Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

15.09.2018 05:32
SHANGHAI - As far as caddies are concerned, this might as well be the Adam Scott sweepstakes. [url=http://www.authenticbluejacke Antworten

SHANGHAI - As far as caddies are concerned, this might as well be the Adam Scott sweepstakes. Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey .Scott is in the market for a new caddie after Steve Williams headed off into semi-retirement. There figured to be a long line of candidates to work for the former Masters champion, who is No. 2 in the world and regarded as one of the most congenial players in golf.He just never expected so many — and from so many walks of life.There were some shockers, like random ones — some guy in Florida who lives at home and looks after his mom, Scott said Tuesday in downtown Shanghai after taking part in a promotion to celebrate the 10th edition of the HSBC Champions. I guess he figured it would be a good job.For a caddie, there are not many better jobs in golf.Scott has earned about $18 million in PGA Tour earnings alone over the last five years, and he has become a regular contender in the majors. He had Tony Navarro, who previously worked for Greg Norman, and then picked up Williams after his split with Tiger Woods.The way I see it, you cannot replace a Steve Williams, Scott said. I cannot go out and look for the next Steve Williams. I dont think thats possible. I need to go out and find what is going to work for me at this stage in my career, to complement all the things I am doing now, just like I did when I hired Steve.Scott has time to decide. He has two events in Australia after the HSBC Champions, and he doesnt plan to start his 2015 season until the Honda Classic. He used Swiss neighbour Eddie Gardino in Japan; Gardino caddied for Angel Cabrera in his 2007 U.S. Open win at Oakmont. Scott is using David Clark, who currently works for Cameron Tringale, at the HSBC Champions.I need to see a few personalities, see what fits best with me, Scott said. I had such a strong one (personality) for so long.As for other possibilities? Speculation has been running rampant among the caddies. Scott said he has received more than 100 inquiries, and that he has responded to most of them — except for the guy in Florida.Its good to know people would want to work with me, Scott said. If the phone didnt get a message, Id be a little worried what they all think of me. Like us golfers, the caddies are very aspirational as well. The way Ive talked about what I want to achieve, some of the guys believe they can help me to do that and want to do the same. Scott Harrington Jersey . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. Lukas Sedlak Jersey . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban. http://www.authenticbluejacketsshopnhl.com/pierre-luc-dubois-jersey/ . You can watch the game on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt and listen to the game on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal. After starting the month of November on an 0-3-1 slide, the Canadiens have recorded wins in three of their last five outings (3-1-1).The Toronto Maple Leafs are shopping for reinforcements. Leafs general manager Dave Nonis is searching for a forward, preferably a centreman, to help fill the void created by injuries to Dave Bolland and Tyler Bozak. While discussions on the trade front are increasing, the market for quality centres is always sketchy and the expected return often requires a premium package of a young roster player, top prospect and a draft pick. For the right player, the Maple Leafs might be willing to pay such a price, however, its more likely Toroonto uses its depth on the blueline or utilizes draft picks in a less significant trade to plug the holes. Youth Blue Jackets Jerseys. The search has basically just begun and while the Leafs need help up front, in the meantime, head coach Randy Carlyle appears willing to be creative to fill the void, which explains James van Riemsdyk centering a line with Phil Kessel and Joffrey Lupul Monday in practice. Theres no sense of panic in Toronto, but, there is a keen interest in making a trade to help ease the strain. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz