Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

18.08.2019 03:23
n 8-yard-line with 1:21 to go, Pitt advanced to the OSU 45-yard-line before Nathan Petermans pass was intercepted by Ramon Richa Antworten

STILLWATER, Okla. -- Mason Rudolph connected on an 86-yard pass to Jhajuan Seales, then Rennie Childs scored on a 1-yard run -- his fourth rushing touchdown of the game -- with 1:28 remaining to lift Oklahoma State to a 45-38 victory over Pittsburgh on Saturday.Rudolph was 26 of 46 for 540 yards and two touchdowns, while James Washington pulled in nine receptions for 296 yards -- the most in the nation by anyone so far this season -- and two touchdowns. Childs gained 101 yards on 10 carries.One week after a stunning loss to Central Michigan on a final untimed play that officials later admitted should never have happened, Oklahoma State (2-1) found themselves in another nail-biter decided in the final moments.After starting its final possession on its own 8-yard-line with 1:21 to go, Pitt advanced to the OSU 45-yard-line before Nathan Petermans pass was intercepted by Ramon Richards with 15 seconds left.Rudolph had 372 yards passing and Washington 231 receiving in the first half alone, both OSU school records for one half. The Cowboys 467 yards of total offense in the opening half also set a school record.James Conner rushed for 111 yards and a touchdown on 24 carries for Pitt (2-1), while Peterman threw for 237 yards and a touchdown on 14-of-30 passing.With the game tied 38-38 with 12:55 left in the fourth quarter, action was suspended due to lightning in the area. Play finally resumed following an almost 2-hour delay.THE TAKEAWAYPittsburgh: Despite the loss, the Panthers displayed impressive resilience, falling behind 24-10 and 31-17 in the first half, but continuing to battle back, answering Oklahoma States penchant for big plays. They tied the game 31-31 early in the third quarter on Matt Galambos 2-yard fumble return, and then again at 38-38 several minutes later on Quadree Hendersons 50-yard touchdown run.Oklahoma State: The Cowboys showed no ill effects after their controversial defeat last week against Central Michigan. Any lingering questions were undoubtedly cleared up when the Cowboys first offensive play turned into a 91-yard touchdown pass from Rudolph to Washington.UP NEXTPittsburgh: The Panthers are on the road again as they open ACC play against North Carolina.Oklahoma State: OSU travels for its first away game of the season, visiting Big 12 rival Baylor. Orlando Pace Womens Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. David Long Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/cooper-kupp-jersey/ . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Robert Woods Womens Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Cooper Kupp Rams Jersey . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard.The Premier League action is coming thick and fast on Sky Sports with seven games being televised live in just six days, and Paul Merson is here with his final midweek prediction. Weve had Manchester Citys 3-0 win at Chelsea on Saturday, Leicesters thrilling 2-2 draw against West Ham, Arsenals 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace, Tottenhams awesome four-goal showing at Stoke in Monday Night Football, Citys 1-1 draw at a rejuvenated Newcastle, and Liverpools 4-0 derby thumping of Everton.Arsenal against West Brom on Thursday completes the feast of football, with the Gunners in dire need of boost following their disappointing showing against Palace. See who Merson is backing below...Arsenal v West Brom - Thursday, 7pm, Sky Sports 1 HD The feast of football ends on Thursday as Arsenal take on West Brom How have Arsenal not won the league? You look at their fixtures now and they have the perfect run-in, but inconsistency has again cost them. I dont see them having any problems against West Brom at the Emirates. It will be a comfortable win for the Gunners.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds: 11/2) Mersons earlier predictions...Chelsea v Manchester CityThe gap between Manchester City in fourth and Manchester United in fifth is just five points and I fully expect Louis van Gaals side to close the gap by the time kick-off comes around at Stamford Bridge. Its a massive game for City.They had a brilliant result in midweek and you have to hand it to them after they reached the Champions League semi-finals, but they cannot take their eye off the ball against Chelsea. Its still a huge ask to win the Champions League so the league is crucial. However, I think Chelsea win and blow the top four wide open.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 - Result: 0-3Leicester v West HamI was really disappointed in West Ham the other night. I had only really seen highlights of Slaven Bilics side this season and thought they looked excellent, but having watched the whole game against Manchester United, they were really poor.United put in a very good display at Upton Park but for me, West Ham didnt do enough. They didnt get enough crosses into the box and there is no point playing Andy Carroll if you are not going to get the ball into the penalty area. If youd have asked me for a prediction on Monday Id hhave said Im not sure, but now I cant see anything but a Leicester win.ddddddddddddHowever, I still see a twist to come in the title race.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 - Result: 2-2Arsenal v Crystal PalaceArsenal are the best team in the world when the pressure is off. They will win this game because Crystal Palace are now in a position where they can afford to rest players ahead of the FA Cup semi-final.They can lose this game heavily, it wont matter. The manager, the players and the fans will move on to Wembley.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - Result: 1-1Stoke v TottenhamI never really go against Stoke at home. They are a very good team in front of their own fans but for me Tottenham win. I really fancy an away win. I have been impressed with Spurs, they are a good, good team.Looking ahead to next season, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool all need players. Tottenham need only a few fringe players, they dont need players to go straight into the team. I really think they are well up there again next season, one of the favourites.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-3 - Result: 0-4Newcastle v Man CityDepending on results, Newcastle could well be staring relegation in the face come Tuesday night. Defeat to Swansea and a Norwich victory against Sunderland at the weekend would see Rafael Benitezs side nine points adrift of safety with five games to play.Its also a crucial game for City in the race for the top-four places so they will be going all out for three points at St James Park. Its difficult to see past a City victory, with Manuel Pellegrinis side securing all three points.PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2 - Result: 1-1Liverpool v EvertonRoberto Martinez will be hoping it snows and the game gets postponed. Its a nightmare fixture for Everton with an FA Cup semi-final just around the corner. I have to back Liverpool here. Its a huge game on Merseyside but with the Wembley date in mind, I see Jurgen Klopps side winning easily.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - Result: 4-0 Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Don;t miss Arsenal v West Brom. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract. Also See: 7 games in six days on Sky Charlies midweek predictions Fixtures Live on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz