Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 DER CHAT
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

23.08.2019 06:57
Gloucestershire all-rounder Benny Howell is set to travel to the Bangladesh Premier League next month - despite the Professional Antworten

Gloucestershire all-rounder Benny Howell is set to travel to the Bangladesh Premier League next month - despite the Professional Cricketers Association advice to stay at home. Xavier Ouellet Jersey . Howell, who has also signed a new three-year contract with his county, has agreed a deal with Khulna Titans.Gloucestershire confirmed the 28-year-olds plans in a press release on Wednesday afternoon, less than 24 hours after PCA chief executive David Leatherdale urged all members to think again about BPL commitments. Englands ongoing Test and one-day international tour of Bangladesh is taking place with the team under unprecedented levels of security following the deadly terror attack on a Dhaka cafe in July.Leatherdale noted similar levels of security are as yet far from guaranteed during the BPL in November and December.He added in a statement on Tuesday: In those circumstances, the PCA is advising its members not to travel to Bangladesh to play in the BPL.However, those who do decide to travel as individuals do so at their own risk - and as in previous years, will be required to sign a disclaimer to that effect before they receive a No Objection Certificate from the England and Wales Cricket Board. Howell is set to play for the Khulna Titans Howell is looking forward to playing alongside stars such as West Indies Lendl Simmons and Pakistani seamer Junaid Khan and against opponents including Chris Gayle, Shahid Afridi and Mahela Jayawardene.He said: It is a massive opportunity for me. It is a league on the up, and I hope the experience can help me push on to the next level and bring me closer to achieving my dream of playing for England.It is going to be very different to playing here, but I am just going to try and enjoy it and try to learn as much as I can from playing with and against some of the best T20 players in the world. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Howell, this summers leading wicket-taker in the NatWest T20 Blast, has signed new deal at Gloucestershire which extends until at least the end of 2019.He added: I am delighted to have signed a new contract here. I love playing with this group of players and I believe we can win more trophies together.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Bob Gainey Canadiens Jersey . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Jonathan Drouin Jersey . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. http://www.canadienssale.com/authentic-artturi-lehkonen-canadiens-jersey/ . - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action.MADRID, Spain -- Barcelona came from behind for an easy 4-1 victory over Cartagena in the Copa del Rey on Friday to end a two-game losing streak. Carlos de Lerma struck after just six minutes to put the hosts ahead against the Spanish champions, who left Neymar on the bench. Despite missing injured trio Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez, Barcelona then simply overwhelmed its third-division opponents with its sheer attacking talent. Pedro Rodriguez scored either side of Cesc Fabregas second-half volley, and substitute Jean Dongou marked his debut with a late goal as Barcelona snapped out of its first slump of the season. "We were obliged to win considering who we are and where we come from," coach Gerardo Martino said. Six matches opened the round of 32, with Juan Carlos Garrido beginning his Real Betis coaching career with a win as the struggling Spanish league side beat 10-man Lleida 2-1. None of the lower-tier clubs emerged victorious on Friday as Real Betis and Sevilla coming away from their first legs with away wins. De Lerma latched on to a bouncing ball inside the area to fire Cartagena ahead, and the hosts should have had a second 10 minutes later only Fernando Rodriguez shot wide. "They played a very intense game, they didnt stop running and showed a great attitude for the first 15 to 20 minutes," Martino said. "But after that when we controlled possession we took the legs out from under Cartegena.&qquot; But Barcelona -- which had Jordi Alba return for the first time since September -- continued to pressure with its speed and combinations, with Alexis Sanchez and Pedro guilty of glaring misses before Fabregas sprung Pedro with a through ball to score from in the 36th. Jonathan Drouin Canadiens Jersey. Fabregas volleyed Adrianos cross into the top corner to put Barcelona ahead just before the break. Sanchez re-directed Pedros cross over an empty goal just before the Chile striker put Pedro through to score in the 75th with a slick dummy around goalkeeper Jesus Limones. Dongou came on for Alexis and the Cameroon teenager latched on to Pedros shot as it came off the post in the 90th for his first goal. Lleida goalkeeper Pau Torres was red-carded in the fourth minute and his replacement, Fran Perales, saved the ensuing penalty from Jorge Molina. But Joan Verdu scored the next penalty in the 27th to put Betis ahead, and Molina made up for his earlier miss in the 42nd after a gaffe by Perales. Despite Betis scoring two away goals, Lleida pulled a goal back through Pere Milla in the 57th to stay in the second leg. Garrido replaced Pepe Mel on Monday with Betis bottom of the first division. Elsewhere, Algeciras rallied to draw 1-1 against Real Sociedad, 10-man Sevilla won 1-0 at Racing Santander, and Elche has the edge after drawing 2-2 at Villarreal in a matchup of topflight clubs. Rayo Vallecano and Valladolid drew 0-0 in the other topflight matchup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz