Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

24.09.2019 15:10
is one of those top teams, Herrera told MUTV. Herrera: Were better than City Ander Herrera reckons Manchester United have the ed Antworten

Ander Herrera says Manchester United will head to White Hart Lane full of confidence as they chase a top-four finish to another turbulent season. Louis van Gaal has found plenty of critics since replacing David Moyes at Old Trafford but United head into the home straight with a chance of squeezing into the Champions League. Victory at Manchester City before the international break and a narrow win over Everton has given Herrera and his team-mates hope ahead of the Super Sundays trip to second-placed Spurs, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 12.30.I think it is an important moment of the season because we dont have many games left, the Spanish midfielder said.Its good that we are in good form and we have to keep winning our games. Itll be a great game. They are very strong and fighting for the title.Every player wants to play in this type of game and we will go to White Hart Lane to win. Louis van Gaal believes the pressure is on Tottenham ahead of their game with United, live on Sky Sports this Sunday United are unbeaten in their last 14 league matches in north London and have lost only one of seven matches played against fellow top-six clubs this campaign.I think we perform better against top teams and always give our best, and Spurs is one of those top teams, Herrera told MUTV. Herrera: Were better than City Ander Herrera reckons Manchester United have the edge over rivals City I think Spurs and Leicester are the only teams that have been consistent. I watched Spurs game at Liverpool, they controlled pretty much all of the game and played very well in the second half and could have won.They are still fighting for the title and we have to respect them because they have very good players.I think we have seen some surprises in the Premier League, this season and Dele Alli is one of them. Also I didnt expect (Eric) Dier to play as well as he has done in midfield. Dele Alli poses a threat even without the ball, says Ander Herrera Alli is a player who doesnt need to touch the ball all the time. He waits for his moment and he has good timing into the box. He scores goals and assists often. The best way to defend against good players is by getting the ball.We have the capacity to do that, we have shown that against very good teams - we can beat them with the ball. Thats the best way to do it.We have been the better team against Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea so we have to believe.Watch Manchester United in action against Tottenham, live on Super Sunday on Sky Sports 1 HD from 12.30pm.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Saha expects United change Van Gaal: Im counting on Roo Sky Live: Tottenham v Man Utd Man Utd fixtures Fake NFL Jerseys Discount . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Fake NFL Jerseys For Sale . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. https://www.fakenfljerseys.com/ . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Fake NFL Jerseys Online . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Fake NFL Jerseys Wholesale . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Gary Ballance has confirmed he is fit and ready to take on Pakistan in the first Investec Test at Lords on Thursday, after overcoming a minor groin injury that caused him to miss Yorkshires NatWest T20 Blast fixture against Derbyshire on Sunday.It was just a precaution with Yorkshire having so much cricket in the last few months, Ballance told ESPNcricinfo. I thought it best to rest it up with a Test coming up now. But Im absolutely fine now, Im ready to go.Ballance, 26, was a surprise inclusion in Englands 12-man Test squad, having not featured in Englands starting XI since the corresponding Lords Test against Australia this time last year.On that occasion, he was dropped after a run of one half-century in ten innings, amid concerns that his crease-bound technique had been found out by bowlers at the highest level.But he produced a timely return to form with an unbeaten hundred for Yorkshire against Middlesex at Scarborough in last weeks County Championship clash, and though his call-up came sooner than he might have anticipated, he believes he is a good place ahead of his 16th Test appearance this week.It was great to get the call last week, Ballance told ESPNcrricinfo.dddddddddddd Im over the moon to be back in the squad and back here at Lords. I cant wait to get started.I didnt expect the phone call, it was a bit of a surprise, but the motivation was there and I was so happy to be back in the squad and get another opportunity.The last few weeks have gone well for me, he added. I feel in good form and pretty confident that I can take that form into the first Investec Test.Balance can expect a stern examination of his credentials against a quality Pakistan bowling line-up that includes the left-arm quicks, Mohammad Amir and Wahab Riaz, and the talented legspinner, Yasir Shah.I think theyve got a really good side, he said. A good bowling attack and Mohammad Amir is a very skilful bowler. Weve got to be on our A game, the guys have got to play well, but weve seen over the last year or so, how well the guys have gone against good attacks. Hopefully we can do it again.Investec is the title sponsor of Test match cricket in England. For more on Investec private banking, visit investec.co.uk/banking ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz