Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

23.08.2019 03:09
nd South Alabama limited NAIA Blue Mountain College to just 11 first-half points en route to an 88-35 drubbing in its home opene Antworten

MOBILE, Ala. -- Ken Williams scored 14 points and South Alabama limited NAIA Blue Mountain College to just 11 first-half points en route to an 88-35 drubbing in its home opener Monday night.The Jaguars limited Blue Mountain to 10 of 50 shooting from the field (20 percent) and did not allow a single player to score more than eight points. The Toppers were 3 of 21 from beyond the arc and were out-rebounded 55-32.Following a win at UNLV in the season opener, a dozen players figured in the scoring for South Alabama (2-0). The Jaguars won their season opener for the 11th time in 12 years and ran their streak in home openers to 25 straight dating back to 1992.Nick Stover scored 12 points off the bench and Shaq Calhoun added 11 points and four steals.South Alabama hosts the Roundball Classic beginning Friday, when the Jags play Florida International. Paul Pierce Celtics Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Dennis Johnson Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/Red-Auerbach-Jersey/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Kevin Mchale Celtics Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Jaylen Brown Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. A vacation that consists of stops in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Miami is always going to provide you with some highlights but, like the last time I travelled to the U.S, it was a small-ish town in Louisiana that stole the show.In 2014, I embarked on a similar sports-thirsty holiday with teammate Tom Lynch. Our final stop was Baton Rouge in the heart of college football country. With a population of around 200,000, Baton Rouge is very similar to many of Australias large rural towns like Townsville or Cairns in far North Queensland. However, the LSU Tigers dont reside in far North Queensland - they live in Death Valley!Baton Rouge is home of Louisiana State University - a mighty college that competes in the southeastern conference of NCAAs collegiate football. Its basketball team has seen players like Australias No. 1 overall NBA draft pick Ben Simmons, the legendary Shaquille ONeal and before him Pistol Pete Maravich go through its doors.Aside from Simmons, LSU has an ever-growing Aussie contingent among its ranks with three boys from Down Under having played for the Tigers football team. Brad Wing started the trend and is now enjoying a promising career in the NFL with the New York Giants. Rockhamptons Jamie Keehn followed Wing to Baton Rouge and just last season, he graduated after four years in the Bayou. The latest addition to the squad is South Australias Josh Growden, a former Greater Western Sydney AFL player, who battled injury before packing his bags for Louisiana.The game we were in town for just happened to be among the biggest in world sport annually. When LSU and Alabama get together, fireworks ensue, both literally and figuratively. Tiger Stadium holds just over 100,000 people and whilst there were a tick over 102,000 in the house, the noise the crowd made felt like 102,000 jet aeroplanes.Games like these attract people from far and wide.NFL alumni like Patrick Peterson, Kevin Minter and Tyrann Mathieu were on-hand to see their beloved Tigers in action. Mathieu, like many before him, was presented on the field during a time-out after making a $1 million donation to the university.But there were a few more recognisable faces inside Tiger Stadium.Newlyweds Rory and Belinda Sloane called in from New Orleans and despite being anything but gridiron addicts, told us they had the time of their lives. Adelaide club doctor Marc Cesana and his partner Tara also caught the game. Doc is a huge college football fan and he had stops in South Bend and Tuscaloosa before Baton Rouge. Three more iconic college towns you will not find.NCAA football is a brief season, just 12 regular season games meaning the crowd only gets six opportunities to see its team aat home.dddddddddddd Trust me when I say this, they make all six a party worth remembering. Camper vans fully decked out in LSU purple and gold park in the adjacent streets, BBQs are stoked up and the southern food is cooked to perfection - food and drink is available to all.?If you are here for a good time, youre in the right place.Jamie and his American girlfriend Helen were kind enough to take myself, Hannah, Rory and Belinda to a few tailgates - something all sports fans must experience. It was tent after tent after tent of endless food, drinks, entertainment and excitement as the hours counted down before their Tigers took to the field. Jamie estimated that as the players arrived roughly three hours before the kickoff, 150,000 people would have been surrounding the stadium, all partying like there was no tomorrow.You just asked yourself - 150,000 people does not go into a 102,000-seat stadium - great math, you are correct. At every LSU home game, there are always tens of thousands who come for the party but dont have a ticket to the game. Its truly a mind-blowing event to see live.The match ended up 10-0 in favour of the unbeaten Crimson Tide of Alabama but even me, a now avid LSU fan, could hardly care less. The game day experience was something none of us will ever forget and it is something we all want to experience again.I must say an ENORMOUS thanks to Jamie Keehn who looked after Hannah and I all weekend. He took care of Lynchy and I in 2014 and he came though with the goods again. Josh Growden also deserves a mention, we had the pleasure of sitting with his parents for the game and theyre extremely lovely people who hail from Clare in South Australias wine region. Its a small world.A popular hashtag used by fans of the team is #ForeverLSU - I can say that after two games in person, I am an LSU man forever!#GeauxTigersOur final night was spent in LA watching another famous sports team, the Los Angeles Lakers. The Kobe-less Lakers put in a stellar performance despite 39 points from my man Devin Booker of the Phoenix Suns. Staples Center is a remarkable arena and it was a stellar way to cap off an amazing and memorable holiday.Thanks to ESPN Australia and those people I thanked above for making it all happen and thanks to everyone who engaged with me on social media. I had a such fun bringing the games back to you as I did watching them.Well, we are literally just touching down in Adelaide. Time to go see the dog and get ready for pre-season but never fear, it will soon be time to start planning another U.S sporting extravaganza. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz