifth out of the air with about 6 1/2 minutes left to get Vancouver to within three, but Zuccarello made it 6-2 with his seventh with 4:58 remaining before Holden buried his second on a power play about three minutes later to cap the scoring.As a goalie Ive got to make some timely saves, Markstrom said. I did not do that tonight.Game notesCristoval Nieves was recalled from the AHL and made his NHL debut on New Yorks fourth line. ... Canucks F Jannik Hansen (fractured rib) and D Christopher Tanev (lower body) sat out for Vancouver. ... Sbisa played his 400th NHL game. ...UP NEXTRangers: At Columbus on Friday night in the finale of a four-game trip.Canucks: Host Arizona on Thursday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz