Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

01.09.2019 04:45
n Taumalolo will participate in NFL trials in Los Angeles.The pair flew to the US together from London on Monday after clashing Antworten

Cronulla captain Paul Gallen cant see Sharks teammate Valentine Holmes making it in the NFL and suspects his cross-code dalliance is a ploy to bump up his NRL value.Holmes and North Queenslands 2016 Dally M Medallist Jason Taumalolo will participate in NFL trials in Los Angeles.The pair flew to the US together from London on Monday after clashing in the Four Nations final between Australia and New Zealand.Both are committed to their NRL clubs in 2017 and the trials on Saturday are seen as little more than a chance to test their wares and impress NFL scouts with their athletic ability.Gallen isnt questioning Holmes talents, but doubts his premiership-winning Sharks teammate could make it after Jarryd Hayne struggled to fully convince the San Francisco 49ers that he could.Do I think Val can make it? At this stage no, Gallen said on Triple Ms Rush Hour.I dont know enough about that game but Vals upper body I dont think will be big enough to play that game.Hes certainly got big strong legs and hes an unbelievable athlete but I saw what Jarryd Hayne did over there.Jarryd Hayne went very well obviously but Haynsey is a much bigger man and much more athletic.I think if you give Val another couple of years to fill out and develop and grow as a man, then maybe he could go and do it, but at this stage I couldnt see him making it.Both Holmes and Taumalolo are believed to be deep into negotiations to remain with their NRL clubs beyond the end of the 2017 season.I think itll be a great opportunity for them but I cant help but think this is a bit of a ploy to say look these blokes have options, Gallen said of the trials midway through the NFL season.They both have the same manager and they are both going to be certainly in the top five players off contract next year. Vladimir Sobotka Jersey . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Casey Mittelstadt Sabres Jersey . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. http://www.sabresteamstoreonline.com/authentic-marco-scandella-sabres-jersey/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Carter Hutton Jersey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Thomas Vanek Sabres Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Jenson Button says he is yet to decide which racing series he will compete in during his sabbatical from Formula One in 2017.Button is stepping away from F1 next season after 17 years in the sport, moving in to an ambassadorial role for McLaren as Stoffel Vandoorne takes his race seat. Button has an option to return in 2018 -- if McLaren wants him back in a race seat -- so will remain under contract with the team and Honda until then.When asked if he will be limited to racing with Honda machinery next year, he replied: I dont think it has to be, but obviously those are the easiest programmes for me to do, yes.Nothing is set in stone, but I am sure they would not want me racing for a main competitor of Honda, which is completely understandable. I understand that. I wont be racing at Le Mans next year for example, because the right opportunity isnt there, but hopefully will be in the future.Button admits he has plenty of options but is currently undecided on how much of a rest he wants after so long competing in the sportts premier category.ddddddddddddI might do Suzuka 1000kms in Super GT. It would be nice if that works out. It is just logistics really. Apart from that I might do some rallycross in America and do some testing in something else, rallycross, I dont know.There is lots I can do and I have just got to choose how much I really want to do next year. I want more of a rest.With Le Mans 24 Hours off the table for 2017, Button has also been linked with rallycross. Honda participates in Americas Global Rallycross Championship, something Button suggested would be his main focus.However, he has ruled out competing in a full season.That wont happen next year. In the future, definitely. I think it is a massively growing sport, especially with Audi pulling out of Le Mans and VW pulling out of rally. I know that there main aim is not rallycross, but I think it will definitely help their rallycross programme. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz