Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

14.09.2019 09:39
with the investment in free universal health care, as well as the involvement with him in helping end apartheid in South Africa. Antworten

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Colin Kaepernick threw three touchdown passes, ran for 113 yards and nearly rallied the woeful San Francisco 49ers from a 17-point deficit in the final eight minutes Sunday, which left a lot to talk about afterward.That included communism in Cuba.Kaepernick drew loud boos from Miami Dolphins fans early in the game for his political views, including recent comments in defense of the former Cuban leader Fidel Castro. Following the 49ers 31-24 loss, Kaepernick spoke at length about Castros policies.I agree with the investment in education, Kaepernick said. I also agree with the investment in free universal health care, as well as the involvement with him in helping end apartheid in South Africa. I would hope that everyone believes those things are good things. Trying to push the false narrative that I was a supporter of the oppressive things that he did is just not true.In August, Kaepernick drew attention for wearing a T-shirt that featured Castro along with Malcolm X. In a conference call Wednesday with South Florida media, Kaepernick defended Castro, who was enormously unpopular in Miami.The timing of Kaepernicks visit to Florida, coinciding with Castros death, became the latest chapter in a surreal season for the 49ers quarterback. He has drawn strong, mixed reactions for kneeling during the national anthem to protest the treatment of minorities.He also has gone 0-6 as a starter, but the latest game might have been his best yet.The 49ers trailed 31-14 with eight minutes left but scored twice, forced a punt and started at their 38 with 1:44 to go. Kaepernick drove them to the 6 but scrambled on the final play and was stopped at the 2 when sandwiched by Kiko Alonso and Ndamukong Suh.I could tell he was going to try to tuck it in and run, and everyone did a good job of running to the ball and stopping him, Alonso said.Alonso, ironically, is a Cuban American. He said he knew nothing about Kaepernicks comments regarding Castro, but was pleased to learn from relatives about the former dictators death and the resulting celebrations in Miami.I heard there were some big parties on Calle Ocho, Alonso said. I know that my father was happy.There was no celebrating -- again -- for the 49ers (1-10), who set a franchise record with their 10th consecutive loss. Kaepernick said he misfired on some passes but was pleased his team didnt quit.Our guys did a great job fighting to the end, he said. At the beginning of the game I asked them to go four quarters with me, and they did.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL.---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wineKris Draper Red Wings Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Frans Nielsen Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/dylan-larkin-jersey/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Mike Green Red Wings Jersey . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Anthony Mantha Red Wings Jersey .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week.BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles waited a long time to put on a power-display like this one, and they relished every hit.J.J. Hardy and Chris Davis each hit two of Baltimores six home runs, Hyun Soo Kim had a career-high four hits and the Orioles beat rookie Joe Musgrove and the skidding Houston Astros 13-5 on Thursday night.Mark Trumbo and Manny Machado also homered to help the Orioles improve to 40-19 at home and climb into a second-place tie with Boston in the AL East. The 13 runs matched a season high, set June 1 against Boston.The Orioles had scored three runs or fewer in 20 of 32 games since the All-Star break, so this amounted to a slugfest of major proportions.I think there was a lot of frustration there, manager Buck Showalter said. I dont know if frustration is the right word, but (they wanted to) get back to what were capable of doing.Trumbo set the tone in the first inning with his major league-leading 35th home run, a three-run shot to left against Musgrove, who looked every bit like a 23-year-old rookie making his third major league start.Theyre a fastball-hitting team. I like to throw fastballs, the right-hander said. I didnt locate pitches very well. Got behind.And, for a change, the Orioles took full advantage.Seems like a while now, we werent getting many mistakes, Showalter said. And when we were, we werent as consistent with making them pay as we were tonight.Musgrove (1-1) gave up eight runs and 11 hits -- including three homers -- over 5 1/3 innings.It was really just pitch execution, manager A.J. Hinch said.Picked by Toronto in the supplemental first round of the 2011 draft, Musgrove began his big league career with a flourish -- allowing only three runs in 19 1/3 innings. But this encounter lifted his ERA from 1.47 to 4.18.Alex Bregman and A.J. Reed homered for the Astros. They have lost five straight.After watching his pitching staff yield 12 runs and 17 hits over the first seven inninngs, Hinch called upon infielder Tyler White to pitch the eighth.dddddddddddd White gave up one hit: Davis second homer of the game, the third in two nights.They just continue to come at you, Hinch said. This how they score. We didnt keep them in the ballpark the entire night.Kevin Gausman (4-10) struck out eight in 6 2/3 innings for Baltimore, giving up five runs, four earned.After Trumbo got things started for Baltimore by setting a career high in homers, the Orioles added two runs in the second inning and went up 7-2 in the fourth when Hardy homered with a man on.Hardy chased Musgrove with another shot in the sixth, and Machado and Davis connected in succession off James Hoyt later in the inning to make it 12-3.Kim, meanwhile, had three singles and his first career triple. Playing in first year in the majors after a 10-year run in South Korea, the rookie cant help but marvel at his teammates power.I was never with a team that hits this many home runs, he said through an interpreter. It is very exciting. I feel just great being part of it.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Luis Valbuena (right hamstring strain) made the trip to Baltimore, and Hinch said the infielder is inching toward a rehab assignment. ... The status of RHP Lance McCullers (sprained right elbow) remains unclear until he visits a doctor next week. Its all guesswork at this point, Hinch said.Orioles: RHP Chris Tillman (sore shoulder) threw off flat ground and is ready to go for his start Saturday against Houston, manager Buck Showalter said.UP NEXTAstros: RHP Colin McHugh (7-10, 4.70 ERA) starts in the second game of the series Friday night. Hes 0-4 with a 7.65 ERA in his last four starts.Orioles: LHP Wade Miley (7-10, 5.23) makes his fourth start since being traded from Seattle. The lefty is 0-2 with a 7.04 ERA with the Orioles. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz