Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

23.09.2019 07:05
e local Ventura County product eventually outpla Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Polish sensation Joanna Jedrzejdczyk defended her UFC strawweight title for the third time at The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale, weathering an early storm from rival Claudia Gadelha en route to a unanimous decision Friday.Jedrzejczyk (12-0) surrendered takedowns in each of the first three rounds but avoided taking significant damage and forced Gadelha to expend a lot of energy in the process. As usual, she was brilliant on the feet and eventually ran away on the scorecards in the later rounds.The three judges scoring the fight all had it for the champion: 48-45, 48-46 and 48-46. ESPN.com also scored it 48-46 for Jedrzejczyk.It was the second meeting between the 115-pound rivals. They met in a three-round bout in December 2014. Jedrzejczyk picked up a narrow split decision and would go on to win the UFC championship in her next fight. Although the two exchanged words as recent coaches on TUF, they showed mutual respect after the fight.We knew it would be a real tough fight, Jedrzejczyk said. I said after our first fight, shes No. 1 and I am champion. I have so much respect for her.Gadelha, who trains out of Nova Uniao in Rio de Janeiro, embraced Jedrzejczyk after the scorecards were read. The 27-year-olds UFC record fell to 2-2.Things looked promising for Gadelha in the first two rounds, as her wrestling heavily dictated where the fight went. In addition to the grappling, she actually dropped Jedrzejczyk in the opening seconds with a left hook, but the champion recovered quickly.The momentum started to turn in the third. Gadelha walked into a stinging counter right hand that put her on her back foot for the first time. With the space to finally work, Jedrzejczyk opened up with kicks to the legs and body. She utilized her reach advantage well, popping Gadelha with the jab.Gadelha started to breathe heavily in the third but managed to mount one big moment late in the round when she wobbled Jedrzejczyk with an elbow near the fence. Jedrzejczyk was in phenomenal shape, however, and went on to dominate the last two rounds.According to Fightmetric, Jedrzejczyk out-landed Gadelha in total strikes 234 to 78. In the fourth round alone, she landed 75 to Gadelhas six.Jedrzejczyk improves to 6-0 in the UFC. ESPN.com ranked Jedrzejczyk the No. 2 pound-for-pound fighter in the world coming into the contest.Brooks victorious in UFC debutFormer Bellator MMA lightweight champion Will Brooks (18-1) picked up a unanimous decision victory against Ross Pearson (19-11) in his UFC debut. Brooks wasnt overly impressive and appeared hurt by punches in the third round, but he controlled pace and range well to earn unanimous 29-28 scores.Brooks, 29, signed with the UFC last month. He vacated the Bellator 155-pound title in May and secured his release from the promotion. He looked at ease in his debut in the Octagon, as he kept Pearson guessing in the opening rounds and used his wrestling to secure a takedown in the second frame.An aggressive Pearson stunned Brooks with a left hand midway through the third round. He followed with an effective kick to the body and a flurry along the fence, but Brooks covered up and eventually circled out of trouble.Brooks won the Bellator title in 2014, after it was vacated by current UFC champion Eddie Alvarez. After the win, Brooks mentioned a future fight against Alvarez.You got away from me in another organization, Brooks said.The victory was Brooks ninth straight win.NHL Jerseys 2020 Store . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap NHL Jerseys From China . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. https://www.nhljerseys2020.com/ . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Wholesale NHL Jerseys 2020 . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Fake NHL Jerseys 2020 .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back.THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Rams waived cornerback Troy Hill on Tuesday in the wake of his arrest last weekend following a freeway crash.Hill is fourth on the Rams roster with 38 tackles after starting four games as a surprisingly important contributor to Los Angeles solid defense.Hill was arrested Saturday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol after he rear-ended a truck in his Mercedes near Encino.I was disappointed in his choices, as they related to Friday night and Saturday morning, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said after practice Tuesday.I didnt think he put the team first. I got information, and we made the decision. Because Troy was truthful with me in our conversations the last couple of days, I also said that Im not going to rule out a second opportunity. I think people deserve second chances in life. I think he learned from it, but I was just disappointed in his choices.The Rams claimed Hill off waivers from New England late last year, and the local Ventura County product eventually outplayed free-agent signee Coty Sensabaugh for a regular role on the defense this season.The Rams deactivated Hill for last weekends 114-10 loss to Miami.dddddddddddd Los Angeles (4-6) has lost five of six.Hills next court date is Dec. 14.The Rams made several additional roster moves as they began their week of preparation for a trip to New Orleans.Los Angeles waived cornerback Dwayne Gratz and placed rookie linebacker Josh Forrest on injured reserve after he hurt his knee against the Dolphins. They also promoted cornerback Michael Jordan and linebacker Nic Grigsby to the active roster, and they signed linebacker Randell Johnson to the practice squad.Michael is so excited, Fisher said of Jordan, a rookie Missouri Western State product who went undrafted and joined the Rams practice squad in September.It was really fun to talk to him today. He understands our system. Hes played really hard in practice. He was productive in the preseason games. He understands that theres maybe a 50-50 chance of him being active this week, just because of numbers and things, but hes really excited.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz