Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

22.08.2019 03:19
rs are strong because we keep coming until we break the game open.The victory over Phoenix was the 14th in San Antonios first 15 Antworten

San Antonio is one of the best in the NBA because of its continual attention to detail but even a Spurs team laden with veterans who have seen it all will have a hard time focusing on the task at hand when they square off against the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday at the AT&T Center in San Antonio.Thats because of whats scheduled after the game.The Spurs will retire the No. 21 jersey of former power forward Tim Duncan in a lavish ceremony. Duncans 19-year career, all with San Antonio, featured five championships and a 1,072-438 regular-season record. The .710 winning percentage is the best 19-year stretch in NBA history and was the best in all of the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB over that time.Its hard to predict how the usually stoic Duncan, a player who shunned the spotlight while becoming arguably the best power forward to ever play the game, will react when hes squarely the center of attention. But it will be memorable, especially if he gets emotional.Its going to be emotional for Tim because its emotional for everybody, Spurs guard and longtime teammate Manu Ginobili said. Its been 20 years of his life around something. He accomplished unbelievable things. Its going to be a great opportunity to close it the way he deserves.On the court, the Spurs (21-5) are again among the leagues elite teams, winning their past three games and seven of their last nine outings after a nine-game winning streak. Forward Kawhi Leonard, who leads the team with 24.5 points per game, has taken over for Duncan as the Spurs leader.Leonard has either led or shared the lead in scoring in 21 of the Spurs 26 games. Pau Gasol, San Antonios key offseason free agent acquisition and Duncans replacement at in the paint, has picked up his statistical impact in the past few games, thanks to a coaching session with Duncan during the Spurs off days earlier this week.San Antonio beats teams with execution and depth, aspects that Gasol is enjoying through the first quarter of the season.We have such a deep group; we dont play our guys a lot of minutes so were able to sustain our effort for the whole game, Gasol said Thursday after the Spurs beat Phoenix 107-92. When teams ramp it up and make their runs and even get ahead, its hard for them to sustain that. Our second halves and our fourth quarters are strong because we keep coming until we break the game open.The victory over Phoenix was the 14th in San Antonios first 15 games away from the AT&T Center, matching the best road start in NBA history by joining the 1970-71 Lakers and 2015-16 Warriors.New Orleans heads to the Alamo City after a 122-100 loss to Houston on Friday in which the Rockets poured in 24 3-point baskets in 61 attempts, setting a new league record in both categories.You have to be good in transition defense and you have to run them off the 3-point line, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said of the Rockets. And obviously we didnt do a very good job of either one of those.Forward Anthony Davis paced the Pelicans (9-19) with 19 points despite playing just 22 minutes. Davis scored 12 of New Orleans first 21 points and departed in the third quarter with a left lower-leg contusion but he should be available for Sundays contest.Davis just got kicked, and the game wasnt in a position where I thought that it was worth the risk to put him back out there -- and we just werent going to do it, Gentry said.In the first meeting between the two teams this season, San Antonio beat the Pelicans 98-79 in its home opener on Oct. 29. The Spurs currently own a four-game winning streak against New Orleans dating to a 104-90 loss to the Pelicans on Nov. 20, 2015. Cooper Kupp Youth Jersey . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Jared Goff Womens Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/todd-gurley-ii-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cooper Kupp Womens Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Darrell Henderson Rams Jersey . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Joe Joyce wants to emulate the Olympic gold successes of fellow Londoners Audley Harrison and Anthony Joshua before he turns professional.Great Britains super-heavyweight begins his campaign in Rio against Cape Verdes navy cook Davilson Morais on Saturday, needing only two wins to be assured of a medal.Joyce, 30, confirmed in May that he would turn pro after the Games -- Olympic boxers do not usually announce their intention to enter the paid ranks until after the tournament - but wants to follow in the footsteps of Harrison (2000) and Joshua (2012).Ive always wanted to represent my country and be an Olympian and then after that hopefully I will get a professional deal, Joyce told ESPN. I will not be staying on, I need to turn pro before its too late.The London Olympians who turned pro -- Joshua, [Luke] Campbell, [Anthony] Ogogo -- are all doing well, they have won titles or are showing potential, and it shows you it can be done. They were already in the limelight when they turned professional becauuse of the Olympics.ddddddddddddAs long as I walk away with a medal, I will be OK, but obviously the gold is what I want.Joyce -- bronze medallist at the World Championships earlier this year and gold medallist at the 2014 Commonwealth Games -- is good friends with Joshua, who he has even sparred with ahead of Rio.Joshua won super-heavyweight gold in London and has since gone on to win the IBF world heavyweight title as a professional.AJ is making it look easy but its hard going in the amateurs, getting qualified and it can be every other week when you are boxing, Joyce said.I talk to AJ about stuff and I still do a bit of sparring with him even though hes world champion now. Ive shared a room with him as well when he has done some training in Sheffield.Joyce is Great Britains best hope for a mens boxing gold medal after four of its team suffered early exits at Rio 2016. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz