Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

13.08.2019 13:21
e.Golden States NBA MVP Stephen Curry has suffered another injury and is a doubt for the rest of the play-offs. Curry returned f Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. -- Josh Normans beef with Cardinals corner Patrick Peterson began in the summer on social media. On Sunday, their teams will meet on the field when the?Redskins?play at Arizona.Peterson and Norman clashed indirectly after the Cardinals corner mocked his Redskins counterpart?over a video from training camp that showed wideout Pierre Garcon running past Norman, the NFLs highest-paid corner.It was one of many mini battles for Norman this season, including one from Thanksgiving Day against Dallas receiver Dez Bryant. Norman has been the subject of much discussion among fellow players.Trolls and clowns. Trolls and clowns. When youre at the top, everyones gunning for you. Thats what happens, Norman said of the encounters.In late July, Peterson retweeted video of Garcon winning on a route against Norman and said, but hes the highest rating lol madden is a joke. Norman was the No. 1-rated corner in Madden NFL 17; Peterson was fourth.That prompted Norman to return volley at Peterson a few days later: That guy? Come on, man. Be No. 4 and be happy. Come on, dont talk about me, Im not talking about you.I cant get into it, man, Norman said Monday. Everybody wants to go against me for some reason. That was then; this is now.On Thursday, Norman and Bryant feuded during the game and afterward, both on the field and in the media. All Norman had to say Monday was, It was a game; we lost, they won. Thats it.But Norman has had tiffs with the New York Giants Odell Beckham Jr., as well, although their first encounter this season didnt result in fireworks. Norman has been picked apart for failing to cover the oppositions best receiver in the season opener against the?Steelers, for not facing Bryant when he played in the slot, and for playing mostly zone rather than man coverage.Its been like that since he signed a $15 million-per-year deal with Washington in April.I really dont care, man, Norman said. I dont. Im where Im at because of what Ive done, and nobody can take it away from me no matter how hard they try. So it really doesnt matter to me. You have to go out and do your job and be that attack guy and see what comes up. You cant control nobody and what they do. Marco Reus Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Eric Oelschlagel Dortmund Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Omer-Toprak-Jersey/ . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Sebastian Rode Dortmund Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Julian Weigl Dortmund Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle.Golden States NBA MVP Stephen Curry has suffered another injury and is a doubt for the rest of the play-offs. Curry returned from an ankle injury in Game Four of the play-off series between the Warriors and the Houston Rockets only to slip on a wet spot on the court and suffer a knee injury. The Warriors guard tested his knee on court at half-time but, on the advice of team doctors, he did not return to the game as Golden State completed a 121-94 victory to take a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series.Curry, who missed the previous two games in the Western Conference first-round series after spraining his right ankle in the opener, is scheduled to have an MRI scan on his right knee on Monday.I just feel awful for him, said coach Steve Kerr. Now hopefully hes going to be ookay before not too long.dddddddddddd We dont know.Hes been healthy all year long and all of a sudden the play-offs start and a couple of fluke things.Kerr said that Curry, the leagues leading scorer, who averaged 30.1 points, 6.7 assists and 5.4 rebounds during the regular season, had been eager to return to the court for the third quarter.I said to him, Are you okay? And he said, Im okay. I said, Are you sure? Youve got to be honest with us. And he just put his head down and he knew, Kerr said.He knew it was not a wise thing to do, to go out there. We had talked with the doctors about just seeing how he felt, trying it out with a warm-up session. He went out there, tried to move on it and it wasnt right.He still wanted to play and we wouldnt let him. You saw. He was very upset. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz