Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

11.09.2019 13:08
there were two scenarios: either a day or early evening start.I dont know how they found out, Baker said of his players, but Im Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- The outcome of the Cubs-Giants NL playoff wasnt the only thing in doubt when those teams played late into the night on the West Coast.The start time for Game 4 of the Nationals-Dodgers series on Tuesday was also undecided.Still functioning on East Coast time, Nationals manager Dusty Baker went to bed after watching Chicagos Kris Bryant homer to tie the game in the ninth inning Monday night. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts lasted a bit longer, hanging in until the 11th.The Giants rallied to win 6-5 in 13 innings shortly before midnight Pacific time, determining the Nationals-Dodgers game would start at 2:05 p.m. PDT. If the Cubs had clinched the series with a victory, the game in Los Angeles would have started three hours later.In this age of instant communication, Roberts hopped on social media to find out the result.I set my alarm early and if it would have been the other way, I would have gone back to sleep, he said.Roberts 67-year-old counterpart did the same.I woke up in the middle of the night, used the bathroom, looked at ESPN and saw that the Giants had won, Baker said.Rob Segedin was up taking care of his 1+-month-old son. Although the infielder isnt on the Dodgers roster for the NLDS, he still needs to be at the ballpark.I was watching the game and I found out what time our game was today from the TV commentators, he said. Then I started figuring out what time I had to get up.Both teams knew there were two scenarios: either a day or early evening start.I dont know how they found out, Baker said of his players, but Im sure they did. Communication isnt a problem around here.The Nationals and Dodgers are already operating on a compressed schedule in their series. Game 2 was rained out last Saturday in Washington, forcing it to be played Sunday, a scheduled travel day.So instead of getting a day off between Games 2 and 3, the teams will have played three straight days by Tuesday.If Game 5 is necessary, the teams would travel Wednesday to Washington, where the series would conclude Thursday.In this game, only the strong-willed and the strong-minded people do well and survive, Baker said. Jamie Benn Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Bobby Smith Stars Jersey .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Dino Ciccarelli Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Neal Broten Jersey . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. The Memphis Grizzlies get a look at their past and the Denver Nuggets get a peek at their future when the teams play each other Tuesday night at FedExForum in Memphis.The Grizzlies have bucked the recent trend of small ball in the NBA, one that the Golden State Warriors rode to the 2015 championship and nearly repeated in June. Memphis success has been in employing two bigs in forward Zach Randolph and center Marc Gasol.The Nuggets are emulating that with a pair of 7-footers in Nikola Jokic and Jusuf Nurkic.In the NBA theres a herd mentality. Golden States doing it, so lets do it; San Antonio is doing it, so lets to it, Denver coach Michael Malone said. We dont want to be a team that follows the current trends. We look within, see what are strengths are and what allows us the best chance to have success. The team that comes to mind is Memphis. Memphis is the outlier. They play two bigs, and theyve had tremendous success with that.The Grizzlies have changed things up this season, bringing the 35-year-old Randolph off the bench. That was Denvers plan last year with Jokic, but he started 55 games because of injuries to Nurkic. Jokic showed what he could do, including stepping out on the perimeter to knock down shots, so Malone has started the pair together and brought Kenneth Farieds instant energy off the bench.The results have been mixed, but that says more about Denvers youth than the lineup. The Nuggets have impressive wins at New Orleans and Boston but threw away their home opener -- their only game at Pepsi Center so far -- and came out flat against Detroit oon Saturday.ddddddddddddEmmanuel Mudiay stole the show against the Celtics Sunday, scoring 24 of his 30 points in the first quarter, tying a franchise record for one period, in a blowout win after a heart-to-heart talk with Malone after the loss to the Pistons.I was trying to be as aggressive as I can be, Mudiay told The Denver Post. Me and coach had a discussion, the whole team had a discussion, and we looked at ourselves in the mirror.Memphis is trying to find some consistency early in the season while Randolph is still adjusting to coming off the bench after years as a starter.Were not where we want to be as a team, trying to adjust to the new system and the way were playing, Randolph told The Commercial-Appeal. We just have to stay positive and stick together.The Grizzlies have lost two in a row and are 3-4, while the Nuggets have a chance to end a five-game road trip at 3-2. They are nearly a complete team after getting back guard Gary Harris and forward Darrell Arthur, who spent his first five NBA seasons in Memphis before being traded to Denver in June 2013.The Nuggets are missing guard Will Barton, who sprained his ankle in Toronto a week ago but is close to returning. With nearly everyone healthy, some may see playing time go down.Its great to get healthy, but now that we have more bodies available, tougher decisions have to be made, and when Will Barton comes back its going to be even tougher, Malone told The Denver Post. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz