Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

13.08.2019 13:20
vable feeling.The 27-year-old Perez, who had thumb surgery this season, has three homers in 27 postseason at-bats -- equaling hi Antworten

The New Orleans Saints have released Keenan Lewis, the cornerback told ESPN on Friday.Although the seven-year veteran was one of the Saints top players in 2013 and 2014, he has been plagued by a hip injury over the past two years that might have become a point of contention. And Lewis said he never meshed with new defensive coordinator Dennis Allen like he did with former DC Rob Ryan, who was fired in November.Lewis base salary of $2.7 million this season is fully guaranteed, so the Saints wont realize any salary-cap savings. But they apparently were ready to move on with a group of young cornerbacks who have shown impressive potential this summer.Its a business. They cant wait on one player. They gotta do whats best for them, and I gotta do whats best for me, said Lewis, who said he still has the utmost respect for head coach Sean Payton and the Saints organization -- but added he didnt feel as comfortable over the past year, especially after Ryan was fired.Im excited. Im not even mad about it. Im happy. Im gonna get a fresh start on life. Im good. Sometimes you need this type of struggle to happen, Lewis said. I finally have the opportunity to be myself and go somewhere else and be comfortable.Lewis, who began his career with the Pittsburgh Steelers before signing with his hometown Saints in 2013, said he heard through other people that he wasnt [Allens] guy. Allen rejoined the Saints staff as a senior assistant in January 2015 but was a defensive backs coach for the organization seven years ago when Lewis worked out for the team.He told me face-to-face that I wasnt going to make it, Lewis told ESPNs Josina Anderson. So I always used that as my motivation every time I see him. Like, nobody ever told me that I would never have a chance. ... So then he comes back, and my only message to him was, Man, look, seven years later, Im still standing. Im standing strong. Im playing at the highest level. Im starting and Im competing at the top of the level. So, anything is possible.He took it the wrong way. I think he took it as me being arrogant. Im just [telling him] never doubt a man on what God has planned for them. ... Anybody can accomplish anything if you give them a try. Never doubt a man before giving him a try. I dont know if he took that the wrong way.Lewis also said he thinks the Saints were obviously having problems with my injury situation.The Saints have not commented on Lewis release, but the decision likely was made for chemistry reasons as much as football reasons.Lewis practiced only once during training camp while slowly recovering from a hip injury that limited him to six games and zero starts last year.Lewis said he suffered a minor tear in June and wanted to wait until he was closer to 100 percent healthy, rather than play at 70 percent in the preseason and risk never getting back to full strength. He thinks he can get close to 100 percent by Week 1 of the regular season.Lewis made that clear to the team -- and through a handful of media interviews last week, which probably didnt help his situation.The Saints could have used Lewis this season if healthy. They had one of the worst pass defenses in NFL history last year, setting all-time records for TD passes allowed and highest opponents passer rating.But New Orleans apparently didnt have faith that Lewis could get back to the level he was playing at in 2013 and 2014, when he routinely matched up against No. 1 receivers.The 6-foot-1, 208-pounder had six interceptions and 22 pass defenses from 2013 to 2014. He has seven interceptions and 53 pass defenses in his career.The Saints have supreme confidence in second-year pro Delvin Breaux, who has taken over their No. 1 cornerback role. And they are very high on the potential of second-year pros P.J. Williams and Damian Swann and undrafted rookies DeVante Harris and Ken Crawley.Even Lewis complimented that group, saying, Breauxs gonna be an all-star, and he can lead that group. He added that Harris is gonna be a star and praised the other three.Lewis said the hardest part of his release is leaving his hometown team. He is a passionate New Orleanian who holds several youth camps throughout the area and said he got to live my dream by playing in the Superdome and serving as a role model to the youth in the community.Lewis added, though, that he is eager to come back to the Superdome as an opponent and show the Saints they made a mistake. He said he considers himself at the level of guys like Patrick Peterson and Darrelle Revis when hes healthy.Its a business. Even Peyton Manning was released, and look at the things he accomplished, Lewis said. Scarpe Yeezy Negozi . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Yeezy Scarpe Scontate . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. http://www.yeezyscarpeitalia.it/yeezy-scarpe-ingrosso/yeezy-boost-700-saldi-uomo.html . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Nmd Scarpe Italia . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Yeezy Scontate . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. CLEVELAND -- Once he rounded the bases a second time, propelled by a roaring crowd at Progressive Field, Roberto Perez began to understand what he had done.I dont think Ive ever had a night like that, Clevelands catcher said.He picked a good time for it.Known almost exclusively for his defense, Perez provided plenty of pop in Game 1 of the World Series, hitting a pair of homers -- a solo shot and a three-run drive -- as the Indians rolled to their fourth shutout of the postseason, 6-0 over the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday night.The Indians love Perezs glove, arm and ability to frame pitches. Any offense they get from him is a bonus.All he did in his debut on baseballs biggest stage was become the first Indians hitter with a multihomer game in the Series. He tied the franchise record for RBI and joined Manny Ramirez and Jim Thome as the only Cleveland players to hit two homers in a postseason game.Not bad for a backup catcher who batted .183 during the regular season.Ive come a long ways. Im just playing with a lot of confidence right now, said Perez, who also homered in his first at-bat of the playoffs. Im not trying to do too much at the plate. Im just trying to control my emotions. First World Series experience, and just trying to go out there and compete and try to get good ABs up there, and try to get on base and make something happen. Its an unbelievable feeling.The 27-year-old Perez, who had thumb surgery this season, has three homers in 27 postseason at-bats -- equaling his number in 153 at-bats during the regular season.Perez homered his first time up in the AL Division Series against Boston and on Tuesday became the first No. 9 batter to hit two homers in a World Series game.His teammates saw it coming.I watch how hard he works day in and day out, said shortstop Francisco Lindor, who had three hits. Hes doing it for his family. Hes doing it for Puerto Rico. Its awesome to see him stepping up.dddddddddddd I almost cried when he hit the (second) home run. Hes one of my buddies on the team. Im just super happy, super excited for him and his family.Perez gave the Indians a 3-0 lead in the fourth with his homer off starter Jon Lester. The left-hander attempted to sneak an 0-1 fastball past Perez, who lined it over the 19-foot wall in left field, his shot pinging off a railing.With the Indians up 3-0 and two outs in the eighth, Perez drove a pitch from Hector Rondon into the bleachers in left, sending Indians fans into a frenzy and moving Cleveland a step closer to its first title since 1948.As he crossed home plate, Perez delivered a double high-five to teammate Lonnie Chisenhall.Perezs 1-2 punch flattened the Cubs. But beyond his unexpected offensive production, Perez has been excellent behind the plate in handling Clevelands pitchers, who have complimented the way he calls a game.He should be a star catcher, thats the way hes heading, reliever Andrew Miller said. He doesnt even have to get a hit to validate his spot behind the plate.Perez worked the corners for starter Corey Kluber, who struck out nine Cubs -- six of them looking.For much of the season, Perez didnt come close to hitting his weight (220 pounds), and there was a long stretch when he was almost an automatic out in the lineup. But when starter Yan Gomes went down with a separated shoulder in July and then a broken wrist in September, Perez stepped in and the Indians havent missed a beat.Hes the latest surprise on a surprising squad of Indians.What he did at the plate tonight, my goodness, that was exciting to watch, Indians manager Terry Francona said. Everybody was happy for him. You could see the way everybody reacted to it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz