Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

21.08.2019 03:57
on Dufner and Adam Scott, who stood on the putting green still waiting to tee off as the last group of the PGA Championships thi Antworten

Cal Crutchlow has won the Czech Republic Moto GP and become the first British rider to win a grand prix in 35 years.Having qualified tenth fastest, Crutchlow fell back to 15th position by lap three before beginning his pursuit of the riders in front of him,Having taken the lead from Andrea Iannone with 6 laps remaning, Crutchlow was never tested from then on.Championship leader Marc Marquez crossed the line third and holds a 53 point lead over Valentino Rossi who finished second behind Crutchlow and moved above Jorge Lorenzo in the standings.1. Cal Crutchlow2. Valentino Rossi3. Marc Marquez4. Loris Baz5. Hector Barbera6. Eugene Laverty7. Danilo Petrucci8. Andrea Iannone9. Maverick Vi?ales10. Tito Rabat Steve Cishek Jersey . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Kyle Schwarber Cubs Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.cubsauthentic.com/cubs-steve-cishek-jersey/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Ernie Banks Cubs Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Mike Montgomery Cubs Jersey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St.PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Tiger Woods walked off the 18th hole and past Jason Dufner and Adam Scott, who stood on the putting green still waiting to tee off as the last group of the PGA Championships third round. Woods is usually the one starting his day well into the afternoon on the weekend at a major. But he keeps heading the wrong direction from the leaders at Oak Hill. The worlds No. 1 golfer shot a 3-over 73 on Saturday, leaving him at 4 over for the tournament. Woods scuffled from his very first swing. He missed the fairway on No. 1, teeing off just after 11 a.m., almost four hours before Dufner and Scott. He bogeyed that hole and had another at the third. Even when he straightened out his tee shots for a bit, Woods putting failed him. He didnt make a birdie until this 11th hole, and that would be his only one of the day. His swing went awry again late in the round, dooming him to bogeys on Nos. 16 and 17. "I didnt start off very good, and I didnt finish very good," Woods said. "In the middle part," he added, "I was grinding just to kind of hang in there around par." So the 14-time major champ must wait until April to resume his now more than 5-year-old pursuit of No. 15. Not that Woods would ever concede the chase is getting to him. Asked if hes pressing, he deadpanned, "Yeah, at times when Im underneath the trees and Im in bunkers and trying to get up-and-down." He had plenty of experience with both of those predicaments Saturday.dddddddddddd Woods hit 5 of 14 fairways and needed 32 putts. After Fridays round, he squeezed in some time on the practice range with coach Sean Foley. Didnt seem to help. "I just havent got my takeaway right; its off," Woods said. "Consequently the whole patterning is off. Just one of those weeks where its just a fraction off, and a fraction off on a setup like this, its going to cost me." Especially when his putting wasnt rescuing him. "When I do it right, I hit some sweet shots. And when I do it wrong, Im struggling," Woods said. "On top of that, today for some reason I kept blocking every putt. I burned a few edges out there." On the par-4 seventh, Woods hit his second shot to within about 10 feet, but his birdie try lipped out, and he could only look away in disgust. He briefly appeared to be building some momentum after that birdie on No. 11, but his birdie putt on the 12th from about 5 feet slid by the right side of the hole. Other than sharing a few laughs with playing partner Keegan Bradley as they walked the course, Woods was rarely demonstrative Saturday, after shots good or bad. Despite tying for 39th the last time the PGA was at Oak Hill a decade ago, Woods calls the course "fantastic." "Unfortunately I just havent put it together at the right time," he said. He hasnt done that at a major in more than five years. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz