Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

13.08.2019 13:14
making the breakthrough. Its massive for the club to have players coming through the Academy. A lot of them have done unbelieva Antworten

Nicky Butt, head of the Manchester United academy, has described the influx of youth into Uniteds first-team as massive for the club. This season Marcus Rashford, Guillermo Varela, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Donald Love and Timothy Fosu-Mensah have all been introduced to the senior side, as several established United players have suffered injuries.And Butt thinks the youngsters have already achieved a lot in making the breakthrough. Its massive for the club to have players coming through the Academy. A lot of them have done unbelievably well to get to there, Butt said.Maybe its come from necessity rather than right timing with obviously a lot of injuries that the first-team had, the horrific injuries that weve had.But when theyve all came on theyve come on and done really well. Donald Love Butt also revealed manager, Louis van Gaal, allows the former United midfielder freedom to develop the young players at the club.He knows he has a massive job on his hands as Man Uniteds first-team manager, Butt said.Its a massive job with all the outside influence that comes as well, so he just lets me get on with it, youre the boss, he said, and hell support me in anyway, so I cant ask for more than that really.I go to him if I need anything. If he needs anything he comes to me, and thats just the way it works.Butt was part of the crop of 1992, the group of young players such as Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Phil Neville, who all had glittering careers at Old Trafford after coming through Uniteds youth ranks.Nicky Butt was speaking at an event launching a global partnership between Manchester United and Gulf Oil international. Also See: Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! Camiseta Luis Suarez Niño . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Camisetas Del Barcelona Baratas .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. http://www.camisetasfcbarcelona.es/camiseta-sergio-busquets-barca.html . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Camiseta Nelson Semedo . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Camiseta Gerard Pique . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. CHICAGO -- The Milwaukee Brewers dropped both ends of a doubleheader and lost two key players -- slugger Ryan Braun and pitcher Chase Anderson -- with injuries in the nightcap. They were thankful things werent worse.Braun and Anderson both appear to have escaped serious injury. That was about the only thing to go Milwaukees way on Tuesday.Jason Hammel threw seven innings of two-hit ball, Anthony Rizzo jumped onto a wall to make a remarkable catch of a foul ball and the Chicago Cubs beat the banged-up Brewers 4-1 to sweep a day-night doubleheader.Milwaukee was most concerned about Braun, who slid hard into the side wall in left field. He sprained his left knee and ankle, but there doesnt appear to be any structural damage.I think all things considered, it was probably the best-case scenario, Braun said. Well know more tomorrow. Well see how swollen it is tomorrow. If its real swollen, we might end up getting an MRI, but the MCL, ACCL and all that stuff is intact, so thats a good thing.ddddddddddddnderson, who took a no-hitter into the eighth inning in his previous start against Chicago, exited after just two batters when he was hit in the left quadriceps with a liner off the bat of Kris Bryant.Stiff and sore, Anderson said when asked how he felt afterward. Theres really not too much pain. Luckily, it got all the muscle, so its just trying to get the swelling to go down.That was the extent of the good news for the Brewers, who managed just one run and nine hits in the two games. They have dropped seven of 10.In addition, Brewers right-hander?Michael Blazek went on the 15-day disabled list with a right forearm strain.He was really just fatigued, Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell said.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz