Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

01.09.2019 04:45
t caddies working today are.Some of the initial responses:Im not doing that.Why would you ask a question like that?Me, me, me, m Antworten

This is the hardest thing Ive ever had to write. I thought it would be fun, easy and informative for the fans.The assignment? Ask my friends and former colleagues who carry the golf bags of top golfers who the best caddies working today are.Some of the initial responses:Im not doing that.Why would you ask a question like that?Me, me, me, me and me. Can I do that?There was one running theme from every caddie.The key to being a good caddie? Go to the first tee with a top player.The best analogy?A great jockey can win the Kentucky Derby on a thoroughbred. No matter how great the jockey is, if you go to the starting gate riding a donkey, you aint winning s---.My counter to all those arguments was the same.True, but does [name deleted] win without [name deleted] on the bag?There were countless examples of donkeys. That caddie admitted, You got me there.I even got a funny answer from a multi-major-winning player when I texted him.What makes a great caddie? Answer: a great player. I won with [name deleted] on the bag. That ought to tell you something!But when pressed, he texted back, Trust, knowledge, and maturity makes a great caddie. Then a minute later, he added, And thick f---ing skin.Heres what really makes a great caddie: Joey Bosa Womens Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Kellen Winslow Chargers Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.chargersauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-drue-tranquill-jersey.html . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. LaDainian Tomlinson Youth Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Jerry Tillery Chargers Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. CLEVELAND -- Indians manager Terry Francona said Saturday that he plans to go game by game with his pitching rotation for the rest of the American League Championship Series. That appears to include the possibility of bringing back staff ace Corey Kluber on short rest in a Game 4 on Tuesday in?Toronto.The Indians have already suffered one disruption in the ALCS, when Josh Tomlin had to be moved up to Game 2 on Saturday. Trevor Bauer was bumped back to Game 3 on Monday at Rogers Centre after cutting his finger while doing routine maintenance on his drone.Francona has three possible options for Game 4: He can start Mike Clevinger, who went five innings his last start against Kansas City on Sept. 22; he can go with Ryan Merritt, who spent most of this season pitching for Triple-A Columbus; or he can go back to Kluber, who threw 100 pitches over 6? innings in Clevelands 2-0 victory over Toronto in the series opener at Progressive Field on Friday.Whatever route Francona takes, Clevelands bullpen will probably be forced to log a heavy load in at least one game in the series.Weve talked about not just Game 4, but Games 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, because theres a little ambiguity there with Trevor and his finger and Clevinger not being stretched out, Francona said. So I think there are some options for us moving forward.The one thing we dont want is to make a decision that we think puts our team in a good spot if the pitchers dont feel that way. So well keep communicating with them, and well do what we think iss in our best interest.dddddddddddd But it cant just be for one game, because theres always a trickle-down effect.The Indians have been in a bind since starters Carlos Carrasco and Danny Salazar went down with injuries in September. Bauers freak injury further complicated matters, but the Indians think hell be ready to go by Tuesday.The cut is on the outside of Bauers right pinky finger and doesnt appear to have any impact on his ability to grip the ball. Francona said Clevelands medical staff considered putting in more stitches to ensure that the cut heals properly but decided that wasnt necessary.Even in a days time, [the doctors] thought it was already progressing very well, Francona said. I think hes going to be just fine.Kluber, the 2014 AL Cy Young Award winner, has pitched 13? shutout innings and won both of his postseason starts against Boston and Toronto after missing 10 days with a quadriceps strain. He has never started a game on short rest in the big leagues, but he made it clear before the series began that hes receptive to the possibility.Yeah, definitely, Kluber said before Game 1. I think were at the point in the year where anybody is going to do anything they can to help the team win. If that means starting on short rest, pitching out of the bullpen on short rest, if it comes down to it and thats what the team needs to get a win, then Im all for it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz