Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
panxing18 Offline

chaosfuzi

28.08.2019 05:39
Dolphins receiver Kenny Stills has no qualms about cal Antworten

ling out the man who signs his checks.Via Tom Ley of Deadspin.com Matt Haack Jersey , Stills questioned on Twitter the decision of team owner Stephen Ross to host a six-figure-per-person fundraiser for President Trump.“You can’t have a nonprofit with this mission statement then open your doors to Trump,” Stills tweeted in reference to the Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality, which describes itself as a “national nonprofit that educates and empowers the sports community to eliminate racial discrimination, champion social justice and improve race relations.”According to Derrick Waller of ABC 7, the Ross fundraiser in the Hamptons will provide lunch, a photo, and a private roundtable in exchange for a contribution of $250,000.Stills has emerged as not only a great player but a committed and conscientious citizen. He’s due to make $7.975 million this year in salary from Ross http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-hull-jersey , which makes Stills’ willingness to speak his mind even more admirable.And before telling him to stick to sports, the Ross nonprofit has specifically been crafted to “eliminate racial discrimination, champion social justice and improve race relations”. Stills’ point is that he believes it’s impossible to harmonize those objectives with the policies and practices of the current President — and as a member of the sports community Stills has every right to say it. This speech is my recital, I think it’s very vitalTo rock (A build), that’s right (On-field)It’s Tricky is the title, here we go.It’s Tricky to rock a build, to rock a build, that’s right..."WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsBreakingDolphins 2019 Draft picks: 13 - Christian Wilkins; 78 - Michael Deiter; 151 - Andrew Van Ginkel; 202 - Isaiah Prince; 233 - Chandler Cox; 234 - Myles Gaskin脳“It’s Tricky”New Womens Charles Harris Jersey ,9commentsESTShareTweetShareShare“It’s Tricky”Run FMG@nashmax73This speech is my recital, I think it’s very vitalTo rock (A build), that’s right (On-field)It’s Tricky is the title, here we go.It’s Tricky to rock a build, to rock a build, that’s right on-fieldIt’s Tricky, it’s Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)It’s Tricky to rock a build, to rock a build Xavien Howard Jersey , that’s right on-fieldIt’s tricky, tricky (Tricky) tricky.I met this little QB, his hair was kinda curlyWent to his Combine & bust him out, I had to leave real earlyThese prospects are really greedy, all they just say is please meOr spend some cash and rock the draft, I said “It’s not that easy”It’s Tricky to rock a build, to rock a build, that’s right on-fieldIt’s Tricky http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-raekwon-mcmillan-jersey , it’s Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)It’s Tricky to rock a build, to rock a build, that’s right on-fieldIt’s tricky, tricky (Tricky) tricky...~Run FMGY’all think you’re funny...Run FMG

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz