Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

25.09.2019 13:54
Didi Gregorius from first base, snapping a 10-game drought without an RBI.No. 9 batter Austin Romine lined a go-ahead single wi Antworten

PRIDDIS, Alberta --?Ariya Jutanugarn missed a chance to take a big lead into the final round of the Canadian Pacific Womens Open, making two late bogeys Saturday at Priddis Greens.A week after withdrawing from the Rio Olympics because of a left knee injury, the 20-year-old Thai player bogeyed the par-4 16th and par-5 18th for a 5-under 67.Feeling good, Jutanugarn said. I mean, I had two bogeys the last three holes, but I still shot 5 under, so its still good.At 17-under 199, she had a two-stroke advantage over South Koreas In Gee Chun.I keep the eye on me, Jutanugarn said. Im not really care like who the leader is, like what I say yesterday. I really want to play my game and be happy on the course.Jutanugarn won the Womens British Open in the event before the Olympics to tie Lydia Ko for the LPGA Tour victory lead with four. After a late meltdown in the major ANA Inspiration in April, Jutanugarn picked up the nickname May with three straight victories in the breakthrough month.After I won my first tournament, I kind of know how I play under pressure, so I know when I get really excited what I have to do, Jutanugarn said.Hitting 2-iron and 3-wood off the tee on the driving holes, Jutanugarn had seven birdies in an 11-hole stretch Saturday on the tree-lined layout. Chun shot a 66.I could see the putting lines very well, said Chun, the 2015 U.S. Womens Open champion. I was so good at rolling the ball on those lines, and I made really good up-and-downs today. Those really got my game going.South Koreas Sei Young Kim and Northern Irelands Stephanie Meadow were 12 under. Kim had a 68, and Meadow shot 69.Hitting fairways is key, said Meadow, a former Alabama player. The rough is pretty penal, especially with the greens being so firm, so if you can hit the fairways theres a lot of wedges into holes here, and if you can kind of dial in your yardages, youre going to make some birdies.Three-time champion Ko was tied for 10th at 10 under, and Canadian star Brooke Henderson was nine strokes back at 8 under.I hit the ball really solid and I gave myself so many looks at birdies, but really not one of them dropped, Ko said after a 70. When youre having those kind of days, its really hard for you to go low. It was a little bit of a struggle with the putter.Ko won the event three of the last four years, the first two as an amateur. The 19-year-old New Zealander won in 2012 at Vancouver Golf Club at 15 years, 4 months to become the LPGA Tours youngest winner and fifth amateur champion. She successfully defended her title in 2013, winning by five strokes in Edmonton. Last year back at Vancouver as a pro, she beat Stacy Lewis in a playoff. Henderson shot her second straight 68 after opening with a rain-delayed 72.I felt way better today, and I think feeling the energy from my massive crowds has definitely really helped that, the 18-year-old Henderson said. Through bad shots and good shots, theyre supporting me and giving me a little bit of extra energy and positive vibes. Thats really helped me the last two days.Henderson beat Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship for her first major title, and successfully defended her Cambia Portland Classic title last month.Alena Sharp topped the five Canadians to make the cut in the national championship, shooting a 67 to move into a tie for fifth at 11 under with Swedens Anna Nordqvist (66), South Koreas Ha Na Jang (67), Amy Yang (68) and Chella Choi (69).Started off kind of ugly, Sharp said. I was not hitting it well the first nine holes, but I hung in there. I think thats something thats gotten better with my game is when its not good, I realize, OK, just keep grinding away, its going to change. And the last six holes were great. Air Vapormax 97 Nz . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Nike Vapormax Wholesale . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. http://www.airvapormaxnz.com/vapormax-flyknit-sale-nz.html . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Buy Nike Vapormax Nz . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Nz . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. NEW YORK -- Just a couple of days into the seasons second half, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said his team needed to win this one.Fortunately for New York, he had the right men on the mound.Masahiro Tanaka outpitched David Price in their first matchup to win his fourth straight decision, and the Yankees ended Bostons six-game winning streak Sunday night with a 3-1 victory over the Red Sox.I think everybody understood how important it was to win today, Tanaka said through a translator.Starlin Castro keyed New Yorks three-run fourth inning with a double that scored Didi Gregorius from first base, snapping a 10-game drought without an RBI.No. 9 batter Austin Romine lined a go-ahead single with two outs off the glove of diving second baseman Dustin Pedroia. Jacoby Ellsbury added another RBI single off Price, who gave up 11 hits in 5 2/3 innings as the Yankees prevented a three-game sweep.We had to bounce back, Gregorius said. For us, today showed that were fighting.Following a loss on Saturday, Girardi said the Yankees had to turn things around immediately and called Sunday night probably as important (a) game that weve had in July in a long time.New York responded with excellent pitching and a handful of timely hits.When you write up a win for us, this is exactly what we need, Romine said.All-Star slugger Carlos Beltran even called it a must-win game. Well aware he could be an attractive trade target if the Yankees (45-46) decide to sell before the Aug. 1 deadline, Beltran said the current 10-game homestand is important to what the future holds for a lot of guys here.Price (9-7) had only one strikeout following three consecutive outings with 10. Pedroia homered early for Boston, which remained two games behind first-place Baltimore in the AL East.Were right in this all the way through the end, manager John Farrell said.Tanaka (7-2) fanned seven with one walk over six innings of three-hit ball in his latest stingy performance on extra rest. Pitching with six days between starts, the Japanese right-hander improved to 6-0 in 11 starts with more than four days off.He is 1-2 with a 5.33 ERA in his other eight games.More rest means more time to sort of get the inflammation out of your body, Tanaka said.Tanaka had Red Sox hitters in baseballs highest-scoring lineup chasing sliders and splitters below the strike zone. He threw just 87 pitches -- but that was all the Yankees needed because their three big bullpen arms were all fresh and ready to go.I thought he gave us everything he had and I thougght he aired it out in the sixth inning, Girardi said.dddddddddddd We have those three big guys down there for a reason, so Im going to go to them.Dellin Betances, Andrew Miller and Aroldis Chapman combined for three hitless innings. Chapman worked the ninth for his 18th save in 19 chances, and the Yankees upped their record to 17-1 when all three pitch in the same game.New Yorks bullpen has thrown 19 straight shutout innings.Boston hasnt swept a series at Yankee Stadium since June 2011, and the Red Sox havent won seven in a row overall since June 1, 2014.Youre the guy who goes out there and doesnt help us win that seventh one, thats tough, Price said.LOOSE WITH THE LEFTIESPrice, who leads the AL with 141 strikeouts, fell to 14-9 in 34 career games (33 starts) against the Yankees -- including 1-2 with a 7.79 ERA during his first season in Boston. The left-hander gave up six hits to left-handed hitters (in 11 at-bats), matching a career high.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: RHP Junichi Tazawa (shoulder impingement) threw all his stuff in a 40-pitch bullpen session. But the team would like Tazawa to face hitters in a simulated game -- likely Tuesday -- before activating him from the 15-day disabled list, Farrell said.Yankees: Slumping 1B Mark Teixeira sat out after fouling a ball off his left foot Saturday. He had a CT scan that was negative. Hes just sore, and hell probably be out a few days, Girardi said. Rob Refsnyder played first and went 0 for 3 with a walk. ... C Brian McCann was rested against the left-hander in favor of Romine, even though McCann is 10 for 29 (.345) with three homers vs. Price. Tanaka is 5-0 in six starts with Romine behind the plate.UP NEXTRed Sox: Following a day off, RHP Rick Porcello (11-2, 3.66 ERA) starts Tuesday night at Fenway Park against former Boston RHP Jake Peavy (5-7, 5.09) and the major league-leading San Francisco Giants in the opener of a nine-game homestand. That begins a stretch of 43 scheduled games in 44 days for the Red Sox. Bostons next 20 games are against teams outside the AL East. Farrell said the team thought Porcello would benefit from a few extra days of rest out of the All-Star break.Yankees: RHP Ivan Nova (6-5, 5.18 ERA) will pitch on 10 days rest when he starts the opener of a four-game series Monday night against Baltimore RHP Kevin Gausman (1-6, 4.15). Nova hasnt lasted six innings in any of his past five starts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz