Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

16.11.2018 14:00
y the second in a three-game series Wednesday night, w Antworten

Lewis Hamilton insists he relishes the toughest challenges as he aims to hunt down Nico Rosberg, but worries reliability failures could still ruin his title charge. Hamilton arrives for the Mexico GP 26 points behind his Mercedes team-mate, and accepts that he realistically must win all three of 2016s final races to stand a chance of sealing a fourth world championship.And asked whether being the underdog and picking the hardest route possible in a quest for glory appealed to him, the Brit was insistent that he would never want an easy option. WATCH: Would Nico deserve it?I dont feel I ever arrive at a grand prix, or any kind of competition, and want it to be easy, he told reporters. I love doing things that are difficult. If I go rock climbing, I dont go for the easiest wall to climb, I always go for the hardest first. Its almost like your eyes are too big for your belly and you go for a bigger plate.Would I like to be in a different position right now? Of course. All I know is that Ive got this challenge ahead of me and Im ready to go, Im ready to fight. If theres any time to be the best Ive ever been, its in these last three races. Lewis Hamilton says hes just focusing on himself and not teammate Nico Rosberg ahead of this weekends Mexican Grand Prix Hamilton ended a seven-race spell without a victory in Austin last weekend, cruising to victory from pole position. After a frictious few months both on and off the track, the world champion has appeared much more relaxed in recent weeks. Would that continue as he looks for a first win in Mexico?I approach it the same as I generally approach every race, he added. Maybe slightly more relaxed than I had others because Ive accepted that there are things that are out of my powers, out of my control.All I can do is control what happens in the car and what I do. So as long as my focus is all towards that then hopefully I can get results like I did last weekend. If I dont then you move forwards.The Formula 1 Gossip ColumnI dont think Ill be taking more risks than I usually do. I think Im a relatively risky driver but I dont think Ill be taking more than others. Ill definitely be cautious of my surroundings.Im going for it, thats for sure. While my hearts still beating and Ive still got that drive to win, and theres still a possibility, even if its one per cent, Im going to be going for it.But another failure of his W07 obviously still troubles him. Prior to the US Grand Prix he told Sky F1 that an engine concern, in the end only costing him around half a second over the whole race, was on my mind. After sealing victory, he claimed he was petrified that his car was going to break down.Honestly, that will probably continue until we cross the flag in Abu Dhabi, a cautious Hamilton noted. Particularly as its a feeling Ill have more often because Im on my eighth engine, Ive experienced a lot more than the other side has had to this year. Sky Sports F1s Ted Kravitz and David Croft step into the ring to settle their debate on who will win this years drivers championship They [engineers] cant really ease it any more. Theyve tried, and everyone is working as hard as they can and thats all I can ask from them. But in Malaysia I had a new engine and Paddy told me you can use full power the whole race, so I had no concerns - and the thing blew up!I guess you just have to take everything with a pinch of salt and Im hoping and praying that my car stays in tact through these next three races.I am in a position where if a gearbox or engine goes, then that is it. Right now its about being very smart with what I have.Dont miss the Mexican GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 7pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip Column WATCH: Would Nico deserve it? Bernie: F1 needs more danger Max: No more arrogant radio Nike NFL Jerseys Autographed . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheapnfljerseyssigned.com/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Authentic Nike NFL Gear . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. DETROIT -- The Tigers got a ton of offense Tuesday night -- and that wasnt even the most important part of their 11-5 victory over the Chicago White Sox.The most encouraging aspect of Detroits seventh straight win was Anibal Sanchezs performance.Sanchez (5-12) allowed one run in six innings to win for the first time as a starter since April 28 -- a span of 11 starts. He gave up six hits and three walks, and didnt yield a homer. He came into the game having served up 18 home runs in 94 2/3 innings.This might be the best Ive pitched all year, said Sanchez, who lost his rotation spot in June but got it back due to injuries. I felt really good with my command. Thats something that Ive been looking for all year long.Sanchez was expected to move back to the bullpen after Jordan Zimmermann returns to the mound Thursday, but the Tigers placed Mike Pelfrey on the disabled list following Tuesdays game with a lower-back strain. That means Sanchez will stay in the rotation for at least one more start.I was really impressed with the way he was able to pitch up in the zone again with his fastball, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said. Thats what he was doing when he was successful.Miguel Cabrera hit his third home run in two games and Victor Martinez also went deep for Detroit. Andrew Romine and Cameron Maybin tripled in a six-run fifth.The Tigers have scored 39 runs in the last four games.Its really starting to be fun around here, Maybin said. Were tough on any starting pitcher, and it is beginning to show.Avisail Garcia, who entered in the fifth inning, homered twice and Todd Frazier hit his 30th for Chicago.You hate coming into a game because of an injury, but I wanted to take the chance I got, said Garcia, who began his career with the Tigers. It felt great to hit those two balls hard.James Shields (3-6) held the Tigers scoreless for the first four innings, then got hit hard in the fifth. He had allowed only five runs in his previous four starts combined, and manager Robin Ventura thought a six-day layoff might have been the problem.Hes been great, but you know that starters like to keep in that rhythm when they are going good, Ventura said. The way our rotation worked out, he had that extended rest, and he just didnt have it tonight.The White Sox broke a scoreless tie on Dioner Navarros RBI single in the fourth. Sanchez, though, retired Charlie Tilson with runners at the corners to end the inning.Chicago put its first two batters on in the fifth, but Sanchez picked off Tyler Saladino and worked out of the jam. The Tigers took advantage in the bottomm of the inning.ddddddddddddRomine, getting a rare start at third base in place of Nick Castellanos, led off with a triple and scored on Jose Iglesias sacrifice fly. Ian Kinsler singled and Maybin tripled into the left-field corner to give the Tigers a 2-1 lead. Cabreras double gave Detroit a two-run advantage, and Martinez followed with Detroits fourth extra-base hit of the inning, an RBI double.Justin Upton singled, and after Shields finally got the second out, James McCann made it 6-1 with a two-run single.Cabrera added a two-run homer in the sixth.Garcia hit a two-run shot off Shane Greene in the seventh, but Kinsler had a two-run single to make it 10-3.Frazier homered in the eighth to tie Baltimore slugger Mark Trumbo for the major league lead.After Martinez connected in the Tigers eighth, Garcia hit one estimated at 465 feet off Mark Lowe.Weve always known that Avi has the potential to hit balls like that, and it is great to see him start to do it, Ventura said. Hes a big kid, and hes finally putting it all together.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: Tilson, playing his first major league game, had to be helped off the field in the fifth after straining his left hamstring while chasing Cabreras double. His leg buckled under him, and Adam Eaton had to field the ball in right-center while Tilson was lying on the field. Ventura said after the game that Tilson was undergoing tests, with results expected Wednesday.Tigers: Detroit got good news on all three of its injured players. LHP Daniel Norris (oblique) was activated from the disabled list and optioned to Triple-A Toledo, where he will prep as Detroits sixth starter. RF J.D. Martinez (elbow) will be activated for Wednesdays game and Zimmermann (neck) will start on Thursday.PERFECT AT THE PLATETilson singled in his first career at-bat, a grounder up the middle in the third inning. It was the second time in two games that a visiting player got his first hit at Comerica Park. Houstons Alex Bregman did it on Sunday. Both times, Cabrera presented the player with the ball at first base and offered a congratulatory pat on the back.UP NEXTThe teams play the second in a three-game series Wednesday night, with Chicago ace Chris Sale (14-4, 3.17 ERA) facing Detroit rookie Michael Fulmer (9-2, 2.50) in a matchup of two of the American Leagues best starters. The last time Sale was scheduled to face the Tigers, he was scratched and suspended after shredding throwback uniforms. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz