Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
panxing18 Offline

chaosfuzi

23.09.2019 04:04
homas wastes no time in recruiting"A recu Antworten

Trring theme among big ticket Ravens free agent signings is that they always seem to immediately launch into a recruiting warpath. Eric Weddle and Tony Jefferson jump to mind as guys who did so when they first joined the organization Youth Justin Tucker Jersey , and now it appears the next guy in line is continuing that tradition:Earl Thomas just put pen to paper this morning that will officially put him in the running to be yet another great safety in a rich positional history for the franchise, but didn’t waste any time trying to court the services of free agent pass rusher Justin Houston via Twitter. It’s unclear whether Baltimore has shown any interest in the former Kansas City stopper, but on paper the fit makes sense.After two significant losses at the position occurred with the departure of Terrell Suggs and Za’Darius Smith, the Ravens could look to fill at least one of those spots by signing Houston. The four time pro-bowler just turned 30 and is fresh off of a nine sack 2018 season.It’s likely he still has some left in the tank and is arguably the biggest free agent left out there, so it’s fair to wonder if Baltimore could even afford Houston. After all Stitched Jimmy Smith Jersey , they just made a significant investment into Thomas and running back Mark Ingram, though Eric DeCosta did say the front office still has the cap flexibility to continue bringing in players at Friday’s press conference.Just who those players will be remains to be seen, but it stands to reason the Ravens would have some interest in Houston. If the feeling is mutual and something were to get done, they’d suddenly be looking pretty solid on defense after the early week mass exodus from that side of the ball left a lot of fans reeling.For more free agency news and speculation, be sure to keep coming back to Baltimore Beatdown (and follow Earl Thomas on Twitter). OWINGS MILLS Youth Jimmy Smith Jersey , Md. (AP)Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Dean Pees announced his retirement Monday following a successful NFL career that began with the New England Patriots. The 68-year-Pees told players of his decision on New Year’s Day, less than 24 hours after the Ravens were eliminated from playoff contention with a 31-27 loss to Cincinnati . Pees served as Baltimore’s defensive coordinator for six years, spending the 2010 and 2011 seasons as linebackers coach. ”A lot of guys are forced to retire because of their health reasons. My health couldn’t be better,” Pees said. ”I feel like most of the time in my 45-year career, football’s probably come first and everything else second. It’s time that changed.” Pees plans to spend time with his family. He began his coaching career in 1973 as a high school coach before becoming defensive coordinator at the University of Findlay in 1979. He served as an assistant at six other colleges before launching a six-year run as an assistant with New England. He is one of eight men in NFL history to serve as defensive coordinator in a Super Bowl with two different teams. Baltimore won the 2012 Super Bowl with Pees guiding the defense. ”The two things I’m probably most proud of is that I’ve never been fired – people still think I was fired from New England. I was not Stitched Jonathan Ogden Jersey ,” Pees said. ”And No. 2 is, that I have never in 45 years had a confrontation with a player.” The Ravens had 34 takeaways this season and ranked 12th in total defense. Baltimore linebacker C.J. Mosley said of Pees: ”I love him as a coach and as a man. The things that he did for this organization and the NFL, you’ve got to give credit to him and thank him.” Current Ravens linebackers coach Don Martindale is a possible candidate to replace Pees. Martindale has been with the Ravens since 2012. —

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz