Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

14.08.2019 13:41
ifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. [url=http://www.officialsunsfa Antworten

CARSON, Calif. -- Landon Donovan isnt ready to decide whether he will extend his MLS comeback for another season with the LA Galaxy.Three days after their elimination from the playoffs, the Galaxy also had no news Wednesday on the career plans of Steven Gerrard and Robbie Keane. Gerrard is expected to make an announcement later this week, while Keane plans to wait until later in the month.Im hopeful they continue to be part of our club, Galaxy coach Bruce Arena said. Well see. Only time will tell.The 34-year-old Donovan says he greatly enjoyed his comeback season, which ended with the Galaxys loss to Colorado on penalty kicks in the Western Conference semifinals. Donovan said he hasnt spoken to the Galaxy or to his wife about the future.I enjoyed it a lot, and nobody wants to end that way, Donovan said. Thats tough, but thats part of sports, and (I) came back with a little bit of a different perspective, where you can appreciate and enjoy the process more.Donovan, the top scorer in the history of MLS and the U.S. national team, ended a 21-month retirement in September. Wearing No. 26 instead of his usual No. 10, he appeared in six regular-season games and three playoff contests, adding one goal to his league-record total of 145.Arena says he believes Donovan is 50-50 on a return for 2017, and Donovan said nothing to dispute that notion.The last while that I was playing before (retirement), it became more of a job than fun, Donovan said. And when that line got crossed, it was hard for me. But this was enjoyable. I really had fun. I enjoyed playing. It was good to have that to help remind me of the joy that this game has always brought me.Donovan returned in a supporting role for the Galaxy, complementing Giovani Dos Santos and the rest of the Galaxys ever-changing attack. The star-studded Galaxys struggles with major injuries played a role in their disappointing sixth-place finish in the overall MLS table, followed by a narrow playoff exit against the Rapids.Arena expects changes to the Galaxys core around Dos Santos and Gyasi Zardes, who appear to be the cornerstones of the franchises future. Those changes could include the departure of their two most prominent European stars.Keane and Gerrard were not made available to address their futures Wednesday, but both are out of contract this winter.Gerrard has shown flashes of his Liverpool greatness during 1 1/2 seasons stateside, but the midfielder also dealt with injuries throughout his stay. He was out for one month between games twice during the second half of this season, returning to play 45 minutes in the playoff game against Colorado last weekend.Gerrard traveled back to Liverpool for treatment on his injuries, and he has spoken fondly about his intentions to return home soon.Keane has been one of MLS best players since his arrival with the Galaxy in 2011, but injuries and international duties forced the former Ireland striker out of LAs lineup for roughly half the season. The 36-year-old Keane plans a coaching career, but has said he wants to continue as a player for a few more years.Keane was just one of several players who endured significant injury troubles. Gerrard, Zardes, Nigel De Jong and others also missed long stretches, contributing to LAs mid-table finish and a league-high 16 ties.Theres some encouraging things, said Arena, who still plans to return to the Galaxy. But you cant lose your top players for as long as we lost them and expect to be consistent on the field and produce the results we want to produce. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. George King Suns Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/jamal-crawford-suns-jersey/ . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Dragan Bender Suns Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Charles Barkley Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. After falling to the Western Bulldogs, Sydney face a week of soul-searching before Fridays hit-out with Geelong provides them a shot at redemption.The Swans blew a golden chance to reclaim top spot on the AFL ladder on Saturday, pipped by four points in the final seconds of play at the SCG.Coach John Longmires side had the upper hand at halftime but fell victim to a third-quarter walloping by Dogs midfielders Marcus Bontempelli and Tom Liberatore, the latter steering his team to a five-goal streak.Lance Franklin looked to have saved a sinking ship in the final term, before comeback kid Jason Johannisen booted the winning major moments before the siren sounded.Standout performer Luke Parker lamented the Swans disorganisation at pivotal moments.Its cost us a few times, our structures this year, Parker said.Its frustrating were not getting it right at a crucial time of the gamee.ddddddddddddThe result means Sydney have slipped to fourth and are bunched in a cluster of teams on 40 points instead of where they could be - at the summit ahead of Hawthorn.Theres little room for error amid the logjam as the team prepare for Fridays showdown with the second-placed Cats at Simonds Stadium.Midfielder Josh Kennedy viewed the tough clash as an opportunity.Its obviously a huge challenge playing Geelong in Geelong, Kennedy said.Theres no better way to bounce back.Weve got the six days which is good - it doesnt give us too much time to dwell on the game that was.The Cats have had a great season and have a great record against the top-placed sides.On their day theyre extremely tough to beat, but I feel like on our day we are as well. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz