Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

21.08.2019 03:58
erg said. Yeah, I think there will be a little bit of lap time in going to the super-softs. But its only Friday and usually Will Antworten

MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- Home hero Sergio Perez was concerned about his pace during Friday practice for the Mexican Grand Prix after setting a time over a second off Force India teammate Nico Hulkenberg.Both Force India drivers opted not to use the faster super-soft compound in second practice, but that did not stop Hulkenberg setting the sixth fastest time, just 0.784s off the best lap overall by Sebastian Vettel. Pirellis data suggests there is a 0.9s time advantage to be gained by using the super-soft over the soft, suggesting Hulkenbergs time was on a par or quicker than Vettel.Im not sure its as big as that, Hulkenberg said. Yeah, I think there will be a little bit of lap time in going to the super-softs. But its only Friday and usually Williams pick it up a lot from Friday to Saturday and the top teams as well. No need to get excited.However, Perez was over a second off Hulkenbergs time and the teams data suggests he is missing downforce at the rear.On my side Im a bit concerned because we can see Im not generating on my performance run enough rear temperature on the tyre and we dont know why, the Mexican said. We see less load but we dont understand why. We have checked the car and there is nothing wrong with it so Im a bit concerned by that, but I fully trust my team that we will figure out whats wrong at the moment.No, I also have a big feeling in the car. One second around the track is a massive amount so theres definitely something going on that we cannot understand today. Carlos Tevez Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Nahuel Guzman Argentina Jersey . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Maxi-Rodriguez-Copa-America-Jersey/ . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Sergio Aguero Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Enzo Perez Argentina Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team.Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte labelled his sides win over Middlesbrough as very important with tricky fixtures on the horizon. The Blues went top of the Premier League thanks to Diego Costas 41st-minute winner at the Riverside on Sunday.But their credentials will be tested over the next fortnight as they face Tottenham and then Manchester City. It was very important, Conte told Sky Sports. Today it was very important because these are tricky games. Now we have the week to prepare for a tough game against a strong team in Tottenham.It was a good performance against a very strong team, they drew with Arsenal and City, for this reason I am pleased with our performance.We played a good game, against good opposition, and created many chances to score the second goal. Its important to kill the game if you have chances because anything can happen from corners and crosses, but I am pleased. FT Middlesbrough 0 - 1 Chelsea The win is Chelseas sixth in a row and also their sixth successive clean sheet.ddddddddddddThe impressive run of form comes on the back of their 3-0 defeat to Arsenal, when they switched to three at the back.Its not easy, said Conte. We must not forget how difficult a month ago was, but we have to continue with trust and with our fans, they were against fantastic.Conte also praised Costa, who scored his 10th league goal of the season.Diego is playing good football, with and without the ball, he said. And Pedro and Eden [Hazard], they are very important for our balance. They are working very hard for the team.Diego is always in the action, he is a fantastic striker and is showing this. Also See: Middlesbrough 0-1 Chelsea As it happened Chelsea fixtures Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz